Double Reunion Crystal (didnt buy double up)

Comments

• BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48

Hello. We are aware of the issue and are working on the fix. Unclear if it will be tonight or tomorrow.

We will comp those who paid for the deal an extra crystal for every claimable one between when they purchased the deal and when we push the fix.

Cross-posting for visibility. And yes, you can safely open any extra crystals you get before we fix it.

Thanks as I was worried since I already opened the dobule one this helps clear things up
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★

I suppose it's intentional because we couldn't claim one when we logged in this afternoon.

We've never been able to claim them as soon as they are released, it always starts with a timer
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

Hello. We are aware of the issue and are working on the fix. Unclear if it will be tonight or tomorrow.

We will comp those who paid for the deal an extra crystal for every claimable one between when they purchased the deal and when we push the fix.

Cross-posting for visibility. And yes, you can safely open any extra crystals you get before we fix it.

So far crystals don’t look so good.

So much hype behind best “value” on heavily rng crystal that doesn’t look to good…
    Jeps at least I won slightly good tier 4 aplha else it be tier 3 aplha. And a lvl 2 team review with can be amazing but. If i keep getting the fregment of the tier 3 aplha or tier 6 b it won’t be great
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 572 ★★★
    Is this still happening or is it fixed now?
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    DrZola said:

I suppose it's intentional because we couldn't claim one when we logged in this afternoon.

Then the folks who paid for extra should get an extra pair?

Dr. Zola
    Lol when @Deegs28 says this he gets dissagrees. When Mr Dr.Zola says he got all the agrees😂
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    On of our ally member opened a 20% T4A from the 7 hour crystal - so if you are lucky these are great 😄
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 425 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

"Uhh Kabam you know people are farming revives in 3.2.6" 🤓

"Uhh Kabam, people are again farming in 5.4.6." 🤓🤓

"Uhh Kabam, people are getting extra crystals." 🤓🤓🤓

You really think they wouldn't have noticed all of these either way?
  • NüΚΞNüΚΞ Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    Adding to my comment a good example would be your special champ calendars. You charge 4.99 USD for a 7 day boost on the platinum track. You didn’t charge 4.99 for the opportunity to double up on the daily quest.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    Tinnr95 said:

The issue is still happening and the people who haven’t bought the package are still getting the crystal every 7 hours.

From someone who hasn’t paid, it doesn’t seem fair for people who haven’t paid and not get it, to the people who also haven’t paid and gets it. Seriously!!! unfair for people who bought it and only getting what the unpaid are getting. Essentially, all they are receiving for £100 is a reunion crystal.

This really should be fixed as people are spending a lot of money for essentially no value.

Crashed said they will compensate for however many crystals you claimed. So you are still getting 1 more crystal than the people who didn’t pay. What’s the problem now?
  • Tinnr95Tinnr95 Member Posts: 69

Tinnr95 said:

The issue is still happening and the people who haven’t bought the package are still getting the crystal every 7 hours.

From someone who hasn’t paid, it doesn’t seem fair for people who haven’t paid and not get it, to the people who also haven’t paid and gets it. Seriously!!! unfair for people who bought it and only getting what the unpaid are getting. Essentially, all they are receiving for £100 is a reunion crystal.

This really should be fixed as people are spending a lot of money for essentially no value.

Crashed said they will compensate for however many crystals you claimed. So you are still getting 1 more crystal than the people who didn’t pay. What’s the problem now?
    And for the summoners who didn’t pay that not received it? Do they not get any comp? No issues from me mate… just having a chat on the forum about the current issue. Isn’t that what it’s meant for? 😅
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Tinnr95 said:

So you aren’t getting the extra free one ?
    (or someone else you know, and has shown for sure, that they haven’t been getting the extra free ones ?)
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 731 ★★★
    Tinnr95 said:

Tinnr95 said:

And for the summoners who didn’t pay that not received it? Do they not get any comp? No issues from me mate… just having a chat on the forum about the current issue. Isn’t that what it’s meant for? 😅
    You mean they only got 1 crystal instead of 2 or they haven't received any crystals at all? Cause you get your first crystal 7 hours from the first time you logged in the game, not when the event started, so the people missing crystals might just be waiting for the timer to end since they logged in later than others, which that is not Kabam's fault. If a summoner did not log in to claim crystals, then they can't claim for compensation. It's like someone coming back to the game now and claiming compensation for not being able to get the other deathless pieces
  • DeanDougWIDeanDougWI Member Posts: 3
    edited August 15
    Hopefully those who paid for the double up will be compensated as it was $99, and all summoners are getting two of them anyway.
  • _Pez__Pez_ Member Posts: 244 ★★★
    Why do I have the feeling that whenever the fix is applied, it will be untested and first break it for everyone including those that paid!

BigBlueOx said:

Just a thought for the team but the deal offered was 2x more than players that didn’t purchase. So if they got 2 in that time period then shouldn’t we be compensated up to 4 per a claimable period?
    As a whale who buys a lot in this game I am completely mad about this bug. We spent 100 bucks for this and the fix is us just getting 1 more crystal per 7 hours? It’s not a 10 dollar small buy. It’s a 100 dollar Odin buy that we are not getting an advantage for, and btw I have only received total **** from these crystals so far. Thought these crystals were going to actually be good and Kabam would have actually gotten praise.

Please do something for the people who spent 100 bucks on this ****.
    You are getting an advantage by getting 1 more crystal than everyone else
    atm he isn’t. Because almost all get the dubel

• DeanDougWIDeanDougWI Member Posts: 3
    Deegs28 said:

Yeah I bought the double up and only got my two. Either give the people (like me) who bought it an extra one, or some sort of a refund.

Agree!
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    edited August 15
    Gamer said:

BigBlueOx said:

Just a thought for the team but the deal offered was 2x more than players that didn’t purchase. So if they got 2 in that time period then shouldn’t we be compensated up to 4 per a claimable period?
    As a whale who buys a lot in this game I am completely mad about this bug. We spent 100 bucks for this and the fix is us just getting 1 more crystal per 7 hours? It’s not a 10 dollar small buy. It’s a 100 dollar Odin buy that we are not getting an advantage for, and btw I have only received total **** from these crystals so far. Thought these crystals were going to actually be good and Kabam would have actually gotten praise.

And the people who paid for it are supposed to be getting one more than everyone else (so you should be getting 3 crystals every time). At least that’s what Kabam Crashed said

Gamer said:

BigBlueOx said:

And the people who paid for it are supposed to be getting one more than everyone else (so you should be getting 3 crystals every time). At least that’s what Kabam Crashed said
    After it fix. I have to wait for now. What if they can’t fix it. Do I get my money back properly not
This discussion has been closed.