9.1.4 claire voyant is horrible

2»

Comments

• XreissXreiss Member Posts: 63
    Update i went back in with a rank 3 six star void and he does cheese her. Seems like you really need a hard counter for her.
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    I used Nefaria. Not bad at all. Then saw it was even easier with Void
  • Thesurvivor2143Thesurvivor2143 Member Posts: 2
    Photon made this really easy just slow
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 777 ★★★★
    Sandman cheeses her. Just parry till you have a little under 2 bars of power and let her gain a bunch of regen. Then throw the sp1 and let her melt from the heal reversal.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    For those who want to get creative you can use onslaught, let her hit you with a combo to (hopefully) get her to swap to incinerate mode. From there you ramp crazy fast and the degens do everything
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 243 ★★
    I restarted twice, then I used Absorbing man and he worked very well.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,325 ★★★★★

The hood with bullets on knockdown synergy is great, used 1 revive (after her sp1 critted and 1 shotted 100% hp Hood before I've got the chance to do any meaningful dmg to her)
  • GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Member Posts: 56
    What about sandman?
  • Shrink330Shrink330 Member Posts: 11
    I struggled with my maxed 6* Void. I just Hulked it with my r3 7* and popped revives. Sorry, it may be a hit or miss boss dependent on roster and AI.
  • TeeBleezyTeeBleezy Member Posts: 39

Can unduped silk take her?

I haven't faced her yet but from what I'm hearing, her regen is a problem. Silk's awakened ability reduces regen. She may be able to just nuke her down with pure damage but I'm pretty sure her awakened ability would help.
  • KallaiRKallaiR Member Posts: 28
    just use void. easiest fight ever. place ur debuffs on her and then just stay away without hitting her and let her die in some seconds.
  • JounaaPeeJounaaPee Member Posts: 21
    Use Stealthy with Scorpion Synergy. Infinite Powerlock/Slow. No Issue.
  • HaverTimeHaverTime Member Posts: 24
    I did it was a 5* CapIW and a Tech on my team. Took maybe a minute and a half and I ended with nearly full health. Definitely the easiest one of Act 9.1 so far.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    For those of you who used Void, could a max sig ascended 5* work or will the block/chip damage get you? Despite many science abyss nexus and regular science nexus I still don’t have either a 6 or 7* version.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Just used Void parry parry parry. Just hit her if you need to get out from the wall, but no intercepts.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,880 ★★★★★

For those of you who used Void, could a max sig ascended 5* work or will the block/chip damage get you? Despite many science abyss nexus and regular science nexus I still don’t have either a 6 or 7* version.

That's what I did. Mine is just r5 5* not even ascended. I almost killed her (died at 10% because I took a sp1 on face) but before getting hit I had 50% hp no boosts.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 830 ★★★
    Gamer said:

One of the easiest. Fight.

Good to know I have a r6 ham
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Highly recommend using void, mine was 5 star and just parried didn’t hit her once.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★

That's what I did. Mine is just r5 5* not even ascended. I almost killed her (died at 10% because I took a sp1 on face) but before getting hit I had 50% hp no boosts.
    Great. Tx
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    Titania oneshot her
  • MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Member Posts: 56
    This fight was very forgettable. I didn't know it was a struggle for so many people. It's probably because I used a r3 hulk.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,088 ★★★★★
    The Leader, Cap IW (with tech synergy), Sandman, Count Nefaria, etc
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 163
    edited September 14
    Which Void would you guys recommend? 6r2 awakened or 7r1 unawakened?