Upcoming Changes for AQ Raids

Comments

• MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    We cannot start regular AQ. Totally down.
  • TensioTensio Member Posts: 180
    Updated game and we can’t enlist our ally in raids. Anybody with the same problem?
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 293 ★★
    Tensio said:

Updated game and we can’t enlist our ally in raids. Anybody with the same problem?

We can’t either yet. But there are still 10 mins before it’s supposed to start. Maybe it’ll restart how it was setup yesterday. Going to be exciting what happens!
  • TensioTensio Member Posts: 180
    Just login in and no raids yet. Have to wait + 20,5 hours 🥺
  • houndogακιhoundogακι Member Posts: 251
    Great work kabam

• WeaponXWeaponX Member Posts: 143
    @Kabam Zibiit Any news when we'll be getting the raid ticket refund for those of us who jumped in right away? Lesson learned there btw...
    So hulking not in tactic
    Or Titania
    Great..
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    edited September 3
    Domino, Hulkling, Titania.
    (lost Raids tags if you download the new monthly update).

Hopefully Kabam looking at this before they actually re-open up Raids.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 955 ★★★★
    WeaponX said:

@Kabam Zibiit Any news when we'll be getting the raid ticket refund for those of us who jumped in right away? Lesson learned there btw...

Hi @WeaponX ,

Reay hope you not waiting fof @Kabam Zibiit to reply, as he/she have no longer work for Kabam for a long time.

Currently there community managers are @Kabam Dork and @Kabam Pinwheel

Sometime @Kabam Crashed also provide some information, but that isn't his job, he just does it out of the passion for the game and when he is on lunch 🤣.
  • ShinyyoungsterShinyyoungster Member Posts: 13
    Still no tickets refunded. Any idea when we might expect this?
  • Cheffie79Cheffie79 Member Posts: 2
    Aq still off, and looking like being "forced" into raids? (Which I don't want to play!!!)
    Η φασουλα με τα raids εινσι γαμησεΤα κ αφησεΤα
  • TrolololoTrolololo Member Posts: 15
    Where are our resources!!! Tickets, revievs, potions... grrrr
  • Serdar16Serdar16 Member Posts: 3
    Kabam İstifa !!!! Bir macerayı düzeltip başlatamadınız ? Size olan güvenim sıfırın altında 👎
  • TheWitcherTheWitcher Member Posts: 38
    Wheeeeeree???? Totally vanished!!! Thanks Kabam, we've been waiting for a month... At the end you come

with this...
  • Force23Force23 Member Posts: 13
    @TheWitcher desde ayer se hizo de nuevo la clasificación de los grupos ya sea raids o gesta normal debiste ajustarlo de nuevo
    @kabam comprendemos los fallos que surgieron en la actualización de raids, pero creo deberían mejorar su compensación ya que nos han limitados 3 días contando con mañana, esperando nuestros tickets, ya que nosotros llevamos un control con nuestros recursos, mínimo deberían regresarnos los recursos que gastemos nuevamente para así no esperar
  • TheWitcherTheWitcher Member Posts: 38
    @Force23 it's not normal to go this way, because for me the registration was still valid, NO ONE informed me to do it again, furthermore, if Kabam sees that there was a misunderstanding why doesn't it offer the possibility to let me start it, even tomorrow?
    Así es @Thewitcher , si no se está atento en su foro, uno ni cuenta se da y no fue bueno para mandar un correo para volver a hacer los ajustes
    Otra vez
    Creo que ya nos merecemos una buena compensación
  • TheRealTruthSonTheRealTruthSon Member Posts: 4
    edited September 4
    Spent more resources to get back in today and now it’s broken again. So now I’m out 360 tickets?
    edited September 4
    It's cancelled, until next week.
    Will have to re-setup next week for Raids.

• ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    It looked like it was up, i could reach the champ selection screen. I went on LINE and told the alliance, when i rebooted the game aq had vanished. No current or upcoming events. Raids have always been bugged some way, but this is a new level..
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★

It's cancelled, until next week.
    Will have to re-setup next week for Raids.

Discord definitely seems to be the tool of choice
  • DrizzyDa1DrizzyDa1 Member Posts: 1
    Unfortunately, I switched alliances prior to release of AQ rewards last week and missed out on glory. What does this mean for me with regards to compensation?
  • Old_Man_SolonOld_Man_Solon Member Posts: 1
    Can't enter Raid after the update!

Can't enter Raid after the update!

(what happens when you are still only looking on Page-1 of a multi-page thread, reach the bottom, start typing your comment, and hit POST, without checking what is on Page 2 and 3 first, lol)