Asking for 7* Kamala Khan

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★
Day 4 of asking for kabam to release kamala khan as 7*

If this thread gets closed. It means they read it. So it'll be a win in my book

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,197 ★★★★★
    I feel like she should have been close to if not in the base pool of 7*s. Champs like Kamala, Jubilee, The champion, etc. Etc. Should have had their time to shine as 7*s
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,734 ★★★★★

Imagine the pain a new player would feel after working their tail off for their first 7 star....and it's kamala khan

As early as accounts are getting 7* nowadays, it'll probably still be a significant improvement to their roster.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I wouldn't mind a buffed Kamala to be relased as a 7* but I see absolutely no point in releasing an unbuffed one. I think that Kabam has, on the whole, done a great job with curating the 7* pool. At the moment, the only two 7* champions that I think are trash are Venom the Duck and Civil Warrior.

Let's please not add any more to that teeny tiny trash pile.

Silver sable
    Ercarret said:

ahmynuts said:

I feel like she should have been close to if not in the base pool of 7*s. Champs like Kamala, Jubilee, The champion, etc. Etc. Should have had their time to shine as 7*s

What's there to shine in Kamala's kit?

I get Jubilee - she has a bunch of good abilities and could have made a good 7*. She had the misfortune of releasing in the midst of the "mutants is the best class" craze and just couldn't compete at the time, but could have maybe had a resurgence as a base pool 7*.

I even get the Champion. At least he has stuff in his kit.

But Kamala? I don't see anything exciting in her kit. She gains fury buffs. With enough of them, she can nullify buffs or gain a bit of block proficiency. She's poison immune. I think I...I...might just have accurately described her entire kit?

I don't mean to be rude if you genuinely like her, but even after using her for her Carina's Challenge, I just couldn't muster up any love for her myself.
    Oh no I don't like kamala. She's just a champion that no one uses because she's bad-mid and could have potentially benefitted from being an early addition 7* to see some use before the pool was flooded with many top tier options like we have now.
    If people pulled her early they might have just used her because she was a 7* but now if someone pulls her it's highly likely they have better cosmics as the pool has alot of very good cosmic champs in it right now
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★
    @Ercarret you've described her kit. But I use her with the cmm synergy and thor relic. If she can get released as 7* it would help her abit more and the community will have a guaranteed R4 kamala if they pulled the 7*. So we as a community can spread the kamala love.

Ps @ahmynuts 7* Jubilee would be cool. I have these 2 as R6 6*s so Wouldn't mind to R3 either when they come as 7*.

@Ercarret you've described her kit. But I use her with the cmm synergy and thor relic. If she can get released as 7* it would help her abit more and the community will have a guaranteed R4 kamala if they pulled the 7*. So we as a community can spread the kamala love.

Ps @ahmynuts 7* Jubilee would be cool. I have these 2 as R6 6*s so Wouldn't mind to R3 either when they come as 7*.

I would r3 Jubilee immediately tbh lol. I do wish at the very least kabam would make her basic attacks non contact though
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,057 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I wouldn't mind a buffed Kamala to be relased as a 7* but I see absolutely no point in releasing an unbuffed one. I think that Kabam has, on the whole, done a great job with curating the 7* pool. At the moment, the only two 7* champions that I think are trash are Venom the Duck and Civil Warrior.

Let's please not add any more to that teeny tiny trash pile.

Silver Sablinova?

Day 4 of asking for kabam to release kamala khan as 7*

If this thread gets closed. It means they read it. So it'll be a win in my book
    Not until she gets buffed please
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Ercarret said:

ahmynuts said:

What's there to shine in Kamala's kit?

I get Jubilee - she has a bunch of good abilities and could have made a good 7*. She had the misfortune of releasing in the midst of the "mutants is the best class" craze and just couldn't compete at the time, but could have maybe had a resurgence as a base pool 7*.

I even get the Champion. At least he has stuff in his kit.

But Kamala? I don't see anything exciting in her kit. She gains fury buffs. With enough of them, she can nullify buffs or gain a bit of block proficiency. She's poison immune. I think I...I...might just have accurately described her entire kit?

I don't mean to be rude if you genuinely like her, but even after using her for her Carina's Challenge, I just couldn't muster up any love for her myself.
    Oh no I don't like kamala. She's just a champion that no one uses because she's bad-mid and could have potentially benefitted from being an early addition 7* to see some use before the pool was flooded with many top tier options like we have now.
    If people pulled her early they might have just used her because she was a 7* but now if someone pulls her it's highly likely they have better cosmics as the pool has alot of very good cosmic champs in it right now
    They probably plan on buffing all of those before adding them as 7*.
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 104
    The only appropriate response from Kabam is to NEVER release the champion as a 7*
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian

Imagine the pain a new player would feel after working their tail off for their first 7 star....and it's kamala khan

My alt got Antman from magnetron crystals. Kamala would be generally more useful than him for questing.
    Pikolu said:

My alt got Antman from magnetron crystals. Kamala would be generally more useful than him for questing.
    Ant Man has more utility though
    EdisonLaw said:

Pikolu said:

Arguably, he is buff/shock/poison immune and does poison damage and that's about it. Kamala is poison immune and doesn't rely on debuffs for damage, she also has a nullify on her sp1. She also pairs well with my 6* CMM

Not saying antman is bad, because he has been clutch for some traditionally difficult act 6 bosses like 6.1.5 crossbones

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,865 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

EdisonLaw said:

Pikolu said:

Arguably, he is buff/shock/poison immune and does poison damage and that's about it. Kamala is poison immune and doesn't rely on debuffs for damage, she also has a nullify on her sp1. She also pairs well with my 6* CMM

Not saying antman is bad, because he has been clutch for some traditionally difficult act 6 bosses like 6.1.5 crossbones

Wait that crossbones have biohazard right?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,056 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

You dissing my boi antman?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,102 ★★★★★
    Antman melts opponents, he’s a beast
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,816 ★★★★★

She won't be their first 7* - but she could be their first Titan pull.

Oh, I can see the threads of complaint now...😉
  • SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 214 ★★
    edited September 3
    They should add her into the supply drop selector. Then anyone who wants her can have her, and we never speak of it again.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    No

Pikolu said:

EdisonLaw said:

Pikolu said:

Wait that crossbones have biohazard right?
    Not since like 2 years ago when they nerfed act 6. It is just a 30 second poison that does 100% of your health.
  • dr2wsdr2ws Member Posts: 33
    Honestly though I think she’d be a good Saga chase champ! With a buff like Nightcrawler, I think she’d be the perfect choice, yes there will be some fear at the start wondering weather making her the Saga chase champ is a good idea, as the players must trust the buff is good, sometimes the risk is worth the reward.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★
    Day 6 of asking for 7* Kamala Khan
  • CookinEwoksCookinEwoks Member Posts: 176 ★★
    tnair2015 said:

Day ∞ of asking not to release 7* Jamala Khan

This is completely unrelated to the discussion but how did you find the infinity sign?
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    I don't think I need to point out the obvious but I will anyways. This isn't going happen until she gets buffed first, I'm 100% sure they don't want another Hulk situation where they buff the 6* before they come out as a 7*, if Red Guardian is out of the 7* pool for the time being Hulk probably would've been too if they had anticipated how strong he was going to be.

So, OP, instead of asking for 7* Kamala ask for the buff first lmao.