December champ Prediction

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,086 ★★★★★

Clea was probably an ancient villain at some point…

Nah she was a hero through and through, never had any evil desires unlike her mother or uncle
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,039 ★★★

Lizard hopefully. I want less obscure characters and more main characters imo. Controversial, I know

You gotta stop expecting lizard in every month even when he's essentially confirmed not to be coming lmao
    Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Xleb said:

Bendy said:

Maybe Lilith is tied into this Agatha show. But timing seems off.

I’ve read a lot of marvel over the years, never heard of her.

If we was to get lillith i think she be a october champ since spookey season also she has some ties to midnight sons so maybe next year they can do agatha and her or even her and robbie reyes ghost rider
    Well, you know, Shatra would also fit the October style, but it is September. So it's not so clear-cut.
    Thats due to summoner choice if it wasnt then i doubt we would get her and it would be october
    But yes, you are right. However, suggest other ideas of characters that go with the colors... Well, the only ones I thought about all this time are just famous mystics - Nightmare, Morgan Le Fay, Agatha...
    I think for december it might be clea she seems more like the colours
    Well, yeah, and her. But I still think, judging by this teaser in the September storyline, I think it's about an ancient villain.
    What about a name of abyss (nils styger) he was revived by dark beast i wonder is he an ancient villain hes from earth 295 age of apocalypse but possible
    If my memory serves me right, he's a mutant.
    What if the corpse thing is a clue as we know theres a hidden revived character synergy what if its someone that died and has been revived
    That could be dazzler
    Polygon said:

It's Jack o Lantern

He's next month

Lizard hopefully. I want less obscure characters and more main characters imo. Controversial, I know

Considering its the 10th anniversary, some obscure comic book character would make zero sense
    Lilith is a pretty big deal
    Lokx said:

Xleb said:

Lokx said:

Considering its the 10th anniversary, some obscure comic book character would make zero sense
    On live stream they said that they would be extremely surprised if anyone guesses correctly. I see no reason to be surprised by a guess if it was a well known character.
    But it could also mean that, according to all the clues that have been given, it will be very difficult to guess.
    Maybe but the way they were describing it sounded like a lesser known character so Lilith isn’t a bad shout. I just wished it was santa clause lol.

Who knows tho maybe a new secret trophy champ will be released during December (santa)

We're getting Deathless she hulk in December
    You've convinced me honestly
  • XlebXleb Member Posts: 300

Lokx said:

Xleb said:

Lokx said:

On live stream they said that they would be extremely surprised if anyone guesses correctly. I see no reason to be surprised by a guess if it was a well known character.
    But it could also mean that, according to all the clues that have been given, it will be very difficult to guess.
    Maybe but the way they were describing it sounded like a lesser known character so Lilith isn’t a bad shout. I just wished it was santa clause lol.

Who knows tho maybe a new secret trophy champ will be released during December (santa)

I'm looking forward to it. And then, in a month. Thanos will make his presence known in the collection👀

I didn't expect my offer to be convincing, since I have nothing but similar colors and a few other clues. But I would be glad to Lilith
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    edited September 18

You gotta stop expecting lizard in every month even when he's essentially confirmed not to be coming lmao
    I'm expecting him. He's a mainstream villain. Dislike if you hate marvel
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,568 ★★★★★

If he's so mainstream, how come we haven't gotten him in 10 years?

I don't want this to be a shock to you... but Kabam doesn't like lizards. Let me remind you that the lizard could have come out with the black cat instead of the scorpion👀
    Xleb said:

I didn't expect my offer to be convincing, since I have nothing but similar colors and a few other clues. But I would be glad to Lilith
    It really does seem to fit, after madcap got deconfirmed it seems like a very likely option. Obviously we'll have to see closer to the time but I can only really see Mandarin being an alternative

You can expect him, but there's active confirmation that he's not coming in December. He will undoubtedly come at some point in the future, but he's not coming this year 10000%
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Yeah ik
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,763 ★★★★★

You can expect him, but there's active confirmation that he's not coming in December. He will undoubtedly come at some point in the future, but he's not coming this year 10000%
    Possibly next year they will set him up for
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Is hobgob coming next month

Is hobgob coming next month

Nope
    Bendy said:

If we was to get lillith i think she be a october champ since spookey season also she has some ties to midnight sons so maybe next year they can do agatha and her or even her and robbie reyes ghost rider
    Well October is confirmed to be Scream and Jack o Lantern

Xleb said:

It really does seem to fit, after madcap got deconfirmed it seems like a very likely option. Obviously we'll have to see closer to the time but I can only really see Mandarin being an alternative
    However, I will look into possible characters with similar shades and who could potentially be mystical in the next few days... Let's see if there are more options. But it's quite funny.
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

And where pray tell do you have that information? Kabam themselves? If not, it's not confirmed.
    Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

And where pray tell do you have that information? Kabam themselves? If not, it's not confirmed.
    Twitter
    EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Twitter
    Is it kabams official Twitter? Then again if It isn't. It's not a confirmation. Only a guess/leak. Until kabam themselves say yes this is them, don't get your hopes up. They are known to change things all the time
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Im just saying she could be next year halloween like any halloween remember these are sone in advance and to me lillith be a october type champ more than december but will see
    Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Twitter
    Is it kabams official Twitter? Then again if It isn't. It's not a confirmation. Only a guess/leak. Until kabam themselves say yes this is them, don't get your hopes up. They are known to change things all the time
    I don't want to stir up such topics, but Dude...you're right, they'll just redraw the banner for the event quest in a few weeks with a new champion.
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Lokx said:

Xleb said:

Lokx said:

Yeah, but she isn’t jolly or a fat man. Sad times
  • Nah watch it be agatha harkness or smth 💀
    Lokx said:

Lokx said:

Xleb said:

Lokx said:

Yeah, but she isn’t jolly or a fat man. Sad times
    We demand santa as a present

Nah watch it be agatha harkness or smth 💀

Ill be all for it ive been waiting 2 years

Nah watch it be agatha harkness or smth 💀

I can't imagine what colors she needs to have in the model to get those on the December palette, to be honest