Act 9 made me broke, definitely worth it

_puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 137
I finished act 9 one time all the way through today. I plan on exploring it probably these next two weeks.

7* was disappointing but getting fantman and cgr to rank five was definitely worth it! I’m completely broke on gold, glory, bg points, and iso now lol

Comments

• _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 137
    Fantman hard carried the boss and he deserved a rank 5 after that lol
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 962 ★★★
    _puy000_ said:

I finished act 9 one time all the way through today. I plan on exploring it probably these next two weeks.

7* was disappointing but getting fantman and cgr to rank five was definitely worth it! I’m completely broke on gold, glory, bg points, and iso now lol

Same. My units are gone. Only one quest left till exploration tho!!!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★

_puy000_ said:

Gl, and congrats op
  • GlassbackGlassback Member Posts: 589 ★★★
    Duping that colossus in the selector at the end of the month will be worth it though
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,329 ★★★★★
    That Shocker boss was the worst of them all.
    But man, 3-4 paths is so nice.
    Orochi was easy too.

I dredge going back to act 6 100%, there's like 11 paths each quest. I hope they'll revamp older acts to 3-4 paths.

_puy000_ said:

Gl, and congrats op
    Done. It sucked

Terra said:

Orochi was easy too.

I dredge going back to act 6 100%, there's like 11 paths each quest. I hope they'll revamp older acts to 3-4 paths.

I don’t think I’ll ever go back. I’ll leave it completed and never fully explored.
    Exploration is incredibly worth it.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,924 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Orochi was easy too.

I don’t think I’ll ever go back. I’ll leave it completed and never fully explored.
    Act 6 is not worth it… lol

Terra said:

Terra said:

Orochi was easy too.

Act 6 is not worth it… lol
    I like seeing 100% 🥲.
    I meant act 9.1, definitely worth it.

_puy000_ said:

Congrats! My units would be gone as well if I hadn’t bought 1k with if revives when the bundle came out
    Glassback said:

Duping that colossus in the selector at the end of the month will be worth it though

I almost forgot about that xD

_puy000_ said:

Gl, and congrats op
    Done. It sucked
    Congrats!!
    Thanks!
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats on Cooklossus, he needs that dupe though
    EdisonLaw said:

Thank, I’m definitely duping him at the end of the calendar with that nexus!
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,377 ★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I read this wrong