Why are MCOC players so deluded?

MKR_3103MKR_3103 Posts: 3
edited August 18 in General Discussion
I have this guy claiming he gets paid by Kabam, and that he has "authority", and he's gonna get my account banned within a week. He spent a good 3 hours talking to me in a very uncivilised manner, and also did some very rude stuff by talking about explicit things, threatening to find my address, and sending photos of minors when I specifically told him not to. Now he keeps spamming in Global, saying I like underage girls. Seriously... what is wrong with some MCOC players? Why do people like this exist, and get to keep playing on this game? It's horrific.
Post edited by Karatemike415 on

Comments

• MKR_3103MKR_3103 Posts: 3
    Bendy said:

Why dont u just block and ignore global as thats the worse place as always make believe info also u know if they work for kabam as they have their own title

I did block him. At first, it was funny. Then it dragged on. I've done all this, though. Block is great.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 3,140 ★★★★★
    report and block.
  • ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Posts: 129
    Um yeah I dont know if you only play this game but there are people in every field of the world like thiss... and also make sure to cover their username its againt tos
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Posts: 711 ★★★
    Buddy said aight HMU on Line.
  • Trek26Trek26 Posts: 240 ★★
    Sending photos of minors? Well that's just disgusting. Just block him and keep it pushing
  • NightheartNightheart Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
    And that's why folks stay away from global
  • PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,951 ★★★★★
    Did he also took away your ability to block him? 😳
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 792 ★★★
    When you started talking to him on a different platform you knew what was coming too, Just block and report him and move on. It's shocking you spent good 3 hours talking to someone like that
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Posts: 556 ★★
    What did Mike edit on the original post?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 3,140 ★★★★★

What did Mike edit on the original post?

Screencaps were removed which showed the in-game name, amongst other things.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 427 ★★
    Damn!!! You had 3 hours to waste for useless conversation!!

With that 3 hours, I can clear monthly quests, arena, aq, aw etc. you name it, and can learn how to use some champs on ytube! Even not enough though...

Good for you, finally you know how to click Block button! 🎉 Time is precious, son! 🤭