Aegon is bugged: opponent gets hit but evade when heavy + unstoppable

O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Member Posts: 153 ★★
Hello.
I am experiencing very uncomfortable bug with Aegon which makes incursions a lot harder.
When Aegon has 50+ hits he becomes unstoppable while charging heavy. This mechanics allows you to start fight with heavy, get furies and knock down opponent immediately.

However now in incursions (and probably in each other place), when you charge heavy and opponent hits you - opponent gets hit, but then he easily swipes back like nothing bother him. And then the opponent moves forward and gives Aegon 5 hit combo.

I can record a video and attach here, but this occurs each time and very easy to reproduce.

Comments

• yossyoss Member Posts: 34
    It happens also with Titania and KP
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    This is definitely happening with Kingpin. Start the fight with a heavy and the enemy will attack you but somehow magically jump backwards and avoid getting hit. This happens in story quest so no it’s not the AI using the dexterity mastery.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    Yeah I have been noticing this for some time now, although I don't think the hit connects with the defender. The AI somehow managed to hit into the unstoppable and dash back before the first hit of the heavy connects and then immediately retaliates with a medium. I didn't even know it was possible to do that lol, and it has been happening very frequently for the last few weeks
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Member Posts: 153 ★★
    I made a video explaining the problem. I was not quite correct at my topic message. The opponent is not hit. He just has lightning speed evading from heavy. This is a huge disadvantage for players and large advantage for AI. As a player I cannot do anything like that. Now AI able to hit unstoppable player without being punished.
    This is illegal.

There are these videos:
    1. Reproduced in ROL https://youtu.be/n50pRDyONUM?si=v4JIfDbKHDlsX4aT
    2. Reproduced in incursions https://youtu.be/GBsPWdyXTq4?si=kSrpzuRFbDsa9tsN
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Kabam, please, stop your “not changing fight system”…
    Just happened to me now… something is screwed up

https://youtu.be/7NvCWMrmdC0?feature=shared
  • Kasnow1Kasnow1 Member Posts: 78

Hello.
    I am experiencing very uncomfortable bug with Aegon which makes incursions a lot harder.
    When Aegon has 50+ hits he becomes unstoppable while charging heavy. This mechanics allows you to start fight with heavy, get furies and knock down opponent immediately.

However now in incursions (and probably in each other place), when you charge heavy and opponent hits you - opponent gets hit, but then he easily swipes back like nothing bother him. And then the opponent moves forward and gives Aegon 5 hit combo.

I can record a video and attach here, but this occurs each time and very easy to reproduce.

@Kabam Miike Please read this. I had same expérience many times. With Kingpin heavie too.
    This is still happening with the new update. I can post another vid but don’t want to waste my time since the mods don’t seem to do anything about valid bug reports.
    edited April 8
    Having done 2 paths in Necropolis this weekend, this bug has cost me about 10 revives and various health post. Any chance Kabam will acknowledge this bug and work to get it fixed in a timely manner ? I doubt it.

I can post more vids but why waste my time and energy ? Kabam won’t put any effort into communication or resolution.
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 99
    I think ive seen this with surfer too. the ai is now doing a hit into my heavy phase and managing to back out without getting hit and faster than it ever did before
    edited June 25
    End of June now and this nonsense is still happening . Maybe Kabam can acknowledge and look to fix this !!??

Was also posted here

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/366382/aegon-persistent-bug-new-ia-interaction#latest

I heavy with kingpin to start the fight and am unstoppable .
    Somehow the enemy is able to hit into me and then magically dex out of my unstoppable hit at the same time.

https://youtu.be/PVk97S86v9E?feature=shared
    Issue is still happening and still ignored. Maybe the new mods or Kabam people can chime in or acknowledge this 3+ month bug
    edited August 27
    Bug was reported in April and now we’re in late August . Will this ever get acknowledged and fixed?

I start with a heavy in two fights. In both fights the enemy hits me and somehow doesn’t get hit by the unstoppable attack. The enemy doesn’t “dex”. I get hit and somehow the unstoppable misses!? Something is screwed up.

https://youtu.be/zN6opZyqg1o?feature=shared

4+ months is not an acceptable timeframe to get a bug acknowledged, never mind how long it’ll take for this to get fixed.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 372 ★★★
    That example at the end of the video two posts up, with Kingpin vs. BRB, is a very good example. You can see that kingpin actually contacts BRB with his belly-bump, and BRB dodges back after the contact, unharmed. It's not a dex because BRB doesn't have masteries in this fight - and even if it was a dex, it seems too late.
    jdschw said:

That example at the end of the video two posts up, with Kingpin vs. BRB, is a very good example. You can see that kingpin actually contacts BRB with his belly-bump, and BRB dodges back after the contact, unharmed. It's not a dex because BRB doesn't have masteries in this fight - and even if it was a dex, it seems too late.

This is what happens in each of the fights I’ve recorded and have in this thread. You might have to slow down each vid but you can see that Kingpin takes damage while I heavy and then the enemy magically avoids the heavy hit. How he can hit me while unstoppable and then avoid me without dexing? It’s just nonsense and it happens with Aegon too. There’s def some animation issues.
    This happened again today using Aegon. It’s a pretty big part of getting the most out of Aegon but isn’t exclusive to him. It happens with Kingpin too.

Excellent job ignoring this Kabam. This was reported APRIL 1st, in the spring. We’ve finish spring and summer and we’ve now entered Autumn. It’ll be 5 months now and zero acknowledgement , communication or fix.
    I could provide more vids but why should I waste my time? It’s already been documented and it’s easy to re-create the problem