Hacked account (need help @kabam pls)

Comments

• LimejuiceLimejuice Member Posts: 48

Plot twist

And if the history is totally inverse of what he says?

He has to prove hes the original owner if im lying, such as ip address, all purchases etc - and if he cant hes lying

Plot twist

And if the history is totally inverse of what he says?

He has to prove hes the original owner, such as giving all proofs not just simple the 4 questions cos he has those and so do i. But i have way more proofs cos ive played it since 2015.
    kvirr said:

this is all so sketchy, the math is NOT adding up, the names of the accounts are not adding up, the times aren’t adding up, your whole story has holes in it, either your a bad explainer or it’s just weird either way, if it’s a real case @KabamDORK

Wherever the hole is, im ready to explain or proof it, i need kabam to further look into this with my proofs

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Theshadow said:

this topic is regrettably controversial. and many mfs gonna come here and say you hired a merc and he is angry and took your account. dont listen to them.

hope you get some light on your request. all i can do is tag @KabamDORK and hope he comments. or maybe the infamous @Kabam Crashed can take a look into it and give you some answers.

until then the guardians will say something to support you.

Limejuce1 is the same account that this guy was trying to change the password on - https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/377180/need-help-email-changed-and-password

If you look at his old posts you’ll see that limejuice1 is his line id and game id

So 2 people trying to get into the same account. Merc used or account sold. Maybe the email/forum account was transferred as well, who knows.
    Yes that guy hacked into my email as i mentioned and as soon as he did, he tried quickly changing the password Nd permanently delete my email. So i created this email to have contact with support and on forums in retrievinf it. Hes currently playing on my account. I dont know why Kabam cant even check the ip address as to where ive logged in mostly. Ive never merc or sold, its my 9 year account.
    He has posted things from that account in this forum for many years. Did he sell you the account?
    That account on forums you see is mine, i cant access it for the past 1-2 days cos my password isnt going through. I had to create another forum account to contact kabam. There is no selling/buying involved he has hacked my account and changed everything. So im fuming right now as to why kabam support isnt helping me even giving every detail from 2015 till now with screen shots
    No it’s not lol. You called the other poster the hacker when I pointed that out 🤣
    You can call me whatever you want when you got no idea. Hacker cant prove EVERY single detail of the account as i can.
    Answer these questions-
    1. Why did the "hacker" pick you? Out of all the accounts in MCOC with better rosters, why you?
    2. How did the "hacker" know you play MCOC?
    3. How did the "hacker" know that email was tied to your MCOC account?
    4. How would the "hacker" know you had that email?

Just curious.
    Tbh idk probably cos my email and password is all the same to everything so im assuming my old friend gave it out to get back at me??
    kvirr said:

this is all so sketchy, the math is NOT adding up, the names of the accounts are not adding up, the times aren’t adding up, your whole story has holes in it, either your a bad explainer or it’s just weird either way, if it’s a real case @KabamDORK

It could be im a bad explainer cos i wanna be heard or quickly solve this before this person whos on my account does anything that i struggled to make for 9years. I need kabam or @KabamDORK to get to the bottom of it
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,580 ★★★★

Grabbing some popcorn for this one.

This is absolutely hilarious, dude just made an account today on forums just to complain because he baught that account.

9 years and this is your “original” account and you JUST made an account for forums demanding for help!

When there’s old forums post of the person using that account asking questions?

You definitely just tried to buy an account my guy and he took it back.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★
    Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Theshadow said:

this topic is regrettably controversial. and many mfs gonna come here and say you hired a merc and he is angry and took your account. dont listen to them.

hope you get some light on your request. all i can do is tag @KabamDORK and hope he comments. or maybe the infamous @Kabam Crashed can take a look into it and give you some answers.

Limejuce1 is the same account that this guy was trying to change the password on - https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/377180/need-help-email-changed-and-password

If you look at his old posts you’ll see that limejuice1 is his line id and game id

So 2 people trying to get into the same account. Merc used or account sold. Maybe the email/forum account was transferred as well, who knows.
    Yes that guy hacked into my email as i mentioned and as soon as he did, he tried quickly changing the password Nd permanently delete my email. So i created this email to have contact with support and on forums in retrievinf it. Hes currently playing on my account. I dont know why Kabam cant even check the ip address as to where ive logged in mostly. Ive never merc or sold, its my 9 year account.
    He has posted things from that account in this forum for many years. Did he sell you the account?
    That account on forums you see is mine, i cant access it for the past 1-2 days cos my password isnt going through. I had to create another forum account to contact kabam. There is no selling/buying involved he has hacked my account and changed everything. So im fuming right now as to why kabam support isnt helping me even giving every detail from 2015 till now with screen shots
    No it’s not lol. You called the other poster the hacker when I pointed that out 🤣
    You can call me whatever you want when you got no idea. Hacker cant prove EVERY single detail of the account as i can.
    Answer these questions-
    1. Why did the "hacker" pick you? Out of all the accounts in MCOC with better rosters, why you?

Just curious.
    Tbh idk probably cos my email and password is all the same to everything so im assuming my old friend gave it out to get back at me??
    The fact that you won't answer the questions is telling. Now you're involving an "old friend" revenge story.

This is absolutely hilarious, dude just made an account today on forums just to complain because he baught that account.

9 years and this is your “original” account and you JUST made an account for forums demanding for help!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    As i mentioned, this is my original forum account whats so hard to get that in your head? I cant login to that since yesterday as he may have changed the password. Im not denying anything, if i had access to that account of course i would use it to post regarding this whole topic. Its the fact i have proof and my ip address confirms these, if kabam cant proof that no im giving all information wrong, then i wouldnt even create a scene. If you really think i would buy an account, wouldnt you think i would report it? Use some common sense dude

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Theshadow said:

Answer these questions-

Just curious.
    The fact that you won't answer the questions is telling. Now you're involving an "old friend" revenge story.
    1. Why hacker picked me? God knows as i said my friend from 4-5 years ago maybe give my info to him (whoever he is to him) so he took it upon me as he now have access to my accso easier to hack? Hence “picked me”?
    2. Could be that that old friend of mine told him since we used to play together (different acc)
    3. Pretty common sense that my old friend told him?
    4. Same thing.
    edited September 26
    Here is more proof from LINE app that limejuice is indeed me, look at the date and as you can see the hacker took my email and added his and removed my number after, hence i received a code on my phone.

@KabamDORK @KABAMdemierda @kabam
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 77
    Limejuice said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    As i mentioned, this is my original forum account whats so hard to get that in your head? I cant login to that since yesterday as he may have changed the password. Im not denying anything, if i had access to that account of course i would use it to post regarding this whole topic. Its the fact i have proof and my ip address confirms these, if kabam cant proof that no im giving all information wrong, then i wouldnt even create a scene. If you really think i would buy an account, wouldnt you think i would report it? Use some common sense dude

The problem is that your forum account “Limejuice” was created today.
    kvirr said:

Limejuice said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ive been saying a billion times, i cant access my original forum account , how else am i suppose to contact kabam? I had to create one to use.
    Limejuice said:

kvirr said:

Limejuice said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ive been saying a billion times, i cant access my original forum account , how else am i suppose to contact kabam? I had to create one to use.
    Buddy. You said lime juice was your original account, but it was created today, so it looks like what you did was bought a account, the seller took it back, you created a forums with the same name ( but didn’t include the 1 ), this was at 5:13am, and I hate to break it to you but it ain’t looking too good for you, especially since the “original” forum account posted about needing to change the password about 2 days ago, you waited two days to either speak on the matter or to notice it ?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,061 ★★★★★
    Limejuice said:

So how long ago did you get "hacked"? Because this guy that "hacked" you was playing this account as far back as October 2022, at least as far as forums posting is considered, yet your forums account is only hours old.
    So did you just buy the account from him and he changed the login info along with taking your money? Were you paying him to merc all the way back then and he decided today was the day that he would steal your info, hence his recent hunt to change a password?

Your story isn't panning out here. Either you purchased the account or you gave away your information a long time ago. If you were hacked, you wouldn't have waited 2 years to say something. Looks more like your poor choices caught up to you.

I got hacked yesterday, indeed that is my forums account. That account on forums you see is mine, i cant access it for the past 1-2 days cos my password isnt going through. I had to create another forum account to contact kabam. and i have screenshots from 2023 etc to show proof of Limejuice
    Here's a question that I don't think is being asked yet. You said (as is quoted above) that you got hacked yesterday. Yet, on that account you were looking for help changing the password 5 days ago. Those don't line up. At no point did you say (assuming that was you) that you think your email had been leaked and you needed to change your email and password to protect yourself from someone hacking. Nobody just suddenly, and desperately, wants to change their password with no reason for it.

Here's what it sounds like:
    You bought the account recently, probably within the last week. They gave you all the info you would need to verify account ownership to make changes, but maybe that information wasn't entirely correct or complete.
    You successfully changed the email address for logging in because that's not hard to do.
    The person that you bought the account from changed the password so you could no longer access the account. This is common when accounts are purchased because, as strange as it sounds, players that don't follow the ToS don't care about whether or not they rip someone off.
    Now you are claiming that the account was hacked as a way to cover the fact that you bought the account.

You didn't go to make a post on your previous forums account and then it suddenly didn't let you post, it wouldn't have worked like that. Perhaps you bought the forum account as well and when you realized you couldn't login to the game you ditched that account, creating this new one just 4 minutes later, to then claim that someone hacked your forums account too, further trying to cover the fact that you bought the account.

I am not saying this is what happened, I am saying that everything you have said to this point makes it look like this is exactly what happened.
    edited September 26
    If you're telling the truth, I truly and honestly hope that it gets sorted and you get your account back. This just isn't coming together well.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,394 ★★★★
    As far as I understand it op is saying that the other acc on forums is his og acc but other person has control of it so he had to make a new one. Am I right?

As far as I understand it op is saying that the other acc on forums is his og acc but other person has control of it so he had to make a new one. Am I right?

that's what it looks like, but i looked into the other forums account and the other person frantically tried changing the password after changing the email, ( @Furrymoosen better explains this ) quick thing here, if you look at the account that did get hacked (Limejuice1) is in a plat 2 ally, and the hasibullahfida forums account did make a post in regards to needing players for a plat1-2 ally, so looks like op might have actually had the hasibullahfida account, but got hacked on september 21st, the thing is this post was made today, and the forums account that op is using was created today, when the account looked like it got hacked the 21st, so op waited 5 days to speak? didn't realize his account got hacked for 5 days? Question for the OP here, if you have access to your line account could we see your alliance calling you by the account name, or by your old forum name assuming that was your account? if not all good, but we need more proof to understand your situation here, the really only way to have crystal clear evidence is by you giving it, so please provide anything you can, ( photos of you being in the account with the dates present, line feed photos, any alliance members that are on forums that can back you up. ) @KabamDORK
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,826 ★★★★★
    Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Theshadow said:

Answer these questions-

Just curious.
    1. Why hacker picked me? God knows as i said my friend from 4-5 years ago maybe give my info to him (whoever he is to him) so he took it upon me as he now have access to my accso easier to hack? Hence “picked me”?
    2. Could be that that old friend of mine told him since we used to play together (different acc)
    3. Pretty common sense that my old friend told him?
    4. Same thing.
    None of this was mentioned in your OP. It's convenient that you're so easily able to blame an old friend.

At this point, I'll assume you shared your login information with them and now it's come back to bite you in the bud.
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    So since its inception, that alliance, Fallen Angels, has had many suspect members. People who are known to mod and some who have been proven to have used mercs. I’ve always been suspicious of most of them and done my best to have nothing to do with them.
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,414 ★★★★
    What was your previous forum account name?
    👍
    Shamir51 said:

So since its inception, that alliance, Fallen Angels, has had many suspect members. People who are known to mod and some who have been proven to have used mercs. I’ve always been suspicious of most of them and done my best to have nothing to do with them.

Nope never shared. Account is current restricted access so they are asking questions to both of us and im sure i got more proof
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,598 ★★★★★
    Well so much easier to just perma ban the account, and leave the 2 unsatisfied...

Well so much easier to just perma ban the account, and leave the 2 unsatisfied...

Just cut it in half and give each mom half the baby.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,264 ★★★★★
    This is a fun thread 😂
    edited September 26

No being Solomonic, just punish them both
    kvirr said:

that's what it looks like, but i looked into the other forums account and the other person frantically tried changing the password after changing the email, ( @Furrymoosen better explains this ) quick thing here, if you look at the account that did get hacked (Limejuice1) is in a plat 2 ally, and the hasibullahfida forums account did make a post in regards to needing players for a plat1-2 ally, so looks like op might have actually had the hasibullahfida account, but got hacked on september 21st, the thing is this post was made today, and the forums account that op is using was created today, when the account looked like it got hacked the 21st, so op waited 5 days to speak? didn't realize his account got hacked for 5 days? Question for the OP here, if you have access to your line account could we see your alliance calling you by the account name, or by your old forum name assuming that was your account? if not all good, but we need more proof to understand your situation here, the really only way to have crystal clear evidence is by you giving it, so please provide anything you can, ( photos of you being in the account with the dates present, line feed photos, any alliance members that are on forums that can back you up. ) @KabamDORK
    I have contact from my ally and they call me by limejuice1, plus i never checked forums cos i wasnt aware of it. I got noticed couple days ago, i just logged in for aw. Kabam can check from my ip address that i did some 9.1% and SoS (photon one) so if that clicks my ip address then im not lyinf at all. I even contacted old ally members and so on for convos on LINE if they have any evidence for me where it proofs that its me.

If none can proof it 100% go head. I dont mind but i got proofs.

No being Solomonic, just punish them both
    Reason?
    Limejuice said:

You got line conversations, lol they are easy to make up with 2 devices

Limejuice said:

You got line conversations, lol they are easy to make up with 2 devices
    I got all proofs, apple id with ALL purchases and dates from 2015-2024, alliance mates, LINE, pictures and cids of wars (he has none, unless he steals from this post). Better yet, since he hacked my original forum account hasibullahfida, why won’t he log into that and comment here???
This discussion has been closed.