PARDON OUR DUST!

As many of you have seen already, your friendly neighborhood MCOC Forums are actively undergoing a few updates an upgrades. So things may be a little bit visually inconsistent over the next few days as we settle in on our optimizations.

Thanks as always for all the great feedback you've given us as this is in part in direct response to our beloved Summoners!

Thanks and well catch y'all on the Flip Oooooo.. BATTLEREALM!

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 ★★★★★
    Its ok, just clean the pixie dust please
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,978 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

As many of you have seen already, your friendly neighborhood MCOC Forums are actively undergoing a few updates an upgrades. So things may be a little bit visually inconsistent over the next few days as we settle in on our optimizations.

Thanks as always for all the great feedback you've given us as this is in part in direct response to our beloved Summoners!

Thanks and well catch y'all on the Flip Oooooo.. BATTLEREALM!

👍Like!

Dr. Zola
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,431 ★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Is this a subliminal message that dust is getting fixed?

No.. lol
    Even Meme Thread wont be fixed?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 ★★★★★
    Err this new one is worse
  • Lestat2499Lestat2499 Member Posts: 287 ★★★
    I like the change so we can see mod or admin tags and such. But not happy about how the stamps basically are useless now because I didn’t see there was a trade in timeline. These stamps were bought with real money and now cannot be used. That’s not cool.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

No.. lol
    She is a phenomenal champ, please just fix her graphics she lags most of our devices when she enters sand mode
  • Friendly001Friendly001 Member Posts: 235 ★★
    Why keep changing everything? It was good how it was.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,415 ★★★★★
    At first I thought this was gonna address the Dust/Bishop purify bug
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 921 ★★★★
    I like all of it except for the borders on the “new”. It’s out of place imo, it can stay uncolored
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 94

I like the change so we can see mod or admin tags and such. But not happy about how the stamps basically are useless now because I didn’t see there was a trade in timeline. These stamps were bought with real money and now cannot be used. That’s not cool.

Can you give me some more insight into the stamps? Not 100% sure what you're speaking of.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,936 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Can you give me some more insight into the stamps? Not 100% sure what you're speaking of.
    He’s talking about the stamps that come in the daily offer. They used to be broken down by progression before the new universal stamp was unveiled last week. There was a time limited conversion in the store that didn’t have accompanying communication sent out. It is now expired and no longer available. Some folks missed out and their old stamps now have no value, as they can’t purchase with them and can’t convert them.
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 94

KabamDORK said:

He’s talking about the stamps that come in the daily offer. They used to be broken down by progression before the new universal stamp was unveiled last week. There was a time limited conversion in the store that didn’t have accompanying communication sent out. It is now expired and no longer available. Some folks missed out and their old stamps now have no value, as they can’t purchase with them and can’t convert them.
    I see, I though this was in reference to a stamp or something on the Forum that got removed as a result of the changes we're making.. Alright then. I'll look in to that..
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    KabamDORK said:

KabamDORK said:

I see, I though this was in reference to a stamp or something on the Forum that got removed as a result of the changes we're making.. Alright then. I'll look in to that..
    They're going to be automatically converted sometime
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    A very positive update.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Member Posts: 324 ★★★

Hilariously enough that was my first thought which took me over to the bugs page to check for an update on her. Unfortunately none to be found.
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Member Posts: 324 ★★★

KabamDORK said:

No.. lol
    She is a phenomenal champ, please just fix her graphics she lags most of our devices when she enters sand mode
    She's majorly bugged offensively, graphics aren't her issue lol
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,954 ★★★★★
    You really need to give a color to the "new" box, it's barely visible.

Also remove some of the tags from the posts. We don't need to have 4 or 5 tags there filling space (example: Moderator, Administrator, Guardian, Community, Poll, Announcement). Make it so that Mod and Admin (and community) are the same, and maybe remove the guardian one.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    edited September 21
    will you guys finally fix the issue with making a poll?
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★

Hilariously enough that was my first thought which took me over to the bugs page to check for an update on her. Unfortunately none to be found.
    Same, I clicked on this post so fast. Especially since I have an r3 dust.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 592 ★★★★

KabamDORK said:

No.. lol
    Yeah the title definitely got me thinking they were going to fix Dust, too…
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 349 ★★★

KabamDORK said:

No.. lol
    Yeah the title definitely got me thinking they were going to fix Dust, too…
    It’s gonna take forever… since Galan was aready in line for more than a year
  • Justnoob4realJustnoob4real Member Posts: 1
    Please fix iPhone 15 pro max lagging that happens often. On iOS 18 and iOS 18.1 need more optimization and adjustments.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,459 ★★★★

Please fix iPhone 15 pro max lagging that happens often. On iOS 18 and iOS 18.1 need more optimization and adjustments.

Sir this is a Wendy's