• Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    Anyway, batman pls!!! And lizard
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,075 ★★★★
    Ngl firestorm and blue beetle would be cooolld 🥶
  • Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Member Posts: 138 ★★
    @captain_rogers & I hope that’s true lol
    edited September 19
    @Awesomep12 Lmao exactly bro, that’s what I thought earlier when I looked at this forums post again 🤣 some people understood it, some completely believed it haha
  • ThreeTimes3x_ThreeTimes3x_ Member Posts: 10
    Aqua-man is not a Marvel character my guy. He’s a DC character so he won’t ever be in this game
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★

Aqua-man is not a Marvel character my guy. He’s a DC character so he won’t ever be in this game

He probably meant Hydroman
    @EdisonLaw lmao 💀
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 757 ★★★

REALLY?!?! IM FLABERGASTED! @ThreeTimes3x_ who would have thought! In fact, imagine if the post was... satire!!!
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★
    edited 2:16AM

REALLY?!?! IM FLABERGASTED! @ThreeTimes3x_ who would have thought! In fact, imagine if the post was... satire!!!
    Do you think everyone knows everyone here? And this guy is rarelly seen on Forums

How we would supose it was a satire?

But,this was funny...
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    After they add Aqua-Man, I want to see Captain Battle and Red Sonja make an appearance
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

After they add Aqua-Man, I want to see Captain Battle and Red Sonja make an appearance

I don't wanna say I'm certain, but I think red Sonja could actually happen? I mean Conan the barbarian was recently in an avengers run called savage avengers.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,923 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I don't wanna say I'm certain, but I think red Sonja could actually happen? I mean Conan the barbarian was recently in an avengers run called savage avengers.
    Marvel does own the publishing rights to both Conan and Red Sonja, but I don't believe they are a part of the Marvel IP, meaning they can only be used in print, not for games.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,570 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Marvel does own the publishing rights to both Conan and Red Sonja, but I don't believe they are a part of the Marvel IP, meaning they can only be used in print, not for games.
    Your probably right. That last Conan movie was....not great. But it would be nice to see them again. Did hear there's a red Sonja coming soon tho.