How would you prioritise assignment of the Mr Sinister Relic?

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
The mutant class seems to have very specific placements of its relics, Gambit of the physicals, Storm on the elementals, and Wolverine on the healers, while Sinister goes on those who benefit from bleeds being on them.

Of particular note, the good champions to benefit from that are: Onslaught, Domino, Mr Sinister, Omega Red, Apocalypse, Sauron...anyone else?

How do you prioritise who the relic goes on? Who gets the higher rated ones? Does it matter if it's awakened or not?

Do you leave them in place or do you swap them around a lot?

Comments

• OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Mr Sinister is also good for Colossus and Toad.

For me I prioritize the champs I use the most to get the highest rarity relics. The importance of awakening varies quite a bit based on the relic. In some cases it can make a big difference (black panther and iron fist are just two examples). I generally leave them in place unless I’m using a champion I don’t normally use for content. For example, I swapped my 6* Mr Sinister off of Domino and placed it on Toad for the Moleman fight in SoS.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Sinister is kind of annoying on OR, you are considered far from the opponent for the duration of the striker, so unless you already have a degen from a heavy on them, your death spores will fall off really quickly. I personally use my 6 star sinister relic on Toad, Domino has Gambit, but I do see how sinister would be good on her also.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,041 ★★★★
    I use it on Domino
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Domino gets the most out of it and if you wanna use her on attack, 6* sinister relic goes well (Can trigger it before sp2 for the huge bonus).
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    I wouldn’t personally put it on him as it doesn’t make the biggest difference but bishop with the sinister is a fun interaction as it causes the enemy to take some energy damage.
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 125
    Domino or Omega Red are the standouts for me. I guess if I had to pick, I think I'd put the higher rarity on Red (higher rarity relics charge up faster) because he benefits from every bleed where I'm pretty sure Domino only has to have bled once per fight?
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    Mine are on sinister, onslaught and storm. Toad benefits way more from the wolverine relic than sinister and sauron feels better with the storm one for me. Apocalypse is probably also worth giving one if you've got a 3 star one but I just don't use him enough
  • Dab_westDab_west Member Posts: 172 ★★
    I would say either domino or sunspot needs the highest relic most depending who u like using more. I put my six star sinister relic on sunspot and 5 star on domino. The 4 star one I give to onslaught and 3 star is on omega red
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    TOAD
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,825 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

Sinister is kind of annoying on OR, you are considered far from the opponent for the duration of the striker, so unless you already have a degen from a heavy on them, your death spores will fall off really quickly. I personally use my 6 star sinister relic on Toad, Domino has Gambit, but I do see how sinister would be good on her also.

Definitely switch Domino to the Sinister relic.

If she's a 7*, and you're using Critical Stat Focus, during Lucky her Critical Rating is so high (around 1800) that it doesn't benefit from the Gambit relic, at all.

But if you get the Attack bonus to your SP2 from having bleed, the damage gets pretty nuts.