Hacked account (need help @kabam pls)

13»

Comments

• kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 77
    Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Well so much easier to just perma ban the account, and leave the 2 unsatisfied...

If none can proof it 100% go head. I dont mind but i got proofs.
    You got line conversations, lol they are easy to make up with 2 devices
    I got all proofs, apple id with ALL purchases and dates from 2015-2024, alliance mates, LINE, pictures and cids of wars (he has none, unless he steals from this post). Better yet, since he hacked my original forum account hasibullahfida, why won’t he log into that and comment here???
    Ngl I’ve given up on this forum, if all is real @KabamDORK @Support
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,598 ★★★★★
    Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Well so much easier to just perma ban the account, and leave the 2 unsatisfied...

I got all proofs, apple id with ALL purchases and dates from 2015-2024, alliance mates, LINE, pictures and cids of wars (he has none, unless he steals from this post). Better yet, since he hacked my original forum account hasibullahfida, why won’t he log into that and comment here???
    Well he did have the same info, that's why they actually change the email...
    So one of you is lying...better to just close the account.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,169 ★★★★★
    Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

@Hasibullahfida Thoughts?
  • GingerJunoGingerJuno Member Posts: 14
    Still can’t answer how they got your passcode and why they’d target your Mcoc and take it over.

Simple answer is you either brought the account and the original owner has taken it back, or your account sharing and your ‘friend’ has stabbed you in the back.
  • LimejuiceLimejuice Member Posts: 48

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Well he did have the same info, that's why they actually change the email...
    So one of you is lying...better to just close the account.
    He got only the info that kabam needs for verification, apart from that he had nothing else through hacking my account

Still can’t answer how they got your passcode and why they’d target your Mcoc and take it over.

Simple answer is you either brought the account and the original owner has taken it back, or your account sharing and your ‘friend’ has stabbed you in the back.

The simple answer is look at the ip adress where the account was played mostly and look at the forum i created is from (ip address) and compare them if it matches or not. Then compare the account now that the hacker is using and where it was originally played. Makes sense? I guarantee you that the account played past 1-3 days will not match the ip address 100% from other days like 2023-2024
    Limejuice said:

The simple answer is look at the ip adress where the account was played mostly and look at the forum i created is from (ip address) and compare them if it matches or not. Then compare the account now that the hacker is using and where it was originally played. Makes sense? I guarantee you that the account played past 1-3 days will not match the ip address 100% from other days like 2023-2024
    All irrelevant, if you can’t answer how they ended up with your passcode, the simple answer is you’ve been sharing it out and its all backfired and you’re attempting to create a elaborated story to save your own mistake. People don’t just hack a mcoc player, time to accept your mistake and move on.

Limejuice said:

All irrelevant, if you can’t answer how they ended up with your passcode, the simple answer is you’ve been sharing it out and its all backfired and you’re attempting to create a elaborated story to save your own mistake. People don’t just hack a mcoc player, time to accept your mistake and move on.

Right now no one can access the account. He has control of my original forum, so why isnt he on forums or maybe even using a different account to save his “account”. Obviously he cant. Ive already answered that question you are asking.
    Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Right now no one can access the account. He has control of my original forum, so why isnt he on forums or maybe even using a different account to save his “account”. Obviously he cant. Ive already answered that question you are asking.
    Or he doesn't live on the forums like the rest of us. But I can't wait for the continuation of this story.
    Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

No you haven’t but whatever, this circle won’t end but its basically account sharing or buying/selling gone wrong.

Limejuice said:

Limejuice said:

Or he doesn't live on the forums like the rest of us. But I can't wait for the continuation of this story.
    We will see the out as whether if im lying or not. Kabam can see and has access to every single detail on the account Limejuice1 (changed to kennn).
    edited September 26
    I must have missed it, but how you 'know' kennn is Limejuice1?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,061 ★★★★★

Follow up question. If you've had the account for 9 years, how come the "kennn" account that you claim is your account now renamed is only 7 years old?

The email i already sent here, kabam replied saying your accounr kennn and i was like kennn so i quickly logged in to the email to avoid it but it was too late as he changed the pass. My ally members i was in can confirm limejuice1 name changed to kennn cos the person left the aw during war 8 i think. And who leaves plat 1? Or plat 2 top 3??
This discussion has been closed.