War champs removed from placement

jtdevlinjtdevlin Member Posts: 25
edited August 1 in General Discussion
How would all of our champions be removed from war placement? Before this war all 30 spots were filled, and now they are all gone when looking to place for the next war.

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Did you previously move up into Expert Map and then continue to stay there (your prior post).
    And now moved back down to Challenger map ?

Did everyone still have defenders placed in the +/- tier maps, besides for what (used to be) your “Current” map ?

And are not using any of the newer AW Enlist Settings that would clear out your defenders after a war ??

Can you show here that AW Enlist Setup screen for your ally.
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 75
    i'm suspecting an officer accidentally click on the option to Auto Clear Defenders
  • jtdevlinjtdevlin Member Posts: 25
    That was it. I don’t know who did that. Thanks fellas
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    edited August 2
    Same thing happened in our first AW match.. im one of the officer in our alliance; so I asked if leader or other officers did anything.. the answer was no one touched anything. So out of 9 who placed defenders.. only 2 summoners had their defenders left on the board while everyone else defenders were removed.. no final boss or adjacent boss

I found it weird and annoying, not sure if it's a bug or glitch.. AW did start after updates.. so it's possible.
  • jtdevlinjtdevlin Member Posts: 25
    Same here, everyone claims no one touched it. Strange.