PARDON OUR DUST!

2»

Comments

• Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 514 ★★★
    What is the new "Community" tag?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,825 ★★★★★
    Anybody elses forums get stuck in loading?
    I don't even want to open forums atm.
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 94

What is the new "Community" tag?

The Community Managers.
  • KabamDORKKabamDORK Administrator Posts: 94

Is this still occurring for you?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,341 Guardian

Every so often (rare) recently, opening browser to an existing open Forum tab, will be either an “unavailable”, or the “Vanilla” display page text, or something.

But then try again and seems to resolve itself in short order.

**NOT the issue of a few of the rather large threads (Meme, Wishlist, and few others) where what Forums thinks is the current page is actually just empty, and REAL last page with a comment is many pages before that. (which is itself a fairly recent issue, relatively around when all the Kabam Tags and Colors was being worked on, but not sure that had a direct connection or not).
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,825 ★★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Im resetting tabs.
    And if I'm lucky, I get to access forums without screen freezing on loading screen.
    But I have been facing the loading problem, frozen white screens particularly.

Every so often (rare) recently, opening browser to an existing open Forum tab, will be either an “unavailable”, or the “Vanilla” display page text, or something.

**NOT the issue of a few of the rather large threads (Meme, Wishlist, and few others) where what Forums thinks is the current page is actually just empty, and REAL last page with a comment is many pages before that. (which is itself a fairly recent issue, relatively around when all the Kabam Tags and Colors was being worked on, but not sure that had a direct connection or not).
    I do close all forum tabs and restart anew, but sometimes I still get stuck.
    For last 30 minutes, it has been smooth.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,341 Guardian

KabamDORK said:

Im resetting tabs.
    And if I'm lucky, I get to access forums without screen freezing on loading screen.
    But I have been facing the loading problem, frozen white screens particularly.

I do close all forum tabs and restart anew, but sometimes I still get stuck.
    For last 30 minutes, it has been smooth.
    I don’t have to actually close the tabs. Just keep them open, but maybe reload browser, or actually just come back minutes later.

Seems like maybe server is overloaded, or underpowered.