Well, that Update is a hot mess (saga indicator)

UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
edited August 6 in General Discussion
Went to do Battlegrounds and the saga icon was missing - but only from some champs

Went to my champion menu and realized it’s all different. Do we have new saga champs? It hasn’t been three months yet and we’re in the middle of battleground… how is the clarity buff supposed to work?

Comments

• LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★★
    Yeah it’s the saga defenders that lost their icons.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,753 ★★★★★
    Think the tag also as i just checked negasonic tag and for aw it says provocateur
    Bendy said:

Think the tag also as i just checked negasonic tag and for aw it says provocateur

The attackers have the tag #secutor
    Lokx said:

Bendy said:

The attackers have the tag #secutor
    Such odd names

Should we screenshot all the champs so we know who to rank up for the next saga? lol.

Happy spoilers day!

My destroyer is already ranked for this due to how good for aw he has been now he gets to wreck further
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,608 ★★★★★
    edited August 6
    I can't even finish incursions now wtf 😡
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    SAY SWEAR LETS GOOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN DO MORE INCURSIONS
    KabamDORK said:

Hey all! Game team has got eyes on this. Will let you know when I hear more on an update.

Thank u for replying
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Should we screenshot all the champs so we know who to rank up for the next saga? lol.

Happy spoilers day!

My destroyer is already ranked for this due to how good for aw he has been now he gets to wreck further
    Say more about Destroyer and AW. Where’s he working for you? I’ve got an unduped 7 star gathering dust…

Bendy said:

Happy spoilers day!

Say more about Destroyer and AW. Where’s he working for you? I’ve got an unduped 7 star gathering dust…
    Hes worked on a few nodes the intercept ebb and flow and conflictor mini atm is dependable on tier but for where the alliance im in these 2 spots just work
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    (Testing)

I purposely started a Saga Sector incursion with what were Saga Icon'd champs BEFORE Update.
    (Did this before updating game, so it let me).

Then updated game.
    Incursions are still in progress in that Saga Sector (even though those champs don’t have the Icon anymore).
    It didn’t kick me out.
    I hope it is resolved soon. 😭

I can't even finish incursions now wtf 😡

On the “plus side” you can now do the saga with a whole new batch of champions if you didn’t love the previous ones lol.

Didn’t this *literally* happen the last time?! Where the final day of the X-Magica incursions event you were able to use (and could only use) the new Clarity/House of Mirrors champs?!

You think they would’ve figured this out by now.

If the update is going to mess with this, then just end incursions on a Monday when the update normally goes out.

This still doesn’t fix the massive issue with Battlegrounds now where you have to remember who’s Clarity/Mirrors from memory or have a sheet in front of you at all times.
    I tried lost in room 1. 🤣
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    How does this affect BG.

Would current Sage Def have any benefits with Evade and Autoblock or have they lost their Tactic?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,277 ★★★★★
    Why are the champs PI constantly changing?...
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Did someone say PI changes?

• BloodyRoseBloodyRose Member Posts: 140
    Maybe layoff some more QA testers and it'll get better.
    @KabamDORK
    Will Beta ray bill be a saga champ? While the tags have been restored for other saga champs he still doesn’t have anything attached to him.

In the announcement of the saga there was 4 missing position with 3 already filled. The last is a cosmic slot so reasonable assumption would mean that brb would fill it. So i just wanted clarity (pun intended).

Just wanted to know because tomorrow should put people at 90 on the saga event points which means the r2 7* gem and i was hoping to use it on beta ray bill.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

@KabamDORK
    Will Beta ray bill be a saga champ? While the tags have been restored for other saga champs he still doesn’t have anything attached to him.

In the announcement of the saga there was 4 missing position with 3 already filled. The last is a cosmic slot so reasonable assumption would mean that brb would fill it. So i just wanted clarity (pun intended).

Just wanted to know because tomorrow should put people at 90 on the saga event points which means the r2 7* gem and i was hoping to use it on beta ray bill.

Yes beta ray is a saga champ.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Hey all! Game team has got eyes on this. Will let you know when I hear more on an update.

Thanks! This is the difference between an ascension or not for me. I’d love to get that dust before the crucible
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I thought you should always save up these rank up materials for situations like this. @TyEdge
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    edited August 7
    SammyDe said:

I thought you should always save up these rank up materials for situations like this. @TyEdge

Not dust. Dust gets an immediate return on investment and has a low inventory cap.

Catalysts and iso (thanks to the stash) can be held in much greater amounts.