What's your most regretted rank up?

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    Probably unpopular but R2 Shuri. Helpful for necro but when I finished that I never found a huge reason to use her again. She's very strong but hasn't felt needed for me recently
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    Morbing time to r2.
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    bulls. I got 7 star bulls 2 hours after ascended my 6r5. Pretty sure i haven't touched 6 star bulls anymore, except in arena
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    R4 midAluminiumDoom last year.
    R3 silver centurion 2 years ago.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    None
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Corvus instead of doing moleman
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,557 ★★★★

7r3 200 omega red

favorite champ but almost unusable in war : (

He was my favorite, grinded for him 5* arena the arena grinds was crazy. I still remember grinding non stop for him and 6* Hercules arena.

5-6 years ago. Such a crazy time to have omega red in those days.

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,288 ★★★★★

Regretted? I have a r3 Sam Wilson, I regret none of my decisions. I r5d Superior ironman as my first 4* back in the day. All my "first" high level rank ups are bizarre.

Not as bizarre as mine
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 431 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

NONYABIZZ said:

R3 Prowler

Prowler is very useful and is one of the better attackers this year
    He was new and was imposed on me by someone. I did some research on him and turns out content creators never showcased him unduped. Only realized after making the mistake.
    I had a guardian as well so I definitely did not like what I was seeing from Prowler especially damage wise.
  • AzdefAzdef Member Posts: 223
    Some of the regrets are pretty surprising...Guardian?? Shuri??
    Also considering my Sam Wilson is naturally sig 100 maybe I should rank him up? @Vegeta9001
  • RaselRanaRaselRana Member Posts: 16
    Rank 6 and ascend Onslaught. Now i have a 7* R3 Onslaught.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    RaselRana said:

Rank 6 and ascend Onslaught. Now i have a 7* R3 Onslaught.

Double dip???
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,097 ★★★★★
    edited September 9
    Haven’t had big regrets lately…. Do remember taking up Valkyrie to R4 and sinking in sig stones to max her out when all that stuff was rare to me. Was fun for a bit until the AI changed and the some of the later nodes went against her. In hindsight, I didn’t get out of that rank up what I put in value wise at the time.

Spot is a close second
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    I used to regret kitty r4 as she felt really underwhelming at first and i didnt use her at all for act 7 and 8, then during exploration she cooked every prowess and mutant path and helped in crucibles as well so yeah don't really regret anymore
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★
    I took my shang chi from rank 1 to 4 in order to do 8.2 exploration only to end up using zemo for virtually every bahamut fight lmao. Shang is good but I haven't found a need to use him over other champs and only ranked the 6 star cause I thought he was the easiest option for the fight and didn't want to wait for the 7 star.
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    Corvus glaive. I never use him
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 214 ★★
    Morbius to R2
    Deathless KG to R2
    Deathless Guilly to R2
  • Archit_1812Archit_1812 Member Posts: 405 ★★
    I'm actually thinking I made a bad decision upgrading Peni to r2. I mean, I had HB RIGHT THERE! True, she's a menace on defense, bust most players just Hulkling her easily
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,013 ★★★★★

Haven’t had big regrets lately…. Do remember taking up Valkyrie to R4 and sinking in sig stones to max her out when all that stuff was rare to me. Was fun for a bit until the AI changed and the some of the later nodes went against her. In hindsight, I didn’t get out of that rank up what I put in value wise at the time.

Spot is a close second

Valk used to be the next coming of quake it’s crazy how bad the AI has hurt her. With the reparry anything risk now she’s basically been nerfed into the ground
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,074 ★★★★★

7r3 200 omega red

favorite champ but almost unusable in war : (

Why is he unusable?
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    NONYABIZZ said:

Cheelith to rank 3 over korg and attuma

Why is this a regret?
    Cheeilth has done wonders for my account and we get to dupe her this month. Mine is r3 unduped soon to be duped
    Why do you regret the decision?
    Tbh cheelith is awesome and mine is duped but I only regret not taking sig40 korg or Attuma to R3 cause my focus is BG currently.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    6 r4 Iceman and r2 7 star venom. R5ing and ascending 5 star nick to get the 6 star and a generic the next day
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 260 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

Spot is a close second

Valk used to be the next coming of quake it’s crazy how bad the AI has hurt her. With the reparry anything risk now she’s basically been nerfed into the ground
    I never get parried using Valk. Ai only parries double medium champs like werewolf and domino. And even if I did get parried valk is stun immune so it literally doesn’t matter.
  • TorgoNudhoTorgoNudho Member Posts: 41
    I don't necessarily have any regrets, but tigra....maybe. and it's only because i hardly use her.