What are the most popular R3s? Answered.

2»

Comments

• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 740 ★★★
    The scarlet witch comment had me cracking up XD
    Nice to see all the Chad guardian and sunspot enjoyers 🐐

Emilia90 said:

Shuri is highly surprising. Guess like I'm sleeping on mine.

Hulk is the highest ranked science champ? Bro no wayyyy.

Spam comment is extremely true. He should be great right? But I barely see anyone have him(And hence he always gets banned).

Serpent is concerning. He is not even out of titan and people already r3ed him a lot.

Kushala??? I swear to god I've seen like 5 r3 kushala till date.

The top 3 is very obvious Though.

Hulk is stun lock smash ofc he’s the top ranked science
    Would've expected ham to be higher. Piggy power on top
    Maybe the player base is a little pig-ist

He was my discretionary Valiant rank up and probably the best R3 choice I’ve made. My non discretionary was Shuri who wasn’t a bad choice but was forced into it by my 2-3 tech gem.
    I'm so jealous of those with a r3 piggy. I eojld r3 hi. If I had him and the chance to do so
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 940 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

This is fun. Your results are correlated to the actual data but not spot on. Neither Chavez nor Onslaught is top 3 across the player base, but generally champions you found are popular are indeed popular.

It would be nice to see Kabam post something similar from time to time , (doesnt have to be too often) . Kind of how we use to see the data for largest hit awhile back. I heard in a YT video that Kabam references a certain content creator/groups tier list but seeing which rankups are done periodically would be insightful to see if champions released are actually matching what Kabam states their intended use will be (i.e. top defender, attacker, utility machine).

For instance, Negasonic was advertised as shutting down the entire skill class , but are people really rank 3ing her?
    This might hurt the balance program’s decisions if we get these official data from Kabam 😂. I mean I’d love it if these data and more is shared but there might be conflict on interest somewhere within Kabam.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 429 ★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

Polygon said:

This is fun. Your results are correlated to the actual data but not spot on. Neither Chavez nor Onslaught is top 3 across the player base, but generally champions you found are popular are indeed popular.

It would be nice to see Kabam post something similar from time to time , (doesnt have to be too often) . Kind of how we use to see the data for largest hit awhile back. I heard in a YT video that Kabam references a certain content creator/groups tier list but seeing which rankups are done periodically would be insightful to see if champions released are actually matching what Kabam states their intended use will be (i.e. top defender, attacker, utility machine).

For instance, Negasonic was advertised as shutting down the entire skill class , but are people really rank 3ing her?
    This might hurt the balance program’s decisions if we get these official data from Kabam 😂. I mean I’d love it if these data and more is shared but there might be conflict on interest somewhere within Kabam.
    Yup especially with spider punk. I was shocked when I heard Pinwheel say they were happy with how punk turned out. Cos judging by these numbers they might be the only one satisfied.
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★

TP33 said:

You say that Chavez and onslaught are not top 3 across the player base but what’s that based on? I mean how do you know? Do you have more data?
    Considering he works at Kabam, I'm guessing he has access to all the data
    Until they prove otherwise I don’t believe that onslaught and Chavez are not top 3.
  • victor158victor158 Member Posts: 91

so basically... domino is one of the top 3 most ranked champs