**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

vision age of ultron using mind stone properly?

TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
edited June 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
In marvel comics vision is the character with unlimited power. Is here the "age of ultron" version of vision reflecting the main character? Or need improvement?

vision age of ultron using mind stone properly? 146 votes

he need health steal ability by sp
11%
tlhSpidey076TBJ1118kunal_rules01MEKA5xtremegamerDonaldJTrump69King_Cobra735AndrewJJ4302fabbassJac094Emil_LimsonixictoctixTJPerkRSvijayRishik 17 votes
he need phase change abilty by blocking 2 sec (low dense like hood invisibility & high dense like luke cage tough it out)?
17%
Neroa65DARKLOKIthetaman23PhoenixKingdogsplus2LucaErza_ScarletTheLazyKingThat_Dude52AEG93AddyosDreusername92847J_PattadqqedfyvrJomoWowsap3IraklikolomvosSpartacus29 25 votes
he need continuous power gain like drS?
3%
BadrosePropane722Naidu_143ArtoriasTurbomech85 5 votes
he need all ability of above
17%
OwGssHeisenberg07No_More_HeroesSnakeEyes69Sw6bluezAlwebOGHeRRogr3nd3lRockandrollinaDTheSOURAPlumTheManMythLegendwappykidI_am_GrootMSRDLDEmil_LimsonTxAggie17GamePlayWorldMqc19LilMaddogHT 25 votes
he need any two of above ability
10%
Lloyd_NabbitOngellNoob_2yrsj00mBAICRUSHYOUDEADNico010915cymuller25gatra_hpPrimmer79The_JerichoMidknight007KALIZOTheMageHunterRvT55JayProngsspigwender 16 votes
he need nothing.
39%
DL864HiapeindexNMEONESVdh2008SolswerdJustice_Evo_8Whododo872DirectorSBundyBearQu1ckshoT32_GamingBigMoGunzoKronos987654321SnizzbarMEŦAPħҰSDLegendMegaSkater67DrOctavius2_2Haji_SaabAtlas 58 votes

Comments

• Options
    Guys vote pls.
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    he need health steal ability by sp
    He need health stell as mostly tech chaml have regen then why not vision
  • Options
    More votes pls
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    he need nothing.
    Vision doesn't need a buff
  • Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    he need nothing.
    best power burn champ
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Vision age of ultron is boring in compare to vision classic & other champs. No close meassure to magik. Sp1 & 2 dont hurt if blocked. No way to comeback due to missing regen source. Always have to use potion to continue in longer quests & aq. Slow animation.
  • Options
    Need more votes. Sorry for spamming.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I'm agree Visions (both) need some regen.
    And I need awaken my Vision OG.
  • Options
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I'm agree Visions (both) need some regen.
    And I need awaken my Vision OG.

Vote an option.
  • Options
    Lol. I dont know y reminding things multiple time in a single poll is spam?
  • Options
    BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 145 ★★
    he need nothing.
    A_Noob_Is1 wrote: »
    best power burn champ

This, but his power burn occasionally doesn't work so they should fix that.
  • Options
    j00mBAj00mBA Posts: 24
    He should be more powerful as per the story line and the Infinity Stone, but given the balanced-approach of Kabam design team, i highly doubt they will buff Vision AOU. I honestly would recommend phasing ability, something like Hood's invisibility.
  • Options
    RvT55RvT55 Posts: 3
    TheSOURA wrote: »
    In marvel comics vision is the character with unlimited power. Is here the "age of ultron" version of vision reflecting the main character? Or need improvement?

Power gain for sure.. As DS is not that good anymore ( after being needed of his abilities ).
    So they need vision to counter that issue
  • Options
    Hello community. Pls continue voting in this poll. Dont let this discussion die.
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    I don't know what kind of comics you're reading but Vision does not have anywhere remotely close to infinite power, he is **** tier
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Acanthus wrote: »
    I don't know what kind of comics you're reading but Vision does not have anywhere remotely close to infinite power, he is **** tier

Lol. Watch movie bro. Vision age of ultron is made based on the movie "Avengers:The age of ultron". He has one of the infinity stone. The gem with uncontainable power.
    And pls read about the ability of vision in the largest greast info learning website "wikipedia encyclopedia"
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    he need nothing.
    Both visions are fine as is. Anything else and they will be OP. Just parry and he gets almost zero damage.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Both visions are fine as is. Anything else and they will be OP. Just parry and he gets almost zero damage.

Dont u think u will prefer to have someone like hyperion, og vision, gwenpool, ghost rider, iceman etc over vision age of ultron? And i know everyone will want them instead of vision aou. Pls ask uorself about the reason.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Wont u guys prefer to fight against vision aou in aw instead of facing vision og, magik, hyperion, kang, dhormammu. I know u guys will want to face vision aou instead of them. Pls ask uorself the reason.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    he need nothing.
    Wont u guys prefer to fight against vision aou in aw instead of facing vision og, magik, hyperion, kang, dhormammu. I know u guys will want to face vision aou instead of them. Pls ask uorself the reason.

I don't think vision needs any buffs at all. People like to fight him in AW because he isn't designed to be a good defender. (OG vision with synthesis can be ok on all or nothing but that's about it really). Some champs are better at defending and some champs are better in your own control. Vision is an attacker, and a great one at that. One of the best power control champs in the game and is also immune to both bleed and poison. Very useful for a lot of reasons, I do agree that he'd be overpowered with any of the suggestions above.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Stop begging for votes, people will vote if they want too
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    he need nothing.
    Vision is a great attacker. Double immunity, power drain, power steal, and heal block. Why would he need anything else? He would be a god tier champ with anything else
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Stop begging for votes, people will vote if they want too

Darkest destroyer buddy i m a reminder not begger. But remember begging is allowed in free country. And none should try to take down anyone's freedom.
    And i m not begging for vote a specific option. I m trying to survey about peoples' thinking and pls cooperate with me or keep cool & nice environment.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Vision is a great attacker. Double immunity, power drain, power steal, and heal block. Why would he need anything else? He would be a god tier champ with anything else

Does dhormammu not do all of these along with other abilities? That did not make him godtire!
  • Options
    edited June 2017

I don't think vision needs any buffs at all. People like to fight him in AW because he isn't designed to be a good defender. (OG vision with synthesis can be ok on all or nothing but that's about it really). Some champs are better at defending and some champs are better in your own control. Vision is an attacker, and a great one at that. One of the best power control champs in the game and is also immune to both bleed and poison. Very useful for a lot of reasons, I do agree that he'd be overpowered with any of the suggestions above.

Y we wont let vision aou enter at the level of other champs for whom ppl try to grind or use money or prey to god during cryst openning? And anyway my suggestions did not mention about any buff!
    And to b honest poison-bleed immunity does nothing much! Wp is there to help against those!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Kabam u have any plan for vision? Atleast
    1) upto sp1 auto power gain or 200% collar tech
    2) health steal by sp1
    3) phage enter by sp2
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    he need nothing.
    Vision can actually already phase just not in the same way as you described. If he has any debuffs on him like armour break, incinerate, cold snap weakness etc he can remove them all by using a sp3. It should say 'phased' after the animation ends and the debuffs will be gone. Not his primary use but it is still there I think, used to have a screenshot but can't find it.

EDIT: Just tried to do it against degeneration and incinerate but nothing happened, maybe it's only certain debuffs but I'm sure he used to be able to do that. Haven't actually done it for months though so might have changed.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    he need phase change abilty by blocking 2 sec (low dense like hood invisibility & high dense like luke cage tough it out)?
    He needs to go through people and things like he does in the Civil War movie xD
  • Options
    he need nothing.
    wierccikmwkl.png

Just found it but this was from September 2016. Maybe he could have a different special animation to phase through people instead? I just think he'd be too overpowered if he had anything like hoods invisibility etc. He's already a very desirable champ and certainly one of the best techs imo.