December champ Prediction

XlebXleb Member Posts: 300

I'm not sure about my choice, but still. I think that the champion of December could be Lilith Mother of Demons. Her palette perfectly matches the palette of the champion of December. The title suits her event quest "Violent Delights". And, judging by the map for 2024, in December there really is a mystic champ

And also this warning from Count Nefaria about an ancient danger - well, Lilith is quite ancient, her origin is still shrouded in mystery. And probably this is a kind of teaser for the events of December.

Tyler also added that December is connected to this warning and that in December some culminating events will end and some will give rise to new ones. In general, December is very important for the story...

Sorry for the large amount of text, but whoever read it... what do you think about this theory? And what are your options?

Comments

• XlebXleb Member Posts: 300
    Xleb said:

I'm not sure about my choice, but still. I think that the champion of December could be Lilith Mother of Demons. Her palette perfectly matches the palette of the champion of December. The title suits her event quest "Violent Delights". And, judging by the map for 2024, in December there really is a mystic champ

And also this warning from Count Nefaria about an ancient danger - well, Lilith is quite ancient, her origin is still shrouded in mystery. And probably this is a kind of teaser for the events of December.

Tyler also added that December is connected to this warning and that in December some culminating events will end and some will give rise to new ones. In general, December is very important for the story...

Sorry for the large amount of text, but whoever read it... what do you think about this theory? And what are your options?

Well, you know, there was talk about all sorts of prophecies and artifacts, so I think it really could have been someone ancient and actually a villain, a demonic villainess would have been a good fit for this role
    Polygon said:

It's Jack o Lantern

At that time it was "soon"
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,083 ★★★★★
    edited September 17
    If it is her, there is a possibility she could be a Apocalypse-type champion for #Demon champions like Kindred, Mephisto, Dormammu, etc since she is the mother of demons. Just an idea though
  • Newman0067Newman0067 Member Posts: 117

Lizard hopefully. I want less obscure characters and more main characters imo. Controversial, I know

Considering its the 10th anniversary, some obscure comic book character would make zero sense
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★
    edited September 17
    I know this thread is about december but just wanted to say just saw on twitter that october champs are jack o lantern and scream

Lizard hopefully. I want less obscure characters and more main characters imo. Controversial, I know

Considering its the 10th anniversary, some obscure comic book character would make zero sense
    Of course you are right... But the colors do play an important role. And we know it is a mystic, thanks to the champions class map for the year 24

On live stream they said that they would be extremely surprised if anyone guesses correctly. I see no reason to be surprised by a guess if it was a well known character.
    Lokx said:

On live stream they said that they would be extremely surprised if anyone guesses correctly. I see no reason to be surprised by a guess if it was a well known character.
    But it could also mean that, according to all the clues that have been given, it will be very difficult to guess.
    Xleb said:

Lokx said:

But it could also mean that, according to all the clues that have been given, it will be very difficult to guess.
    Maybe but the way they were describing it sounded like a lesser known character so Lilith isn’t a bad shout. I just wished it was santa clause lol.

Who knows tho maybe a new secret trophy champ will be released during December (santa)

• Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Maybe Lilith is tied into this Agatha show. But timing seems off.

I’ve read a lot of marvel over the years, never heard of her.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★
    Lokx said:

Xleb said:

Lokx said:

Maybe but the way they were describing it sounded like a lesser known character so Lilith isn’t a bad shout. I just wished it was santa clause lol.

Who knows tho maybe a new secret trophy champ will be released during December (santa)

That was 2023 when they were hinting almost santa so close yet so far god damn jax haha

If we was to get lillith i think she be a october champ since spookey season also she has some ties to midnight sons so maybe next year they can do agatha and her or even her and robbie reyes ghost rider
    Bendy said:

If we was to get lillith i think she be a october champ since spookey season also she has some ties to midnight sons so maybe next year they can do agatha and her or even her and robbie reyes ghost rider
    Well, you know, Shatra would also fit the October style, but it is September. So it's not so clear-cut.
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Well, you know, Shatra would also fit the October style, but it is September. So it's not so clear-cut.
    Thats due to summoner choice if it wasnt then i doubt we would get her and it would be october
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

But i get what u mean could have been cool for summoner choice to be october if fits if its a monster witch dimensional being anyone that fits the month like i hope we see hallows eve one october chasm be a cool one id always ask for more symbiotes
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Thats due to summoner choice if it wasnt then i doubt we would get her and it would be october
    But yes, you are right. However, suggest other ideas of characters that go with the colors... Well, the only ones I thought about all this time are just famous mystics - Nightmare, Morgan Le Fay, Agatha...
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

But yes, you are right. However, suggest other ideas of characters that go with the colors... Well, the only ones I thought about all this time are just famous mystics - Nightmare, Morgan Le Fay, Agatha...
    I think for december it might be clea she seems more like the colours
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Well, yeah, and her. But I still think, judging by this teaser in the September storyline, I think it's about an ancient villain.
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Well, yeah, and her. But I still think, judging by this teaser in the September storyline, I think it's about an ancient villain.
    Yeah same but with colours even thane fits the colours
    But villain we need more hints so hopefully october is more hints
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

What about a name of abyss (nils styger) he was revived by dark beast i wonder is he an ancient villain hes from earth 295 age of apocalypse but possible
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

What about a name of abyss (nils styger) he was revived by dark beast i wonder is he an ancient villain hes from earth 295 age of apocalypse but possible
    If my memory serves me right, he's a mutant.
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

True its a tough one so far hint of them colours and ancient
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

What if the corpse thing is a clue as we know theres a hidden revived character synergy what if its someone that died and has been revived
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

What if the corpse thing is a clue as we know theres a hidden revived character synergy what if its someone that died and has been revived
    Well, the same Lilith👀
    Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Well, the same Lilith👀
    Maybe but right now shes top candidate
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 387 ★★★
    Clea was probably an ancient villain at some point…