Hilarious mistake I made in the crucible

2»

Comments

• ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 938 ★★★★
    I followed Rich the Man's sheet and picked Sunspot to use against Rhino. It's my own fault as I should have checked the nodes myself but unless I'm being a moron (always possible) Sunspot doesn't Inflict any of the required Debuffs to allow me to use special attacks without getting wiped out. Ho hum.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,882 ★★★★★
    Time for my own 'unforced error' - happily it was only on the second fight; against BWDO.

Since she has the Evade ability and shrugs off debuffs I thought 'Dani! She's got a passive Slow - that'll be great for her!'

Well, as it turns out, I'd forgotten that BWDO responds quite badly to Missing her opponents, with immediate Evades and counter-attacks... Muscle memory had me already throwing my SP1 into block... Oops!
  • BENNYJBENNYJ Member Posts: 111

Hey who y'all are using for ihulk? Can black cat bypass do not go gentle node or it is unaffected by aar? Can't use herc I need him for superior kang

I used Cheeilth, just make sure to keep knocking him down with heavies
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Same
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    Had to redo this fight since i messed up choosing a champ, tried beta ray bill this time as he destroys armour ups and immune to shock. He works amazingly and anyone who knows how to play him with skill should be faster then me in defeating him, think i took 2 min
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Member Posts: 482 ★★★
    I had earmarked white magneto as the opportunity for Ronan cheese, completely forgetting he was metal. Luckily rng was largely on my side and only needed 1 revive from failure to stun