Bugs that we are tired of

https://youtu.be/Rq9D8EsHEiQ?feature=shared

Tried posting this to show proof of how kabam has bad bugs that cost people there champs, potions, or units. Been complaining for years on not being able to show video proof. Comments won’t let me post either so youtube it is

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    edited September 14
    Why didnt u post it on ur previous post?

Edit: also whats the problem as i see nothing wrong here
  • Nerdsbescared94Nerdsbescared94 Member Posts: 56
    Didn’t know I had to do it as a post
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    A couple helpful tips. First, explain what the bug is so people know what they're looking for. Second, make sure there's actually a bug.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,882 ★★★★★
    What's the bug here
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,287 ★★★★★
    Are... are you referring to him not slowing the time down?
    You need to be more timing precise.
    Terra said:

Are... are you referring to him not slowing the time down?
    You need to be more timing precise.

This at times gets me since u have to wait on the hit to land first before u can slow down
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Mosquitos
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    Dunno what your bug is but I'm tired of black widow Relic not working for some while
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    You have to come of incursions and go back on when starting every single time because an error has occurred. Been happening for months maybe a year can't remember. Been having black screen sp3s and win screens for nearly half a year now I think and its still not fixed
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    edited September 14
    What's the Hawkeye bug?
    If you're referring to his perfect release mechanic vs Kate's it's supposed to be like that and it's not a bug
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    Bugs Bunny
    Yall definitely sound and look like bots for kabam. The timing/ slow motion is a clear bug. It’s not my “timing” cause how does it only happen the last two spc2 attacks. Not only that but I KNOW and have used him enough to know you got to wait for him to land the first hit… it really is pointless to post here when the bots and people here want to act like Gods at the game.
    edited September 14

Yall definitely sound and look like bots for kabam. The timing/ slow motion is a clear bug. It’s not my “timing” cause how does it only happen the last two spc2 attacks. Not only that but I KNOW and have used him enough to know you got to wait for him to land the first hit… it really is pointless to post here when the bots and people here want to act like Gods at the game.

Beep boop.
    Your account is compromised.

Seriously though.
    Don't accuse like that. We are players just like you.

I'm a owner of a r2 7* duped Hawk. I don't experience this issue personally.
    The only annoyance is that Hawkeye cannot chain his heavy after a sp1 against wall, but that's a animation discomfort.

So the only option here is that there is a clear bug and we're bots? There is also the alternative of there's no bug and it's your issue.

Its the timing u only get the slow motion by holding the screen when u connect
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★

You clearly do not understand how Hawkeye works
    Nah yall just think you’re the best at the game. I know for a fact my timing on the game is good. I hate how people try to downplay here. Waste of time

Nah yall just think you’re the best at the game. I know for a fact my timing on the game is good. I hate how people try to downplay here. Waste of time

☠️ Bud.

Hawkeye has the same timing always. If it doesn't appear, your timing is off.
    It's no downplay, lol.
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    It’s you, not the game
    edited September 14

Nah yall just think you’re the best at the game. I know for a fact my timing on the game is good. I hate how people try to downplay here. Waste of time.

You're the only one here arguing to be good at the game.
    If your timing is so good, why slow down at all?

I used Hawkeye for almost 10 years… yall got it though. Lions don’t argue with sheep. I know my timing. Promise you guys I do. Infact send an invite and I’ll burn yall up in battle grounds. Hahaha

No ones arguing they pointed it out on whats happening then u started the arguing saying ur doing it right when clearly hits the dont land the first hit doesnt speed down
    Bendy said:

I used Hawkeye for almost 10 years… yall got it though. Lions don’t argue with sheep. I know my timing. Promise you guys I do. Infact send an invite and I’ll burn yall up in battle grounds. Hahaha

No ones arguing they pointed it out on whats happening then u started the arguing saying ur doing it right when clearly hits the dont land the first hit doesnt speed down
    It hit his block once and sp1 was bad timing yes but the others I’d tap and hold the screen AFTER the first hit

I don't think *we* are the ones with a ego and superiority complex here, lol.
    Nice outing yourself, bud.

Bendy said:

It hit his block once and sp1 was bad timing yes but the others I’d tap and hold the screen AFTER the first hit
    It needs to be right on the hit. Not before or after. 🙄
    Terra said:

No use trying to argue with a lion. He's proven that he's completely unwilling to argue with anyone.
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138
    Just used Hawkeye in 9.1 within the last hour. Got perfect release 5 times in a row no issues.

Abusing others isn't constructive. Your screen may be dirty. Your device may be off.
    If it was a bug there would be a numerous complaints.

Terra said:

No use trying to argue with a lion. He's proven that he's completely unwilling to argue with anyone.
    I would say its the opposite no one is arguing with the OP hes arguing with us
    Bendy said:

Terra said:

I would say its the opposite no one is arguing with the OP hes arguing with us
    Does that mean he is the sheep? It's hard to keep my thoughts straight in the presence of greatness.
  • NearJrNearJr Member Posts: 156 ★★
    If i were a bot, i would autocorrect every thread that includes the word "bug" with the word "skill issue". We would have world peace and less unintelligent forum posts.

This thread is now called:

Skill issues that we are tired of
    Yup yall dense clearly