JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 270 ★★
First round
I used silver coin took left path randomised to C portal finished

Second round
I used silver coin, took right then used gold coin and jumped to B portal

Third round
I used silver coin, took right then used gold coin and jumped to A portal

Explored all three paths, still have one more silver coin left

If I enter again fourth time, will there be mysterium and shards?

Comments

• TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    yes remeber there are four tries per week. but since this month was designed around chance they gave us another token to make us able to explore. so four entries and this side quest is locked without entries so if you can enter it means you can get those rewards
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★
    You did it correctly. Go random, then choose the other two, then have fun with the last coin.
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 270 ★★
    Glad to hear that, Thanks for confirming mates
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    edited September 7
    Wouldn’t 2 “Random” first, then (depending on 2nd random) either 1 or 2 “Coin Choice”

If you only needed 1 Coin Choice to finish Explore, you'd be able to save an extra “Choice” Coin either for later, or to use in final entry this week (but would be able to choose based on ease of champs on path or rewards (if rewards are different on the different paths ?)
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★

Wouldn’t 2 “Random” first, then (depending on 2nd random) either 1 or 2 “Coin Choice”

If you only needed 1 Coin Choice to finish Explore, you'd be able to save an extra “Choice” Coin either for later, or to use in final entry this week (but would be able to choose based on ease of champs on path or rewards (if rewards are different on the different paths ?)

This is what I did. First 2 were random - got the outside paths. Today used coin on the middle path and random for the last path. Have 1 extra coin now, should I want to use it.
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 270 ★★

I'll keep that in mind, yeah it makes sense since there are only 8 gold coins but five weeks.
    Would be wise to save 1 gold for final week each week, if we do two randoms first.
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 163
    I missed the objective to use saga champion to win 3 final fights, only realised upon my 2nd last fight and will miss out on the objective. Ya all might want to plan ahead and make sure you have one saga champion to finish the last fight
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,891 ★★★★★
    I missed the T4a objective because I used #Saga champions, #Saga attacker and #Saga defender to pick my team for the first two runs.

Should I have known some of my team wasn’t the current Saga? Probably so. I simply cruised through my first two runs of TL5 of the quest without giving it much thought, and the champ auto selected for the final (objective) fight was #Saga attacker, but not in the current #Saga champ pool.

But it is annoying to have bugged things in game cost a prize. First world problems, will shoot Support a message to see if anyone has sympathy.

Dr. Zola
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    Yeah well the explanation to save the gold ones for last would have been nice. Now im stuck not getting 100% exploration.