Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

Iceman should be 80-90% damage resistant or even immune to shock/lightning/similar attacks

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,070 ★★★
https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/183265/why-isnt-ice-a-good-electrical-conductor

It would be great if Iceman took home the All IMMUNE champ award. He should be able to withstand a few direct hits from a 9K PI duped Storm SP1 SP2 and even SP3 (in ice armor buff)

Comments

• AliabAliab Posts: 138
    Haha dude he already has triple immunity, can withstand any special with ice armour on and then reform it with sp3 or waiting a bit. Also he kills evade and can shrug off stun with armour on. Come on he’s great as is. Stop asking for too much lol
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 814 ★★★★
    Let's buff Blade and Stark Spidey, while we're at it.

#BuffGodTierBcozReasons
  • He "shouldn't" be. He is how he is in the game. Real life things are an inspiration when creating characters, but they are not 100% adapted to the characters. Same thing goes for Marvel universe.
    So this thread is a suggestion, not a mistake or something that was overlooked
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 897 ★★★
    LOL
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 5,222 ★★★★★
    Palanthrax wrote: »

#BuffGodTierBcozReasons

Blade needs armor break to counter colossus. and probably a nullify to counter Luke Cage.

Blade needs a buff!
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    And coldsnap damage should be tripled and never expire! SMH
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    he would be way to overpowered and they would probably nerf all his other things. I hate how people make suggestions that will never happen.
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Palanthrax wrote: »

#BuffGodTierBcozReasons

Blade needs armor break to counter colossus. and probably a nullify to counter Luke Cage.

Blade needs a buff!

Exactly! I couldn't agree more.

And finally, Stark Spidey needs Danger Sense. Not just versus dimensional beings, but versus everyone - with no synergies required. Because if he has Spider Sense, it stands to reason that he has Danger Sense as well. It just makes sense!

#GodTierNeedsLoveToo
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    I think champs should be able to equip gloves and parkas before fighting Iceman so that they don't feel the coldsnap.
    SenorPants wrote: »
    I think champs should be able to equip gloves and parkas before fighting Iceman so that they don't feel the coldsnap.

Agreed, this is actually a really good argument for the gear system again. Just slot "Warm Scarf and Mittens" to any of your champs to gain complete immunity to coldsnap.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 149
    The only change Iceman should get is frostbite charges reducing enemy defensive ability accuracy by x% per charge instead of energy damage similar to coldsnap
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    I don’t understand these posts asking to buff already great champions when there are 10s of utterly useless ones.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,281 ★★★
    😂😂😂 I love the sarcastic comments! 😆😆😆
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    edited January 2018
    That is asking way too much. I do think they should add a coldsnap immunity however, because c'mon.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,774 ★★★★
    like that's a good argument and all. one of the best i've seen on here. but the game has 50% comic logic, and 50% business logic.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Nope.
  • Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    mum_m2 wrote: »
    like that's a good argument and all. one of the best i've seen on here. but the game has 50% comic logic, and 50% business logic.

No, it's not a good argument. It's a dumb argument.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Yes, make him more op.