Gladiator Hitbox Issue

Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 396 ★★★
I just noticed this while trying out my 7* rank 2 gladiator in ROL

This issue isn't consistent but is still there

after throwing sp1 ( note that I'm not unblockable ) in the corner against ROL winter soldier he gets hit with the first part but then blocks the 2nd part and counters which should not happen

@Pikolu could you please look into this?

Comments

• Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 826 ★★★
    Yeah man this happens with my r3 glad
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★

Yeah man this happens with my r3 glad

Mine too
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    Just pulled him from the crystal was testing out his damage and came across this when my unblockable expired just before I threw the sp1
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    Pretty sure that issue was discovered a month ago or something like that
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian
    Looks like one of the hits are whiffing. To get around it, just heavy for the unblockable before the sp1 and your last hit will break their block
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,277 ★★★★★
    Wait until you guys find out that intimidate is code word for taunt in the game right now...
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    This happened when I was using AA's Sp 1 against Nick Fury. First 2 hits made contact, but Fury somehow immediately recovered and blocked the last hit. 🙁
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,336 ★★★★★

Wait until you guys find out that intimidate is code word for taunt in the game right now...

Unfortunately true depending on where you use him - if there are batteries involved don't trust intimidate.

And yes his sp1 can whiff so have to be very close when throwing it.

Still love my 7r3 but it's trying at times.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    Also I have noticed that after knocking them down, the first hit of the special tends to whiff
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Also I have noticed that after knocking them down, the first hit of the special tends to whiff

You gotta pause for a millisecond before hitting the special, it happens with most champs that heavy before specials
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

You gotta pause for a millisecond before hitting the special, it happens with most champs that heavy before specials
    Luckily he has unblockable.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    Titania misses against shocker after a combo and you try to throw your sp1 it has happened to me multiple times