Is it me or is every Alliance currently sat at Gold 3?

Hello everyone, so currently when you type in global, your icon next to your name will read your current placement, however when you click on ‘View Profile’ you’ll see that they have Gold 3, and this on EVERYONE, Ive been trying to duel some champions with 7* and noticed this a lot.

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,194 ★★★★★
    dr2ws said:

Hello everyone, so currently when you type in global, your icon next to your name will read your current placement, however when you click on ‘View Profile’ you’ll see that they have Gold 3, and this on EVERYONE, Ive been trying to duel some champions with 7* and noticed this a lot.

Its a visual glitch that doesn't refresh every alliance, I think basically you are seeing your own icon.
  • dr2wsdr2ws Posts: 26
    I hope this gets sorted before the end of the season, or there’s gonna be a whole lot of mess. (Hopefully this isn’t just me)
    I see multiple accounts with silver 1 icons, or higher, and they seem to have the should 3 icon too, trying to save Kabam.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 4,194 ★★★★★
    dr2ws said:

I see multiple accounts with silver 1 icons, or higher, and they seem to have the should 3 icon too, trying to save Kabam.

ITS A VISUAL GLITCH
    Mhm exactly, which is why it’s in the bugs report section? 😭
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 12,191 Guardian
    dr2ws said:

I hope this gets sorted before the end of the season, or there’s gonna be a whole lot of mess. (Hopefully this isn’t just me)

(before end of THIS season ?? lol)

It’s been this way for YEARS AND YEARS (and more years).
    People just got used to knowing that.

Just go view the alliance itself to see their actual placing, instead of looking at someone's profile from that alliance.