Dedication Medallions

MalchaeisMalchaeis Member Posts: 215 ★★
Just outta curiosity, if you haven't missed a day how many do you have?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    I just claimed my Cheelith...

Is this from the bug we had at the beginning with the crystals that we thought was fixed but actually wasn’t?

Yeah, must be. I haven’t missed any but maybe didn’t get all the comp? There have been 15 on the calendar so far.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    I haven’t missed a day and only have 16 coins. Meanwhile 4 people in my alliance claimed their Cheelith today. I had both bugs with my crystals that kept me from getting what I was supposed to that day, but I got I think 3 crystals as compensation at a later date. I wonder if some people opened their crystals after they were fixed and also got compensation? It’s so weird.

Do you get more coins from getting a higher rarity pull from that crystal? I know there is bronze, silver, gold and rainbow w/ Titania.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★

Is this from the bug we had at the beginning with the crystals that we thought was fixed but actually wasn’t?

Yeah, must be. I haven’t missed any but maybe didn’t get all the comp? There have been 15 on the calendar so far.
    There was something sent in the mail with 3 of those.

There was something sent in the mail with 3 of those.
    Maybe one of mine was bugged and I didn’t notice lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    I claimed her tonight, so 18
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 452 ★★
    I was able to get Chee'lith today and there were several times I forgot I even had the Nigh Crystals (since I was busy with real life) until I had several of them to open at a time.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Are we supposed to claim her? Or are the medals for anything else?
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★
    Same here I logged in everyday, today is showing 16 after opening crystal..
    I remember yesterday it showed 17..
  • TherunekingTheruneking Member Posts: 213 ★★
    My mini account where I missed 1 or 2 day with nigh invulnerable crystal, seems to have higher medallions than my main. 17. Which is definitely weird
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 469 ★★★
    Got 3 in comp which put me at 18 today
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    I didn’t get impacted by the first glitch, but did by the second. I’m one short despite the comp we received. Anyone who waited on both the first glitch and didn’t login to pick up their calendar for the first 90 mins or so on the day of the second glitch would have 18 right now.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,285 ★★★★
    I brought this up before but OH NO no one freakin wants to listen to jlordvilej. Basically when the comp went out and you opened it, some people didn't get all three of the token in the comp, some got 2 or 1. I got all three but some ally mates got 2 and one got 1
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    I got her today and i waited to open my first crystal till the 3rd day.
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 81
    Short 2...sigh
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★
    Ya I haven't missed a day and have 16....first couple days calendar would show up and I'd get nothing lol....still will get enough tho
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 483 ★★★
    Got my cheelith just now
  • PrentexPrentex Member Posts: 392 ★★

That's what i would like to know as well, i have 18 now but i already have her unawakened. Will there be other champs to buy with thos medallions later?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Today is payday
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    Prentex said:

That's what i would like to know as well, i have 18 now but i already have her unawakened. Will there be other champs to buy with thos medallions later?
    No it her or the Mysterium. Currency that it
  • Meliodas93Meliodas93 Member Posts: 2
    17 :)
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 ★★★★★
    Forum MEMEbers are disagreeing to everyone saying 18? Well here you go.

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,222 ★★★★★
    I have 18, no missed crystals or glitched compo ones for me.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Member Posts: 1,179 ★★★
    I have 2 accounts. Main account is at 17 and mini account at 18 lol. Haven’t missed a day on both.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,085 ★★★★★
    Why y'all are panicking. Even if you got 17,16 or 15, you can get cheelith.
  • GoterdamRungGoterdamRung Member Posts: 57
    Glitches on Glitches, bugs on bugs