STOP SERPENT - COLLECTIVE STOPPAGE

2»

Comments

• jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 370 ★★★
    Mr.0-8-4 said:

Nah. The serpent is an awesome champ. If you struggle against him, just use Dani Moonstar and problem solved.

Marked only gives 100% AAR reduction. Serpent's death immunity buff has 125% AA. So there's still a 25% chance it procs.

@Armageddøn how the heck did you beat serpent so clean with sassy?
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 158 ★★
    White tiger destroys him in BG and war
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    jdschw said:

Mr.0-8-4 said:

Nah. The serpent is an awesome champ. If you struggle against him, just use Dani Moonstar and problem solved.

Marked only gives 100% AAR reduction. Serpent's death immunity buff has 125% AA. So there's still a 25% chance it procs.

Mad skills bro haha, if you wanna see video add me on line
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,324 ★★★★★
    Or... and hear me out on this one...
    We as a collective start to use Psycho man a ton, put him in every bgs deck, war! And then they will see we like him so much and buff him.
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    jdschw said:

Mr.0-8-4 said:

Sassy works like usual you just spam lights to enter wrath then rapid fire sp2s. It’s not a great fight as shown by taking 85s but he does work as a backup option. Still far from a go to
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★

Or... and hear me out on this one...
    We as a collective start to use Psycho man a ton, put him in every bgs deck, war! And then they will see we like him so much and buff him.

This would have the opposite affect. If Kabam sees everyone using him, they would think that the community loves him so why buff a champ that everyone uses.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,265 ★★★★
    Im not tired of my Serpent smashing opponents haha 🤣