I got the selector!!!

Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 692 ★★★

Comments

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,670 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 692 ★★★

Most wanted champ in recent times and I got my boi!!! Can't wait to test him. He's gonna be so bad for bgs lmao

At least you're fully aware of how utterly useless he is in BGs, and still picked him, I respect that lmao
    Thanks man. That burst is just too good. Slayer sold me on him a while ago.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

Most wanted champ in recent times and I got my boi!!! Can't wait to test him. He's gonna be so bad for bgs lmao

At least you're fully aware of how utterly useless he is in BGs, and still picked him, I respect that lmao
    He is insane for questing, that I won't deny. Just wish there was a way to use him on attack in BGs or AW.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    W BG awareness
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 719 ★★★
    Wish I got White Mags from my Crucible run but I’ll snag him from the Selector.

Not everything is about bg

If you're an endgame player, that's where most of your r5 and r2 materials come from though.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    edited August 26
    It's okay you can take a champ for fun sometimes, all these champs are going to come in basic anyway. I picked maw from last legend selector and he's duped sig60 right now lol
    You're gonna get the rest at some point, enjoy iHulk till then he's so fun
    edited August 26

???? Is this sarcsam? You're responding to someone who said he's useless in BGs

If you're an endgame player, that's where most of your r5 and r2 materials come from though.
    So, does not change the fact that not everything is about bg. This game is about having fun, rank up whoever you want and use them in any content you want. I don’t rank up for bgs, I rank who I want and I’m doing perfectly fine in every part of the game.
    Agreed!

He is useless in BGs lol but the burst damage is ridiculous.

So, does not change the fact that not everything is about bg. This game is about having fun, rank up whoever you want and use them in any content you want. I don’t rank up for bgs, I rank who I want and I’m doing perfectly fine in every part of the game.
    I didn't say don't rank up whoever you want, I couldn't care less about who you rank up. I was just explaining why BGs is such an important game mode to me and other people on this same thread.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★

I didn't say don't rank up whoever you want, I couldn't care less about who you rank up. I was just explaining why BGs is such an important game mode to me and other people on this same thread.
    Some people find it important, some don’t. It just depends on the individual and how they want to play. My r2 and r3 materials are stacked and I barely do bg.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited August 26

As others have already, this game is not all about BGs. For you, obviously it is, which is great. Dude picked a champion he liked & is happy. Who gives a F if ihulk isn't good for 1 of the many different modes of mcoc. Big congrats OP. Not jealous of that selector at all

As others have already, this game is not all about BGs. For you, obviously it is, which is great. Dude picked a champion he liked & is happy. Who gives a F if ihulk isn't good for 1 of the many different modes of mcoc
    No idea why you're mad and cussing but I didn't say BGs is everything in the game, I said BGs is the biggest source of rank up materials and for that reason BGs is the most valuable game mode for me as well as all the people who agreed with what I said.

You can rank up whoever you want, I don't really care, even op didn't get my comment the wrong way because I said I respect anyone who ranks up niche champs, why? Cause I've done it myself too. Why are some of you crying about it? Lmao.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 915 ★★★★

As others have already, this game is not all about BGs. For you, obviously it is, which is great. Dude picked a champion he liked & is happy. Who gives a F if ihulk isn't good for 1 of the many different modes of mcoc
    No idea why you're mad and cussing but I didn't say BGs is everything in the game, I said BGs is the biggest source of rank up materials and for that reason BGs is the most valuable game mode for me as well as all the people who agreed with what I said.

You can rank up whoever you want, I don't really care, even op didn't get my comment the wrong way because I said I respect anyone who ranks up niche champs, why? Cause I've done it myself too. Why are some of you crying about it? Lmao.

1st off, my apologies for my wording. That's on me. 2nd, it's just gotten old reading all these threads where someone is happy about a pull or a rank up & there's always a "but (insert champ here) sucks in BGs" comment. As for the rank up mats part, you're right it's definitely the fastest way, but there are plenty of other ways. It was more of just be happy for OP & move on comment worded in an unnecessarily somewhat aggressive way. Again, my bad

1st off, my apologies for my wording. That's on me. 2nd, it's just gotten old reading all these threads where someone is happy about a pull or a rank up & there's always a "but (insert champ here) sucks in BGs" comment. As for the rank up mats part, you're right it's definitely the fastest way, but there are plenty of other ways. It was more of just be happy for OP & move on comment worded in an unnecessarily somewhat aggressive way. Again, my bad
    Yeah that wasn't the point of my comment, I meant it more as I respect anyone who knows the champ is useless for BGs and still picks them over everyone else even if the others are meta relevant which is why op didn't get offended by it at all, I don't know why those other two guys (not you) also got offended by it but it's funny.
    edited August 26

Some people find it important, some don’t. It just depends on the individual and how they want to play. My r2 and r3 materials are stacked and I barely do bg.
    You're still not getting the whole point, I didn't ask you what you have or don't have. I'm saying BGs is objectively the best game mode for rank up materials and that is a fact, no other game mode allows you to get as many rank up materials every week as BGs, not SQ not the trader's outpost not AQ.
    Probably but ok, doesn’t really matter. Maybe I’m just annoyed because all I hear is bg this bg that.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,331 ★★★★★
    At the end of the day BGs is the most important game mode, if there was a balance in rewards where more was put outside of it, then convos like this wouldn't happen and champs that suck in short fights could have their chance to shine too.

But the direction the game is going as of right now is "rank 3 your bullseye, serpent etc or miss out on a ton of valuable rewards". Need to have some form of checks and balances as aside from all this, theres been a lack of good attackers this year

You're still not getting the whole point, I didn't ask you what you have or don't have. I'm saying BGs is objectively the best game mode for rank up materials and that is a fact, no other game mode allows you to get as many rank up materials every week as BGs, not SQ not the trader's outpost not AQ.
    Probably but ok, doesn’t really matter. Maybe I’m just annoyed because all I hear is bg this bg that.
    Although that wasn't what I said at all which is why op didn't take my comment the wrong way, I literally said "I respect that" lol.

Although that wasn't what I said at all which is why op didn't take my comment the wrong way, I literally said "I respect that" lol.
    Never said you said that, I just saw “he sucks for bg”
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,262 ★★★
    Punisher will punish you , because you didn't take him
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 374 ★★★
    You’re going to be an unstoppable quester.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,000 ★★★★★
    The strongest there is, is in your hands.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,036 ★★★★

Actually he can trip you up on BG defense sometimes so it's wise not to underestimate this guy but I agree he's not best for BG attack depending on metas have to see