Best way to get rank up materials (Paragon)

AnayanAnayan Member Posts: 26
So my Hulkling is r4 and I fear it’s why I can’t do the SoS fight well. When I scroll through store I just can’t seem to find something that looks like it’ll push me to being able to close the gap, where would a Paragon go for these materials?

I’ve done completion on act 8 and just finished 9.1.3

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    edited September 27
    Exploration of act 8 and act 9 would help significantly, particularly act 9. Lots of T6CC, which will be your hardest thing to come by.
    You can probably also get a bit from the glory store and BG store.
  • AnayanAnayan Member Posts: 26

Exploration of act 8 and act 9 would help significantly, particularly act 9. Lots of T6CC, which will be your hardest thing to come by.

I’ve been looking in glory store but don’t see a way to get to the t6cc and a couple t5cc

I guess it didn’t include my pic
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Anayan said:

I’ve been looking in glory store but don’t see a way to get to the t6cc and a couple t5cc

T6CC might only be for Valiant in the glory store then. I'd focus on as much of Act 9 as possible. It will be the quickest way.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 ★★★★★
    💳💳💳💳💳

💳💳💳💳💳

So true lmao

Anayan said:

T6CC might only be for Valiant in the glory store then. I'd focus on as much of Act 9 as possible. It will be the quickest way.
    Yeah. I’m gonna try 9.1.4, don’t have great boss counters though and don’t have a perfect Orochio(sp?) counter, except maybe 7r2 Onslaught. But it’s progress.

• Tijjy007Tijjy007 Member Posts: 349 ★★★
    Anayan said:

Anayan said:

Yeah. I’m gonna try 9.1.4, don’t have great boss counters though and don’t have a perfect Orochio(sp?) counter, except maybe 7r2 Onslaught. But it’s progress.

This is the way, the jump in rank up materials is crazy from paragon to V, defo push in story asap
    Tijjy007 said:

Anayan said:

Anayan said:

This is the way, the jump in rank up materials is crazy from paragon to V, defo push in story asap
    I can’t get valiant yet cause I can’t r3 7*s, which is kinda the same issue of r5 a 6* so I’m not sure where to go. But it sounds like finishing 9 then exploration will be that push for me.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    It's also ok to use revives. Not every fight has to be a solo.