**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Chance to get older champs

TempestTempest Posts: 295
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi everyone, so there have been many and new ways to get the newly released champs.. there is their featured crystal, the featured crystal rerun, and they are also in a secondary feature/ sub feature in other crystals... and even with the new crystal they will be around as a feature for 3 months.

However, this completely neglects some of the older champs. Maybe there can be a featured crystal for an old champ as well. Bring some love back to the older champs... so there would be a "refresh" featured crystal where you get an increased chance at a specific champ, and that champ would change every week or two weeks or whatever. I'd pay 15K for increased odds at getting a 5* Starlord, Magik, GR, and other pre-2017 champs that are oldies but goodies.

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    This new one will help u there
    6 new champs
    Amd 18 randomly selected old champs
    So maybe you can have a 1 in 24 chance of ghost rider instead of a less than 1 in 100.
    Depending of who they added....
  • Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    edited January 2018
    @Maat1985

the current featured champion costs 15K shards and you have a ~20-25% chance at a specific exclusive champ.

The new one will be a 4% chance at ghost rider even if he was in it... and he is not in the first crystal so you'd have to wait 3 months for the next one and he may not be there either.

it would be nice to have somewhat better odds akin to the current featured crystal at getting a specific champ.

Honestly I don't know if I'll be buying the new featured crystal.. yes, it is better than the basic crystal with its smaller pool of champs, BUT it is 15K shards. I don't want to spend 15K for 4% odds for that champ you want. It is too expensive. it was worth it when your odds were 20%, but not 4%, especially when the 18 other non featured champs are not very good (the first one will have Antman, Thor Jane Foster, and other less desirables) and even in the new 6 champs there are undesirables (e.g. Sentry).
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    @Tempest i agree
    I was merely stating that it would be a better chance than a normal one of they put him here.... still not great but better than basic crystal....