Fr I thought this would be painful.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    Don't use silk, she's not objective. I had to do it 3 times lol
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,761 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Imma give this week a praise as this is the most fun fight ever

Only painful thing is the rupture damage but u can mitigate everything easily as u get rooted dexing sp1 means 0 charges its a very thought out fight like i hope they keep this type of stuff as i really disliked a lot of the bosses last month as yeah not bad but issue was they werent fun and already we have a fun fight
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    38 second solo using r3 IHulk by Nagase

https://youtu.be/cJw0sl3Ex5g?si=jOFekcYRdNkJtmVK
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,869 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Only painful thing is the rupture damage but u can mitigate everything easily as u get rooted dexing sp1 means 0 charges its a very thought out fight like i hope they keep this type of stuff as i really disliked a lot of the bosses last month as yeah not bad but issue was they werent fun and already we have a fun fight
    That's where scorp comes handy. I'm pretty sure spiderpunk would be a really great counter.
    EdisonLaw said:

38 second solo using r3 IHulk by Nagase

https://youtu.be/cJw0sl3Ex5g?si=jOFekcYRdNkJtmVK

Am I tripping or is he really doing 70k burst damage on mediums!!
  • Childish_AlminoChildish_Almino Member Posts: 32
    Quicksilver, Hulk, Titania.

Three easy one-shots. Especially QS.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,761 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

That's where scorp comes handy. I'm pretty sure spiderpunk would be a really great counter.
    I didnt even care about it when using void jj well her healing is nice hopefully more like this fight
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    I used hulk and red guardian for the hero ones and void for villain, slow fight but super safe
    edited August 14

Spam solo
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Chavez is an easy solo.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,165 ★★★★

These are great options! All solo for me

What’s your strat with scorpion, the power gains so much and it’s easy to get clipped by his sp2, I got clipped by the last part of the beam on his third power gain.

What’s your strat with scorpion, the power gains so much and it’s easy to get clipped by his sp2, I got clipped by the last part of the beam on his third power gain.

Do few sp1s. Launch a sp2 and esnure the petrify is up when destroyer triggers the power gain. It reduces the risk and keep on baiting his specials.

Regarding his sp2, just keep dashing back and you most likely will evade it, btw scorp can actually block it I think (his sig ability).
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

It will be for players that don't have the right champs or need to rank up the champs that can do it more easily. And even with the right champs, a players skill level will also determine how painful it is.
    The fights should be fun and challenging. This fight accomplished that.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★

with the stats in the first pic it seems the specials were fully dexed

also I feel shock prefight will be better as it is energy damage and you can't get rupture damage as you become immune to it

someone mentioned this : sp2 dex is 1 single dash back when he stomps or something
    Wolf911 said:

with the stats in the first pic it seems the specials were fully dexed

also I feel shock prefight will be better as it is energy damage and you can't get rupture damage as you become immune to it

someone mentioned this : sp2 dex is 1 single dash back when he stomps or something
    Thanks yall. Can’t use shock tho he’s immune to poison. And timing the petrify when he would get his power gain helped a bit.
  • Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
    edited August 14

Thanks yall. Can’t use shock tho he’s immune to poison. And timing the petrify when he would get his power gain helped a bit.

you definitely can use shock prefight

he is immune to poison not shock

and just to prove it to you

here is fight i just completed ( ignore the damage I took as I did block lot of sp2 beam first hits and tried to block bait heavys also he intercepted my dash with sp1 once )

Wolf911 said:

you definitely can use shock prefight

he is immune to poison not shock

and just to prove it to you

here is fight i just completed ( ignore the damage I took as I did block lot of sp2 beam first hits and tried to block bait heavys also he intercepted my dash with sp1 once )

Lmao I’m so dumb I thought the first prefight was his default and was automatically placed if you didn’t pick rupture. I didn’t realize he had 3 modes omg I’ve been using him forever😭
  • AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    Solo with chavez and og Hulk. 1 revive with sandman.

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    For Villain Titania is cheese option and for offensive burst, QS is cheese option. For defensive tank antman kinda works but not so good.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,775 ★★★★★
    For those needing the easiest solo's

Hulk
    Scorp
    Ham
    QS
    Titania

You can play all 5 pretty much as normal except for Scorp, you have to manage his power gain as mentioned.
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 570 ★★★
    Another BG that helped us improve our game, his sp2 is easy now to dex, like when they made us engage with dexing onslaughts sp1.

Lovely start!
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    Okay finally did all 3. Quicksilver, Hulk and Titania. Only used one revive with QS
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    So…. I got the solo with Titania R3.

I have chavez and Hulk at R2. Really only tried repeatedly with hulk. I do know at R2, stun lock doesn’t cut it. But I keep giving him charges even though I am dexxing his specials. Is there some other trick I am missing? Titania being buff immune and throwing on debuffs was super easy to manage. Hulk is looking like a revive or 2 unless I just don’t know what I am doing,
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★

I have chavez and Hulk at R2. Really only tried repeatedly with hulk. I do know at R2, stun lock doesn’t cut it. But I keep giving him charges even though I am dexxing his specials. Is there some other trick I am missing? Titania being buff immune and throwing on debuffs was super easy to manage. Hulk is looking like a revive or 2 unless I just don’t know what I am doing,

I was able to do it with R2 Hulk. You are correct, stun lock doesn't quite get him there, but thankfully I had a relic equipped and thay gave me just enough. Took me a couple tries to line everything up right, though.
    edited August 15

I was able to do it with R2 Hulk. You are correct, stun lock doesn't quite get him there, but thankfully I had a relic equipped and thay gave me just enough. Took me a couple tries to line everything up right, though.
    Well.. I finally figured it out. Just had to go through two rounds of gamma. Slow play the first one to keep him from the sp3. The second round was enough (R2 no boosts)
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★

I soloed him with a 6 star r3 Hulk. I knew I definitely couldn’t stun lock him so I just stuck to special 2s. Kept my eyes on the destruction charges and made sure to keep him low on power and when the power gain kicked in I’d just not him and just bait specials until it was gone. Heavily rng dependent but was able to make it better by making sure I stacked as many debuffs as I could
  • NuclearNuclear Member Posts: 26
    EdisonLaw said:

Best options?

Hulk for tank, Quicksilver for hero bburst (he destroys him, pun intended) and Abs man on magma or Scorpion on Ruprute but Abs can deal more damage atleast in my playtroughs
    Final solo with R2 Chavez. Super easy to keep him power controlled. Not as easy as Titania but less stressful than R2 Hulk