Summoner's choice REWORK edition

2Β»

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Please work as a good community.
    We all remember what had happened last time between guilly and Kamala, pls don't let that happen this time. Vote for cyclops cap or doctor strange

Vote only for cap😑
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,694 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If anyone votes Cyclops, it should be for Cyclops.

Wish they’d have the vote in game
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    First Round
    BW ↓
    Cyclops (BT) ↑
    CA ↑
    IF ↓
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Second Round
    Doctor Strange ↑
    Elektra ↓
    Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan) ↓
    Black Bolt ↑
  • IronAvengerIronAvenger Member Posts: 373 β˜…β˜…
    11 hours 26 minutes left to vote... for Cyclops.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It looks like the votes are dead even

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wait they are having this vote on Instagram? I'm pretty sure cap or dr strange will win then. People who don't even know mcoc exists will probably vote lol.

Time to join the Cyclops hype train
    EdisonLaw said:

It looks like the votes are dead even

Huh mine says 44% - 43% weird
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wait they are having this vote on Instagram? I'm pretty sure cap or dr strange will win then. People who don't even know mcoc exists will probably vote lol.

Looks like Cap and BB don’t stand a chance lol
    edited August 16
    EdisonLaw said:

Looks like Cap and BB don’t stand a chance lol
    I predicted these two would be in the finals as soon as the announcement was made so I'm not surprised lol Blue Cyclops has been the biggest meme (after Groot ofc) in the game for years and Dr. Strange just reeks of nostalgia because of how strong he was before he got absolutely gutted.
    I've only been leaning a bit more towards Cyclops winning because unless you're an OG you won't really know the whole situation with Strange and Cyclops was recently in X-Men 97' so I think he has higher chances. As we already saw last year, just because most CCs are pushing for a specific character, doesn't mean that one will win since their viewers aren't even half the playerbase so anything's possible.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,687 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dr Strange should and could be one of the most powerful champs in the game, instead we're going to get a kinda good Cyclops for the memes.

Dr Strange should and could be one of the most powerful champs in the game, instead we're going to get a kinda good Cyclops for the memes.

Dr. Strange was already broken, Cyclops has always been a meme. If anything Strange would be the meh champ, he was already broken once, he won't be broken again lmao.
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 β˜…β˜…
    Team Strange is welcoming aboard any Cap and BB voters. We’ll treat you much better than they will at team cyclopsπŸ˜‰
    Schnoodle said:

Team Strange is welcoming aboard any Cap and BB voters. We’ll treat you much better than they will at team cyclopsπŸ˜‰

They're not interested in joining the 'sorcerer's secret service.' Team Cyclops doesn't need flashy magic tricks ... we get the job done with pure optic power!
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As a cap supporter, since I'm losing, I request fellow cap supporters to vote for cyclops, cuz we could use more mutant powerhouses. Mystic class is already stacked

As a cap supporter, since I'm losing, I request fellow cap supporters to vote for cyclops, cuz we could use more mutant powerhouses. Mystic class is already stacked

What he said!
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 796 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cyclops for the win, Strange had his time in the sun and cap has a variant that was at the top of the science class for a while.

Cyclops has never shined and it’s about time he did.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,687 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Dr. Strange was already broken, Cyclops has always been a meme. If anything Strange would be the meh champ, he was already broken once, he won't be broken again lmao.
    He's literally one of the strongest characters to ever exist. They have numerous avenues to go on to rework him. Cyclops literally has concussive optical lasers, and nothing else. Best case scenario he gets some critical ramp up, some instant ruptures and concussion/physical burst damage.

He's literally one of the strongest characters to ever exist. They have numerous avenues to go on to rework him. Cyclops literally has concussive optical lasers, and nothing else. Best case scenario he gets some critical ramp up, some instant ruptures and concussion/physical burst damage.
    You really shouldn't speak so confidently about things you have no idea about. Is Strange strong in the comics? Absolutely. Is Cyclops just a guy with optical lasers and that's it? No lmao. He has borderline superhuman spacial awareness and senses, energy resistance, he's a very strong hand to hand combatant and he's one of the best tacticians and strategists in the entire Marvel Universe.
    Is he as strong as Strange? Obviously not but saying they have nothing for his rework because all he does is shoot lasers from his eyes is absurd, they have more than enough material to make his kit ridiculously fun with mechanics we don't even have in the game yet.