I really am going to Miss them

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
I really am going to miss these reunion crystals when they go offline in a few hours... they really were amazing for me... ☕️☕️☕️

Comments

• NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,057 ★★★★
    edited August 28
    EdisonLaw said:

I wonder if they are gonna replace the webstore legends crystals with these

I actually would be happy if they get added as webstore crystals @EdisonLaw
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    I got so many mastery cores ...
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,923 ★★★★★
    First the daily solo event, now the Reunion crystals. DTs incoming big time…

Dr. Zola
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 411 ★★★

Same boat here. I guess I’ll unlock the resonance mastery for laughs.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 964 ★★★★
    While I would love if the webstore swap the Legends crystals over to these Reunion crystals. I did remember on one of the stream Kabam Crashed, that these crystals are very in "value", so not sure would we get that swap.

What at least would be nice, if we get an updated of the Legends crystals, maybe something half-way between the Legends and the Reunion crystals.

@BringPopcorn , yeah I also the same, as I invested my units into Masteries early on. Wish Kabam would add an additional option for a little bit of units (nothing big). So players can choose a bit of units instead if unneeded Cores.
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 458 ★★
    Got a lot of units. Splurged for 8.4, was on 700 something. Went up to 3k through these, solo quests and reward track
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 372 ★★★
    I didn't get units, or mastery cores, or t4a. I got some 7* shards, mostly 6* shards, t3a, and t6b.

Par for the course with my usual luck for RNG crystals.

Waaaaaaaay back, when I was just a few months in, I got 5* Doom from a GM crystal. Best pull I've ever had, and I rode that guy all the way to act 8. But it seems that used up all my luck.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,899 ★★★★★

I got a lot of t6b frags which was great and t6cc frags which i did choose over t4a since i need the t6cc frags more
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Crystals were overall hot garbage. I do better out of the daily valiant crystals than those.
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★★
    My account is no different than before these things. Sure glad I have ample mastery cores now though. If only I could have gotten some XP boosts…🙄

My account is no different than before these things. Sure glad I have ample mastery cores now though. If only I could have gotten some XP boosts…🙄

I was super lucky @Chuck_Finley I got quite some t4 alphas out of these
    BeastDad said:

Crystals were overall hot garbage. I do better out of the daily valiant crystals than those.

I can understand @BeastDad

I was able to unlock full suicides and now have enough to get coagulate @BringPopcorn lol

They sucked, I’m glad I didn’t buy the deal. They would have scammed me

@Nojokejaym not worth buying that deal
    Bendy said:

I got a lot of t6b frags which was great and t6cc frags which i did choose over t4a since i need the t6cc frags more
    Awesome
    DrZola said:

First the daily solo event, now the Reunion crystals. DTs incoming big time…

Dr. Zola

That's how it feels @DrZola
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★

I was able to unlock full suicides and now have enough to get coagulate @BringPopcorn lol
    I got 10 cores for no reason now 😤