Midchantress

Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 179 ★★

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★
    Buffchantress?
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    Luke cage is underated, and yeah he can easily beat enchantress because his heavy inflict debilitate, which can counter enchantress spells
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

The disagrees are from those who bought the pre-release bundles thinking they had another Serpent level defender in their hands lol I bet that aged pretty well for them 😂

She’s pretty easy yeah lol. I kinda just cook her with anyone, red goat literally nukes her sub 30. I’m assuming on war nodes she’d be pretty annoying in some places though
    Who tf is red goat?
    Red Guardian?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,341 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

The disagrees are from those who bought the pre-release bundles thinking they had another Serpent level defender in their hands lol I bet that aged pretty well for them 😂

She’s pretty easy yeah lol. I kinda just cook her with anyone, red goat literally nukes her sub 30. I’m assuming on war nodes she’d be pretty annoying in some places though
    Who tf is red goat?
    Red Guardian?
    Yeah he’s the goat so we call him red goat. I guess skull could also have that name though
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I've been cooking her with Shocker, never bait a single special unless it's a r3 7*. I told everyone she'd be falling off soon after release and I got like 30 disagrees lmao.
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

Who tf is red goat?
    Red Guardian?
    Who else has Red in their name and is THE Goat? Certainty not Red Skull, he's a goat but not THE Goat. Similar to how you were once THE Paragon while everyone else was a Paragon. Big difference
  • Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Member Posts: 91
    Wait till you find her on heavy hitter node (lane 5, 2nd fight).
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,842 ★★★★★
    That'll show her!!
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 179 ★★
    Magicsol said:

Flexing enchantress kill on boss node is a meme,show us your fights on heavy hitter🤪

If I see her there I’ll give her a shot, crazy to say she’s a good defender off one node though.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

Who tf is red goat?
    Red Guardian?
    Cap rip off

She still has some tricks up her sleeve. More like if the spell rng mess you up you're cooked. But in most cases it is managable and sub 30 sec fight.

Good thing she's squishy like bullseye so she goes down pretty fast.
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★
    PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

Who tf is red goat?
    Red Guardian?
    I thought they were taking about red goblin until I saw your message
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    I like Midora better
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 870 ★★★

My r5 ascend has gotten multiple war kills and in bgs she’s been stalling a ton of science champs from scorp to photon to silk whose the fastest science champ been getting stalled

Idk man my r2 Silk takes her out in 30-40 seconds in BG
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

Who tf is red goat?
    Red Guardian?
    Cap rip off
    He's the best captain America style champ in the game

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

Who tf is red goat?
    Red Guardian?
    Cap rip off
    I meant comic wise he is a Soviet cap rip off.

She still has some tricks up her sleeve. More like if the spell rng mess you up you're cooked. But in most cases it is managable and sub 30 sec fight.

Good thing she's squishy like bullseye so she goes down pretty fast.
    Hasn't happened to me so far. There's one in particular that makes her get both the unstoppable and untouchable so it's very risky to try to remove purple or orange first but if you remove green first you can remove the rest easily.
    Other than a few war nodes I really don't think she's a threat and she's very squishy.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    I think my biggest gripe about her is that she almost always clips me with the second hit of her heavy when I try to interrupt it unless my back is against the wall to start with.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    I got the 6* from nefarious promo code. Bet all the $100 spenders are fuming. Its the risk of buying prerelease bundles though. As soon as she is off tactic defence she'll be mid.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★

In war I’d much rather fight serpent. The amount of RNG fighting her is ridiculous. Sometimes she goes down easily, but other times she gets BS spells like “evade all knockdown” on a war node that requires you knock her down. Or unstoppable when dashing. I think the inconsistency is what makes her so annoying to fight.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

Who tf is red goat?
    Red Guardian?
    Cap rip off
    I meant comic wise he is a Soviet cap rip off.
    Not even a great rip of either. The whole Russian superhero team is legit a downright rip off of the avengers lol

In war I’d much rather fight serpent. The amount of RNG fighting her is ridiculous. Sometimes she goes down easily, but other times she gets BS spells like “evade all knockdown” on a war node that requires you knock her down. Or unstoppable when dashing. I think the inconsistency is what makes her so annoying to fight.
    That's only because there aren't any nasty nodes that synergize well with Serpent's kit in AW, if there were it'd be a different story I'm sure.
    Also, there are plenty of champs with easy access to slow or decelerate (some heavy, some sp1) so I haven't really struggled with any of that personally, I have taken some unavoidable damage but not to the point I'd call her a 5/5 on defense. Nodes can be nasty for sure but I'd argue hazard shift is worse than any of the heavy or intercept ones, and even then I don't think she's 5/5 more like 4/5. She is however a 3/5 in BGs 90% of the time, haven't lost to her once since I learned how to fight her.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 798 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

PT_99 said:

Emilia90 said:

Who tf is red goat?
    Red Guardian?
    Yeah he’s the goat so we call him red goat. I guess skull could also have that name though
    Nah, you definitely mean Red Hulk
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★

That's only because there aren't any nasty nodes that synergize well with Serpent's kit in AW, if there were it'd be a different story I'm sure.
    Also, there are plenty of champs with easy access to slow or decelerate (some heavy, some sp1) so I haven't really struggled with any of that personally, I have taken some unavoidable damage but not to the point I'd call her a 5/5 on defense. Nodes can be nasty for sure but I'd argue hazard shift is worse than any of the heavy or intercept ones, and even then I don't think she's 5/5 more like 4/5. She is however a 3/5 in BGs 90% of the time, haven't lost to her once since I learned how to fight her.
    I agree with you, Serpent is the better defender especially in BG. I just personally hate fighting champs where it’s an RnG fiesta. With Serpent I know what I’m fighting, he’s annoying and I don’t like to fight him 😂 but atleast I can reliably counter him and replicate it each time.

With enchantress she has the 3 prompts for how to take away the passive damage but on top of that is random spells like “evade all knockdowns” “untouchable” or “unstoppable while dashing” just feels like so much to keep track of ontop of whatever the nodes make you do. I don’t think she’s a good addition to the game and with the currently limited pool of tactic attackers she’s my least favorite to see in war.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★

I agree with you, Serpent is the better defender especially in BG. I just personally hate fighting champs where it’s an RnG fiesta. With Serpent I know what I’m fighting, he’s annoying and I don’t like to fight him 😂 but atleast I can reliably counter him and replicate it each time.

With enchantress she has the 3 prompts for how to take away the passive damage but on top of that is random spells like “evade all knockdowns” “untouchable” or “unstoppable while dashing” just feels like so much to keep track of ontop of whatever the nodes make you do. I don’t think she’s a good addition to the game and with the currently limited pool of tactic attackers she’s my least favorite to see in war.
    Serpent is the more broken defender that you can’t really overcome with skill.