Who at kabam tought this was a good dealπŸ˜‚

DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 493 β˜…β˜…β˜…
Almost 300$ for not even a titan and 2 7*πŸ˜†

Β«1

Comments

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,621 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congratulations OP, you discovered you can decide whether something is worth buying or not.
    You must be a joy to go shopping with.
  • DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Member Posts: 493 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

Doesn't matter if kabam thinks it has value. All that matters to them is that there are people out there who are buying these deals. While those people exists, things like this will still exist

True but wouldn't it be better if the deals where more valueable. So more people spend? That's what its about no?

Congratulations OP, you discovered you can decide whether something is worth buying or not.

And you are becoming the most annoying forum regular out there.
    Jokes on you I thought I already was.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,086 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's not a good deal, but it does fall in line with most of Kabam's deals around 7* champs. It seems in general a 7* is valued at $100. For $320 USD, you get 2 7* crystals, a Titan, plus 10k 7* and 4k titan shards to spare. It's technically a better deal than most of what they've sold 7( for outside of double tracks.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,197 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That for a potential vtd and silver sable is a big gamble
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    they are just setting you up.

next deal will be $60 for a full 7 star, and 7500 titan shards... and it will be a "bargain" in comparison.
    Imagine going into Amazon and dropping reviews on items that don't interest you...
    ahmynuts said:

And you are becoming the most annoying forum regular out there.
    Okay fan of Dr. Disrespect. Yeah we didnt forget that
    What was wrong with being a fan of drdisrespect back in the day lol

Imagine going into Amazon and dropping reviews on items that don't interest you...

If i'm using amazon daily and there is only one new item for sale among 10 regular items. Then the comparison is better

If i'm using amazon daily and there is only one new item for sale among 10 regular items. Then the comparison is better
    You are still comparing and reviewing something that didn't catch your interest...🀣
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Doesn't matter if kabam thinks it has value. All that matters to them is that there are people out there who are buying these deals. While those people exists, things like this will still exist

True but wouldn't it be better if the deals where more valueable. So more people spend? That's what its about no?
    You want more people complaining about the f2p and p2w gap widening? Also if every deal has "great value" then no deals actually have great value. They'll all be average value and then at big events like cyber weekend and J4, the deals would need to be "epic value" if you wanted people to spend on them. However, with those "epic value deals" being a thing, then people wouldn't spend on the "great value" things because they can get more for their money by simply being patient and waiting for the big events.

Then you have the economy balancing issues that come from every deal needing to be great value and then there is 0 hope for ftp to even think about competing. As an example, let's say that every deal has been great value for spenders, then the whales who actually spend on these types of offers, would have gone from, lets say 30 r3s (which is probably close to what it actually is right now) to having anywhere from 60-90 r3s. However, the ftps still would only have the same number of r3s as they do right now. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be facing people with a full BG deck of r3s at probably a high sig too for all of them.

That's the main issue that comes when you want to inject better offers into the economy.
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 228 β˜…
    How much in American
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian

How much in American

$80 USD
    Pikolu said:

Pikolu said:

You want more people complaining about the f2p and p2w gap widening? Also if every deal has "great value" then no deals actually have great value. They'll all be average value and then at big events like cyber weekend and J4, the deals would need to be "epic value" if you wanted people to spend on them. However, with those "epic value deals" being a thing, then people wouldn't spend on the "great value" things because they can get more for their money by simply being patient and waiting for the big events.

Then you have the economy balancing issues that come from every deal needing to be great value and then there is 0 hope for ftp to even think about competing. As an example, let's say that every deal has been great value for spenders, then the whales who actually spend on these types of offers, would have gone from, lets say 30 r3s (which is probably close to what it actually is right now) to having anywhere from 60-90 r3s. However, the ftps still would only have the same number of r3s as they do right now. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be facing people with a full BG deck of r3s at probably a high sig too for all of them.

That's the main issue that comes when you want to inject better offers into the economy.
    Makes sense. Thanks for replying reasonable and not hating. I understand now
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,396 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I wouldn’t buy but a lot of people here have a lot of disposable income and don’t care much about money.
  • PalistesPalistes Member Posts: 168 β˜…β˜…
    smdam38 said:

I wouldn’t buy but a lot of people here have a lot of disposable income and don’t care much about money.

Odd statement. This game, and capitalism in general, wouldn't function if people with disposable income "cared about money" and didn't spend it.
    What’s odd about it?
    And what does the myth of capitalism have to do with it?

It’s people playing the game with easy to get disposable income.
    That’s not capitalism.
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 228 β˜…
    smdam38 said:

That’s not capitalism.

Your right it's prestige pricing
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,048 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    They will take the sales data and adjust if needed. Look at the sig deals. Nobody was buying them so they keep tweaking them
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    smdam38 said:

That’s not capitalism.

Capitalists steal everything, even the catch phrase of commies

I'm referring to
    "tHaT's nOt cOmMunIsM"
    As a capitalist I had the most fun in a vacation to Cuba