Wtf

Kk17Kk17 Member Posts: 18

So this happened to me today.

How the heck does the relic do that much damage when there is a damage cap.

I was using r3 juggs with 6* GR relic.

I am not banned at the moment but guess gonna be soon. Need help before that happens

Comments

• Kk17Kk17 Member Posts: 18
    Also many will ask why I didn't upload the full video or screenshot because my smarta s s brain wanted to delete this mess for an edit but guess who got deleted
    Then what about grand master getting KOed with the relic. He was supposed to go to second life and gain all those passives.
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,013 ★★★
    Banned? For a feature? You're over reacting. Don't post on the forums while you're high

Banned? For a feature? You're over reacting. Don't post on the forums while you're high

Dude can't you see he got KOed and didn't go into his second life. I didn't take this video in second life it's from phase 3. He should be at 1% and get all those passives which will be removed by using specials.

But he got KOed in phase 3.
    Or maybe should I reupload the images. Are they not uploaded??
    Kk17 said:

Dude can't you see he got KOed and didn't go into his second life. I didn't take this video in second life it's from phase 3. He should be at 1% and get all those passives which will be removed by using specials.

Oh right. I think that in his kit he has a 1% chance for it to fail. That means you got insanely lucky! Good for you dude! I'd you don't believe me, check his kit. If I'm wrong, pls tell me
    Dude seriously I just got banned. I have sent a ticket. Can someone look into this.

But I don't think juggs has any ability to shut off the second life.

And also isn't nameless grandmaster immune to ability accuracy reduction.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,472 ★★★★

Kk17 said:

Oh right. I think that in his kit he has a 1% chance for it to fail. That means you got insanely lucky! Good for you dude! I'd you don't believe me, check his kit. If I'm wrong, pls tell me
    Think its one of the story bosses that has the 1 percent chance in final phase but I could be wrong
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Kk17 said:

So this happened to me today.

How the heck does the relic do that much damage when there is a damage cap.

I was using r3 juggs with 6* GR relic.

I am not banned at the moment but guess gonna be soon. Need help before that happens

Do u have it right way up and not cropped so u can see all of it also if he died without being in his final phase its a odd one maybe when its not the weekend they can look at it and see why

Kk17 said:

Think its one of the story bosses that has the 1 percent chance in final phase but I could be wrong
    Oh that's glykan that I'm thinking of. Sorry
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,472 ★★★★
    Op, I hope the problem gets resolved soon. Btw I'm pretty sure there is a mastery that reduces aar could that be it?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    edited September 21

Kk17 said:

It's glykha

And the chance is not 1%, it's 0.0004%

Kk17 said:

It's glykha

And the chance is not 1%, it's 0.0004%
    Bloody hell, that's low
    Guys I wanted say it again I am fighting NAMELESS GRANDMASTER and I remember him being immune to AAR(His second life particularly).

After this happened I didn't do anything in my account, posted here and after some time when I log in it says I am banned.

The mail id I am using right now is not connected to this account I am showing.

I will upload a more simpliefied screen shot but there is no full video available because I previously mentioned the problem.

This mess for an edit is all the proof I have.

Op, I hope the problem gets resolved soon. Btw I'm pretty sure there is a mastery that reduces aar could that be it?

No I didn't unlock any mastery with that info.
    Kk17 said:

Here is the screenshot

Whats odd is the damage is acting as wounded but u can see hes not as it says gm knockdown but the relic kills
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    edited September 21
    Bendy said:

Kk17 said:

Here is the screenshot

Whats odd is the damage is acting as wounded but u can see hes not as it says gm knockdown but the relic kills
    Not sure if it is intended to work that way, but I have found that relics against him always act as of he is wounded. Of course, that shouldn't have stopped him for going into the 4th phase.
    It's an interesting scenario. @KabamDORK can you give any insight here?

It's an interesting scenario. @KabamDORK can you give any insight here?

I'm sure he might be able to...on Monday.
    Bendy said:

Kk17 said:

Here is the screenshot

Yes I saw many YouTube videos and relic always acts as if GM is wounded.
    A good day to get banned now need to wait for two days
    Kk17 said:

Bendy said:

Kk17 said:

Here is the screenshot

Yes I saw many YouTube videos and relic always acts as if GM is wounded.
    I know for a fact my relic never acted like its wounded
    Kk17 said:

2 days ain't long. If they thought you had cheated it would be at least a month
    Kk17 said:

U might not but its weekend so no reply to this till monday unfortunately
    It is already a permanent ban. Now just waiting for any clarification which is two days away
    Kk17 said:

Support is still moderately active on the weekends. If you haven't yet, send in a ticket.