Do you like this UI or not?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,286 ★★★★★

Personally. Its something to get used to. But we were always use with the old way. This might be ok I guess

Comments

• 11993451199345 Member Posts: 519 ★★★
    Looks phenomenal!! Keep this up!!
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    edited August 8
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,081 ★★★★★
    It’s Great
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 246 ★★
    Not a fan but I’m sure I’ll get used to it
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    Love it
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    The UI is great UI love it. It is cooler than before. But event should be sorted like before...like we can see the event first which is going to end first...also I don't think there is any need to show all events in one tab.

@KabamDORK please take as feedback you can keep all event tab but it be should be sorted as I described..
  • DrFunnyguyDrFunnyguy Member Posts: 74
    Right now, I hate it, but I think I'm just resistant to change. I'm sure I'll get used to it soon and I won't even remember the old way.
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Member Posts: 89 ★★
    The new AI is very nice. I especially like the rank up/ level up AI changes.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★

The look is fresh and the animations are pleasant. As long as it doesn't welcome new bugs, I'm fine with it.

Although it requires some tweaks with claim button and the upcoming/finished etc. Options. They look extra small and doesn't fit in with the new UI. Also the countdown timer of the event is in smaller font. A few tweaks can make this a lot better IMO. Plz test them where and how they feel natural and release them in next month.
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Member Posts: 89 ★★
    I meant UI, not AI.. Dont come for me.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian
    edited August 8
    When you go INSIDE an Event, there is **NO CLOSE BUTTON**

Just a small strip of the underlying main Event screen still visible on Left-Side of the open Event, that you have to click on in order to clear the Event being viewed.

*on iPad, more squarish dimensions, this is a problem.
    Maybe on Samsung or phones, or other widescreen, this might not be as bad, maybe more of the underlying screen still visible to click in.
    But on iPad, it is not very much underlying screen there.

And NOTHING indicating that is where you have to press to go back.

@KabamDORK

Ah, yep, see 2nd pic at very top here, in widescreen resolution, you can even see part of the underlying Events Lists still visible.
    But on iPad, it is just a small strip of empty space from the underlying screen.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    I think you pretty much nailed it in the op.
    It’s something to get used to.
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    The side filter is kinda ok, even though it never was a problem. Another good thing is you can use iso from the box, that's nice.
    But that new design of single event is horrible. And how milestones slide from the right side and roll through... That's disgusting. I'd wish some "designers" understand that simpler is better. Now it feels very heavy, overload and unpleasant. Btw, I hate daily crystals popup too. I just want to hit the button and continue to what matters, not to waste my time with these interface animations