Seriously Kabam, this is what you offer????

2»

Comments

• DaG891DaG891 Member Posts: 8
    I don't get it either. Why not just give everyone, oh I don't know, the raid rewards we would've gotten if your game was working? I don't need the revives for the game mode that is yet again, not working. 'Here's some stuff you didn't need to spend because it was broke".

So we get another week without raid rewards and we can't even get standard aq rewards? Yay no glory. Fun game, not embarrassing to support at all.
  • Thunderbolt32Thunderbolt32 Member Posts: 12

What is wrong with this?

a week, without being able to have what you always get to upload your characters, due to errors by the kabam team? I don't know, I'm going to think what's wrong with the compensation, in 9 years of playing 😒
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Member Posts: 51
    Players and alliances which joined raids as soon as it launched last week before it got cancelled were still able to get all the chest rewards. Proof is a KT1'S video on youtube. Who didn't join before it got cancelled missed out on chest rewards but I thought it's ok because it's just 1 week right? But many alliances including ours could enlist and join again this week and again many alliances which could enlist will get the chest rewards and ranked ones and we won't. It is now just way too much incompetence to handle in 2 back to back weeks... With us missing all the chest rewards and on the other hand others getting them. And surely we will never be compensated for those missed chest rewards that was not our fault. Right? Just done with this man..
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,760 ★★★★★
    AOLOG said:

The amount of people in here with egg on their face right now...

Well, the AW comp didn't come today, the crystal problem from before now happened again and many alliances have jacked up Raids.

I guess the egg is on the Kabam brown nose apologists faces now.....
    What AW comp? This post wasn't talking about the crystal that were messed up and those were stated to be sent Friday, again, you didn't read the announcement and I even posted it here. Try again my guy.
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 125
    FunnyDude said:

Well, we did reenlist

That's worse then 😂 big Kabam booboo