9.1 rewards

2»

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    Haven’t finished it yet 2/3 of the way done but I got this from a 7* basic I formed from path rewards.
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 788 ★★★★
    Disappointing completion rewards:

That’s a second dupe on Stryfe and a 6* Ant Man Relic that I’m not sure who to bind with.

Hopefully exploration is more interesting.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Crystals:

Rank ups:

I'm jealous of that Ultron 😭
  • DuboisDubois Member Posts: 126

Btw does ironman counters domino in bgs? I can r2 him instantly

Maybe but Shuri is the best dom counter, takes zero crit damage
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

That’s a second dupe on Stryfe and a 6* Ant Man Relic that I’m not sure who to bind with.

Ant man is phenomenal on piggy
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 489 ★★★

Who's your daddy-chadslaught

this is what glazing one good champ after shitting on 250 others looks like
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    edited September 15
    007Bishop said:

Who's your daddy-chadslaught

this is what glazing one good champ after shitting on 250 others looks like
    Wut. Well if I'm glazing him then call me donut icing
  • DiablordDiablord Member Posts: 558 ★★★
    i forgot to take screenshot, but ended up pulling gorr from 7* basic, and blade from titan (i hate myself for not saving for next pool).
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★

Not mad about any pull, Joe's sig 40 now but I want him at 200 eventually so I'll take it, and Stryfe awakening isn't too bad either I'm sure a sig 200 will be very useful eventually for the next Necropolis whenever that is.
    Onslaught and Luke dupe (cause of Serpent) Ws.
    Overall happy with my pulls heh.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★
    Pretty disappointing pulls from my exploration. Consoling myself that I got lots of good rank up mats from it.

Also got a first time dup on my 6* Valkyrie relic. Maybe my best pull?

Saving the titan for the changeover.
  • Rainwind76Rainwind76 Member Posts: 16

Brand new WBN, second dupe on Titania, first time on Penny and forth time pulling Serpent
  • Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138

Pleased overall. A useful dupe on Kindred, new America Chavez & SIM, 6* Venom & Mr Sinister relics.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★

• Dose_ResponsiveDose_Responsive Member Posts: 138
    Ashacekar said:

Great pull with Chee'ilth. I'm jealous. I started using her in 9.1 and was pleased how good she is!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,242 Guardian
    (Thought those were CHAMP SELECTOR pics above, looking very odd. Now realize they are RELIC SELECTOR pics)
    But still..

(1) Using the word “INNATE” may be a synonym for what they are trying to describe (in game terms, champ equivalent of Awakened Sig Level), seems odd that a slightly obscure word was chosen instead of one which is more widely used and understood (especially since game is played across different languages, and especially for non-native English speakers who play game in English because other translations may be iffy).
    *and well, why don’t they use “innate ability” when talking about Champs Awakened Ability level then.

(2) Also, “RANK” for a NEW Relic ?? Well, of course it is gonna be “Rank 1” if it is New.

(3) And not sure how helpful showing the SYMBOLS to the right of “Rank” is either, especially if NEW.
    If they thought those symbols would be helpful, they I’d think they would want to show them on EXISTING Relics of yours (like left choice in pic below).

• BEA5T_FURYBEA5T_FURY Member Posts: 48
    Finally got some ceo luck from exploration
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,085 ★★★★

Finally got some ceo luck from exploration

Congrats - those are some great pulls
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★

At least the antman relic is good, my completion got me a 2nd dupe on Hawkeye and a 6 star wolverine relic
  • Acapp_hercules890777Acapp_hercules890777 Member Posts: 19

Took up these guys.

Love the Iron Man. Absolute cheese option for some of the most difficult to dodge special attacks. Just parry incoming hits. Masacre's sp2 does NOT effect him at all if parried!
    Is he good? I got him for 2 times in a row dammit,
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Took up these guys.

Love the Iron Man. Absolute cheese option for some of the most difficult to dodge special attacks. Just parry incoming hits. Masacre's sp2 does NOT effect him at all if parried!
    Is he good? I got him for 2 times in a row dammit,
    His regen is insane