Who’s waiting for next titan pool or next next titan pool in December?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★
I been hoarding since I duped my serpent and pulled these from last 2 titan pools and been saving.

Wheres everyone at?

Want to dupe 7* beta and nefaria, since we already waiting and getting banquet tickets I think in the long run I’ll wait till December so 2025 can start off in a bang.

And October champs looks promising. With the leaks 🎃

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,954 ★★★★
    I'm definitely waiting for the next Titan, Bethany Ray William, Enchantress Nefaria and Shathra look sick
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I'm holding for the next one because I want Shathra

Yes. And a dupe for Nefaria, BRB. And enchantress. I have 4 titans and one Titan nexus. Will have another titan from the last two stages of SoS. Going to open at least three when the next pool hits, maybe all of them.
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★

Maybe it’s me being cynical but it seems like you may have started this thread just to flex.

Well I’ll most likely share my pulls when I do open them and when cyber deals drop aswel!

All this was between 4th July didn’t even post all my 4th July openings on this, just my titan pulls.

• Will3808Will3808 Member Posts: 3,743 ★★★★★
    I’m definitely saving
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,079 ★★★★★
    Waiting for December/Banquet reset for sure

Those shahtra videos and her damage is so basic and average
    Kabam for real can't make a solid attacker anymore
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,401 ★★★★★
    Saving, but waiting to see what other champs enter the contest before committing to just the next titan set. Currently at 48k+ titan shards.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 ★★★★
    I'm waiting for the next one for sure and maybe till the December ones depending on who gets added.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 414 ★★
    Will kabam add beta ray bill, enchantress and nefaria so that they can add 3 different classes as tech, mutant and skill and leave shatra for next time so they can have all the different classes champs criteria going on from months?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,375 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Waiting for December/Banquet reset for sure

Those shahtra videos and her damage is so basic and average
    Kabam for real can't make a solid attacker anymore

I actually think they’re completely shifting away from making attackers like the top 6* ones. They’ll slowly phase those out and then introduce champs that aren’t as versatile as Hulkling or Kate

Shathra has good damage tho. Check out Nick’s vid
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,298 ★★★★
    Delayed gratification? Oh no, I was born after 2000, our generation doesn't really do that
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    edited September 20
    Highly depends on who the two existing champs added are gonna be. I assume they will leave out mutant this time around due to mr sinister and because they have two mystics it means space for either mutant, tech and skill.

With skill and tech being the weakest class in the 7* pool, if it was a champ like kate bishop 7* and maybe ghost 7* then i’ll definitely go for it.

If it’s champs like 7* Karnak and 7* doctor octopus then i’ll probably save. i know there will probably be a fan base for these characters, but personally not my cup of tea.

If the champs are like alright champs such as hit monkey and viv vision I’ll get the crystal.

And finally if the champs are buffed champs like how people speculated a sentinel buff, then depending on the buff i’ll get the crystal.

Also this is assuming that the next two champs are skill or tech but the same reasoning applies if it’s a mutant class + one of the two.

Other then that i do like some of the featured champs and definitely want to get spider punk, even without knowing how impactful the buff is, i like the character a lot based on design.
  • ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 414 ★★

Will kabam add beta ray bill, enchantress and nefaria so that they can add 3 different classes as tech, mutant and skill and leave shatra for next time so they can have all the different classes champs criteria going on from months?

Did nobody noticed what I said above is there any possibility I might be right in this case?
  • HuskerCoolHuskerCool Member Posts: 115
    I can’t recall for certain, but I think a previous group of six additions included two from the same class; if true I don’t see why Kabam would go out of their way to prevent it this time.
  • GaudyGMoneyGaudyGMoney Member Posts: 44
    I'm definitely waiting for the next Titan pool at minimum, and seriously considering waiting until December. Have a duped Serpent and nobody else leaving in the next rotation particularly moves me, and outside of duping Punk/Prowler the December pool rotating out doesn't either. That said, obviously the December pool is entirely dependent on the quality of the as-of-yet unknown October/November champs, as well as which four extra champs get put in as the padding in both this upcoming pool and the one following.

I'm definitely waiting for the next Titan pool at minimum, and seriously considering waiting until December. Have a duped Serpent and nobody else leaving in the next rotation particularly moves me, and outside of duping Punk/Prowler the December pool rotating out doesn't either. That said, obviously the December pool is entirely dependent on the quality of the as-of-yet unknown October/November champs, as well as which four extra champs get put in as the padding in both this upcoming pool and the one following.

Such a longer wait but I’m excited for Oct/nov champs

Have feeling December will be onslaught levels
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 436 ★★
    Isn't december lot better since the arcade sable junkie batch walks out and hopefully new batch is good and shahthra, nefaria and beta also will be there, not to mention enchantress..
    shield311 said:

Isn't december lot better since the arcade sable junkie batch walks out and hopefully new batch is good and shahthra, nefaria and beta also will be there, not to mention enchantress..

Here’s current hairs right now

Been thinking that, but man the wait is crazy!

• BloodreaperBloodreaper Member Posts: 37
    I'm not. I don't have a 7 star
  • KLZKLZ Member Posts: 240 ★★
    So Prowler remains in the next Titan?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,307 ★★★★★
    shield311 said:

Sable might get buffed
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 886 ★★★
    I’m gonna have 3 titans to open by the time next one hits. Here are the champs I will be at least okay with getting: The Leader, The Hood, Arcade, SIM, Spider Punk, Silver Sable (she’ll probably be buffed), Symbiote Supreme, Prowler dupe, Beta Ray Bill, Enchantress, Shathra, Nefaria. That’s not even counting the 2 old champs they’re adding. I like those odds so I won’t be waiting for December
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,744 ★★★★★
    edited September 29

I been hoarding since I duped my serpent and pulled these from last 2 titan pools and been saving.

Wheres everyone at?

Want to dupe 7* beta and nefaria, since we already waiting and getting banquet tickets I think in the long run I’ll wait till December so 2025 can start off in a bang.

Proud hoarder here.
    This is what I had in June. Had close to 150,000 (I think) before this, but opened one and pulled Shang Chi.

Then pulled Snake Man from Titan Nexus. Opened more Titans to try to awaken him. Epic fail. Only good pull was White Tiger which was a huge W still.

Now I have a pitiful 45,000 lol

I don't chase the titans shards. But if I had kept hoarding, I would be close to or over 200,000 right now. I'm waiting for Spiral!
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,079 ★★★★★
    Hoarding is coming together,
    Hopefully reach 5 Titan before December reset (will gain 1 from upcoming BG event and another we will see)

And if Banquet deals are great, it'll be Titan madness.

• TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,744 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Hoarding is coming together,
    Hopefully reach 5 Titan before December reset (will gain 1 from upcoming BG event and another we will see)

And if Banquet deals are great, it'll be Titan madness.

Look at you catching up! Lol
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 57

Wheres everyone at?

Did I just see a good player with less than 10k units ? ( I know he has more in the other photos )
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,062 ★★★★
    After getting Blase and Silver Sable now I'm waiting lol
  • Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Member Posts: 82
    waiting for the next one after serpent.. want to dupe my Count and get the Enchantress/Shastra .

Still hunting for prowler from the existing batch.
    Will have 5 to open in a few weeks.