Random Discussion

191011121315»

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    edited September 24
    LETS FREAKING GOOOOOOOOOOO I GOT YOUTUBE MUSIC PREMIUM PREVIEW FOR FREE NO BANK DETAILS REQUIRED FOR 2 WEEKS, THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME. Ngl I'm downloading EVERYTHING. Last time I forgot to download stuff lol
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,225 ★★★★★
    Thought you didn't agree with piracy?
    edited September 25

Bro you think I'm joking? I actually got the preview for free ill send screenshots in a min
    Here

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    Anyone see the Ghost of Yotei trailer for ps5 earlier?

Bro you think I'm joking? I actually got the preview for free ill send screenshots in a min
    Here

Not yall disagreeing like I didnt post screenshots
    FYI this isn't a glitch if that's what you are thinking, youtube music literally gives free previews rarely to people
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 952 ★★★★
    Whatever happened to the in-game duel target system? Type name of champion and you're able to fight them?
    They scrapped it because they introduced practice mode.

And then made objectives where practice mode doesn't count. :cry:
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 952 ★★★★

They scrapped it because they introduced practice mode.

And then made objectives where practice mode doesn't count. :cry:

Things that will actually make things easier for us are not that important but things we don't really care about are taking their time like event and store interface. I now have to go on YT to find out these side even objectives, playing the game is not enough but I have to spend some time on YT or forums for insignificant things like dueling a champion. Exploring the side quest is 3/5 of the target champion objective. The other two, I end up missing out.
    Lmao this is 100 percent right outside a bar
    edited September 26
    🔥 🔥 X-MEN THEME SONG (REMIX): https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=-zpmlTaBRhI&feature=share 🔥 🔥 imagine clicking an episode of xmen 97 and this banger starts playing lmao
    You and I have very different opinions as to what constitutes a 'banger' apparently. I didn't even listen to all of that. It was abysmal.
    edited September 26

You and I have very different opinions as to what constitutes a 'banger' apparently. I didn't even listen to all of that. It was abysmal.

Ngl I mainly thought it was funny someone even did that. I wouldn't probably listen to it after this. Its just not that type of song. However, abysmal is a stretch. Anyways, if u want bangers head towards into the spiderverse and across the spiderverse soundtracks, and not just the well known songs
    How are slap competitions legal? Also the rain be getting to biblical levels out here in London
  • peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,355 ★★★★

If you breath now, you agree...😍👆
    Holy cow there is a tornado warning
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 174
    Innit neat mate
    edited 4:53PM
    So I finished reading fate of 10, from the lorien legacy series. Yall might no I am number four. WHY THE #&$& DID (CHARACTER) HAVE TO DIE IN THE LAST PAGE OF THE book!!! I LEGIT THREW MY BOOK ACROSS THE ROOM FULL FORCE WTF ARGHFJJTJFJRIFHFBEBEJDJC. There is another book then a second series, doubt that the character will somehow come back to life though. Otherwise ending was really good, though I'm mad (character) couldn't be there for the final fight.
    Spoiler for krakoa comics, s.w.o.r.d vol 2. Wow, I'm so disappointed in you...
    ...GUARDIAN!!!

Spoiler for krakoa comics, s.w.o.r.d vol 2. Wow, I'm so disappointed in you...

...GUARDIAN!!!
    NO WAY, Abigail Brand is evil and sided with orchis wth thats so random like what