So, what's gonna happen now ?

AzureAzure Member Posts: 122
For the last couple of weeks the game is full with new and weird bugs and most of them was never seen before. when asked , we only get cursory answers from forum guardians or developers. And yet , they keep bringing new events that are based on spending. I know this is open to discussion where some people will show up and defend Kabam , but the thing is last weeks were fiasco. İnstead of finding solutions , people on this forum keeps making fun of the discussions relevant to this problem . the question is , Why is a 10 year old game with a billions of dollars worth company behind it can't find a solutions to the lags ,Aİ problems , missing rewards etc problems ? I mean you definitely have people on your team who's more than capable of finding these problems and solutions . the other thing is , don't you know testing your game before releasing the new update full of new and improved lags ? if something isn't working as intended just know to come to the forums and say , we messed up guys . give us some time ,we will fix this in x amount of time. there are hundreds of threads opened about bugs and lags and very few of them were answered by the team which is quite funny because there is even a bugs and known issues tab .İ'm very aware this post is gonna get a rain of disagrees but i honestly couldn't care less. All of your Summoners waits a definitive answer .

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    The making fun or disagreement is mostly based on the tone of the post
    The "lag" issue is harder to target from my understanding due to the broad range of devices. It's not a console that everybody plays with the same one. I mean I have seen people complain about issued to find later on that they were playing on devices that were 8 years old
    I do agree on the testing cause there are a lot of bugs that can be avoided, like the Raid bug.
    Timelines to fix, this community doesn't is one of the most entitled ones I have ever seen. They say Monday and they are asking what time on Monday at 00:01 AM...
  • AzureAzure Member Posts: 122
    Thats the main thing. Nobody expects Kabam to fix the bugs in a second. They do not communicate enough ,which causes chaos and rage . We dont always wants compensation .We want answers. İf there is something wrong with the game , i expect developers to find it first and say something about it. Because when we ask , we never get a definitive response and its getting really annoying.

The "lag" issue is harder to target from my understanding due to the broad range of devices. It's not a console that everybody plays with the same one. I mean I have seen people complain about issued to find later on that they were playing on devices that were 8 years old
    I do agree on the testing cause there are a lot of bugs that can be avoided, like the Raid bug.
    Timelines to fix, this community doesn't is one of the most entitled ones I have ever seen. They say Monday and they are asking what time on Monday at 00:01 AM...

Because they never specify. They only say monday . They don't say the usual time normal rewards arrive. Don't get me wrong , i am definitely aware of the spoiled community . And as far as ı know, latest bugs happens on all the devices .Maybe a few of them isn't experiencing it, but it is real and most of the players suffer from it.
    Azure said:

Thats the main thing. Nobody expects Kabam to fix the bugs in a second. They do not communicate enough ,which causes chaos and rage . We dont always wants compensation .We want answers. İf there is something wrong with the game , i expect developers to find it first and say something about it. Because when we ask , we never get a definitive response and its getting really annoying.

The server shut down for about 10 mins for an emergency issue and people were already asking for compensation... As much as you may be right, they just learned that giving answers and putting a deadline is worse. Look at the current situation with Raids, how many posts do you see of people asking for their glory. How many posts do you see and even people making their own post and then going into another writting "Me too".
    Azure said:

Because they never specify. They only say monday . They don't say the usual time normal rewards arrive. Don't get me wrong , i am definitely aware of the spoiled community . And as far as ı know, latest bugs happens on all the devices .Maybe a few of them isn't experiencing it, but it is real and most of the players suffer from it.
    I play on a Samsung S22 and S24, I experice maybe a freeze once in a while, nothing close to what most people claim. The AI issues yes, the "lag" ones nowhere close to what some people claim.
    There was an issue not long ago with graphics not showing, low quality and all, people complained a lot to find out it was an issue with the Galaxy 8... and their rage was based on "It meets the minimum requirements"...

Azure said:

The server shut down for about 10 mins for an emergency issue and people were already asking for compensation... As much as you may be right, they just learned that giving answers and putting a deadline is worse. Look at the current situation with Raids, how many posts do you see of people asking for their glory. How many posts do you see and even people making their own post and then going into another writting "Me too".
    There are hundreds. But it's not something they can't fix. They should know better raids weren't working correctly. This is not the first time we're experiencing this.
    They could postpone it, they could replace it with aq till the problem is solved. And yet, they choose to do raids with a promise of lost weeks rewards. Even still some alliances can't participate in the raids even though they enlisted. So they are capable of changing things. There are still tons of work needs to be done. They should start with communicate more with players.

Azure said:

I play on a Samsung S22 and S24, I experice maybe a freeze once in a while, nothing close to what most people claim. The AI issues yes, the "lag" ones nowhere close to what some people claim.
    There was an issue not long ago with graphics not showing, low quality and all, people complained a lot to find out it was an issue with the Galaxy 8... and their rage was based on "It meets the minimum requirements"...
    I play on s20, its fairly new phone. 2 years old runs on Android 13. I do experience lags that lasts 8-10 seconds. These lags causes bg matches, aw fights, even simple aq map 6 fights loss. I can easily say this is the worst bug after the one which caused overheating the devices.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Talking about the "lag" issue, can they start with using less sand dust for dust's sand.

Talking about the "lag" issue, can they start with using less sand dust for dust's sand.

When sandman first came out, you couldn't hit his block otherwise it caused lag for 2-3 seconds. Apparently, sand is the problem.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    Azure said:

When sandman first came out, you couldn't hit his block otherwise it caused lag for 2-3 seconds. Apparently, sand is the problem.
    It's all digital glitter, and glitter in any form is from the devil.
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33
    And they are not addressing the concerns of those alliances for 2 days now…
    Not even with a status update that we are still discussing how to solve the issue…

But hey, cyber weekend and banquet is coming - there will be no issues with those event for sure…
    Kabam has a bit of a tendency to shoot themselves in the foot, I keep on repeating this People claim to experience lag,, Kabam proceeds to make an event where people open thousands of crystals at once 🤦
    Attish said:

Not even with a status update that we are still discussing how to solve the issue…

But hey, cyber weekend and banquet is coming - there will be no issues with those event for sure…

Cyber weekend, yeah, probably no issues. But Banquet is going to have some new stuff, so don't put money on that bet.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★

Azure said:

I know it's much more prominent on Apple.
    I have a second lower range android device and the game doesn't "lag" like I have seen, it freezes, on iPhones.
  • AttishAttish Member Posts: 33

Attish said:

Cyber weekend, yeah, probably no issues. But Banquet is going to have some new stuff, so don't put money on that bet.
    I simply was referring to the part when you will spend your money…
    If there will be any issue with the technical part…would not be a big surprise…
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    New game is out that will fix all the Crashing issues, lol.

Wow! What a helpful forum guardian!
    Azure said:

Well see now you are gonna get a rain of disagrees and probably get trolled. It was going all so well, and you just got triggered by a joke
    Forum guardians are people too, they can do an occasional joke. Hell we had mods joking about stuff...
    edited September 11

Azure said:

Well see now you are gonna get a rain of disagrees and probably get trolled. It was going all so well, and you just got triggered by a joke
    Forum guardians are people too, they can do an occasional joke. Hell we had mods joking about stuff...
    I'm ready for it. It was irrelevant, so i said it.And im aware of guardians being humans. I just don't see the point of a irrelevant joke. I honestly don't care about trolling as well. As long as i made my point, im alright with it.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,080 ★★★★

Azure said:

Well see now you are gonna get a rain of disagrees and probably get trolled. .
    @Azure join the club

Azure said:

Well see now you are gonna get a rain of disagrees and probably get trolled. .
    @Azure join the club
    Coming, wait for me.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Had just went to go apply the HotFix from yesterday, and this was front and center on AppStore page for me.

Thought it would be nice to interject into whatever the most recent ongoing thread was about game issues (I know your's may not have specifically mentioned crashes, but was closest thing to it).
    (without putting into Meme thread and then get constant Notifications from that thread from here until forever)

Wasn’t commentary about what you had actually said at top here.

Just about a “game without any crashes”.

Had just went to go apply the HotFix from yesterday, and this was front and center on AppStore page for me.

Thought it would be nice to interject into whatever the most recent ongoing thread was about game issues (I know your's may not have specifically mentioned crashes, but was closest thing to it).
    (without putting into Meme thread and then get constant Notifications from that thread from here until forever)

Wasn’t commentary about what you had actually said at top here.

Just about a “game without any crashes”.

I appreciate your comment. And sorry for my comment. I kinda lashed out on you.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Azure said:

For the last couple of weeks the game is full with new and weird bugs and most of them was never seen before. when asked , we only get cursory answers from forum guardians or developers. And yet , they keep bringing new events that are based on spending. I know this is open to discussion where some people will show up and defend Kabam , but the thing is last weeks were fiasco. İnstead of finding solutions , people on this forum keeps making fun of the discussions relevant to this problem . the question is , Why is a 10 year old game with a billions of dollars worth company behind it can't find a solutions to the lags ,Aİ problems , missing rewards etc problems ? I mean you definitely have people on your team who's more than capable of finding these problems and solutions . the other thing is , don't you know testing your game before releasing the new update full of new and improved lags ? if something isn't working as intended just know to come to the forums and say , we messed up guys . give us some time ,we will fix this in x amount of time. there are hundreds of threads opened about bugs and lags and very few of them were answered by the team which is quite funny because there is even a bugs and known issues tab .İ'm very aware this post is gonna get a rain of disagrees but i honestly couldn't care less. All of your Summoners waits a definitive answer .

You have to understand that much of the content is made in advance. None of it is finished the days leading up to the new release. It's not as simple as just saying "stop". Besides, content like MEQ and SQs are rarely the cause of bugs.

But if you think content should be held until bugs are fixed, I don't think we'd have act 5 released yet.

Netmarble is the parent company and they have that revenue but I don't think it's billions. It's at least a billion though.

But regardless of how much money a company takes, bugs will happen. EA Sports took in over 7 billion for FY24.

https://youtu.be/opoB_i0drck?si=K3wG5rZwWhl1av19

https://youtu.be/leu7HMAllsc?si=H5aTpYq2JH-qj2_f

https://youtu.be/pXzI4CKCbkg?si=NQbtSUCyz4nNdOKv

Yes, this game has bugs but all the money in the world won't fix them or make them go away.

A.I problems aren't something that is an easy fix and there are a ton of factors that can make problems like those appear but not simple fixes. Especially with layers and layers of programming this game has.
    Hopefully, we get 9.1 tonight without any delays or problems 🤞
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 146
    I have a solution - SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE BREAKS.

Taking maintenance breaks every month before the update goes live will probably solve many bug issues.

Taking a one hour long maintenance break (I don't know anything about the works behind the game) will probably be good and compensating with 3 to 5 REUNION CRYSTALS and some energy refills is a better choice than running the game with the bugs as it is.
    edited September 11
    Theshadow said:

Taking maintenance breaks every month before the update goes live will probably solve many bug issues.

Taking a one hour long maintenance break (I don't know anything about the works behind the game) will probably be good and compensating with 3 to 5 REUNION CRYSTALS and some energy refills is a better choice than running the game with the bugs as it is.

We used to have scheduled maintenance. We also had significantly more emergency maintenance back then, too. I'll take things as they are today over that.
    Theshadow said:

☝️
    See what I mean ..
    Asking for a schedule maintenance to ease bug issues; but yeah even if its a SCHEDULED maintenance they want to be compensated...

Azure said:

You have to understand that much of the content is made in advance. None of it is finished the days leading up to the new release. It's not as simple as just saying "stop". Besides, content like MEQ and SQs are rarely the cause of bugs.

But if you think content should be held until bugs are fixed, I don't think we'd have act 5 released yet.

Netmarble is the parent company and they have that revenue but I don't think it's billions. It's at least a billion though.

But regardless of how much money a company takes, bugs will happen. EA Sports took in over 7 billion for FY24.

https://youtu.be/opoB_i0drck?si=K3wG5rZwWhl1av19

https://youtu.be/leu7HMAllsc?si=H5aTpYq2JH-qj2_f

https://youtu.be/pXzI4CKCbkg?si=NQbtSUCyz4nNdOKv

Yes, this game has bugs but all the money in the world won't fix them or make them go away.

A.I problems aren't something that is an easy fix and there are a ton of factors that can make problems like those appear but not simple fixes. Especially with layers and layers of programming this game has.
    3.5 billion dollars in todays worth. I'm not saying it's easy ti fix ai bug, but you have to understand, this is not a new thing. Has been going for more then 3 months. Plus the pictures you send are actually visual bugs that causes no harm. But in my case, they are not visual and they do cause problems. And as i stated above, we are not expecting it to stop just by sayin stop. Of course bugs will occasionally come and go. I've been playing for 10 years and there was never a time without a bug. Small or big. But currently this is huge.