New Raid Issue (Can’t join)

So even though we won’t get compensation for our Raid tickets spent come tomorrow (Wednesday) is anyone having this issue pop up? Me and my fellow teammates can’t even join.

Comments

• Serpent_King98Serpent_King98 Member Posts: 48
    I tried to join, got the same thing
  • ChrisAfterdarkChrisAfterdark Member Posts: 15
    Yeah so they said the issue is fixed in the announcement, ticket compensation comes out tomorrow, but they don’t mention anywhere that you got to wait to join come tomorrow. I don’t know if they even know people cant join today. This is getting old.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★
    And they seem to not have any answers as to why whole alliances aren’t enlisted and aren’t able to participate at all.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,833 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

And they seem to not have any answers as to why whole alliances aren’t enlisted and aren’t able to participate at all.

Did the alliances re-enlist yesterday? We did that when I saw we were no longer enlisted.
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 46

BigBlueOx said:

Did the alliances re-enlist yesterday? We did that when I saw we were no longer enlisted.
    on my set up it never showed us unlisted it showed 3 bgs of raids and that big red raids bar covering every day so I assumed we were good to go and now it shows 3 bgs of raids and when i hit play now nothing happens.
  • Boo2dacoolBoo2dacool Member Posts: 84
    We can’t join either. What the heck.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,015 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

That wasn’t an option for everyone.
  • PhantomPhorever1PhantomPhorever1 Member Posts: 15
    Kabam CRICKETS…. KABAM WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian

• TheRealTruthSonTheRealTruthSon Member Posts: 4
    The ineptitude is strong in kabam HQ.