Event screen change

2»

Comments

• SolvseusSolvseus Member Posts: 117
    edited September 4
    And now there’s a 1 again. What’s it for? Who knows. Better start guessing and clicking everything. Oh, it was for the 7h event. That I’d already clicked on. Makes sense… 🤨
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Solvseus said:

And now there’s a 1 again. What’s it for? Who knows. Better start guessing and clicking everything. Oh, it was for the 7h event. That I’d already clicked on. Makes sense… 🤨

So when they added the NEW ICON starting this month, someone else said it appears as if you have to specifically click on that particular Event, in order for the NEW Icon to go away.

So, not just go into the overall Events List itself, but to each one specifically that is showing NEW.

But at least with this addition, it is easy to see what the various NEW events are.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Its awful, lets us choose the format 🤦
  • SolvseusSolvseus Member Posts: 117

So when they added the NEW ICON starting this month, someone else said it appears as if you have to specifically click on that particular Event, in order for the NEW Icon to go away.

So, not just go into the overall Events List itself, but to each one specifically that is showing NEW

I did. Had to do it twice, I guess the first time didn’t count? 3 times counting clicking on it before it was active, wondering when it was actually going to start before doing the math.

Last time, it was a Battlegrounds one, and it didn’t even say “NEW”.