Is the game losing color? How much do u play?

A lot of folks playing this game have been talking about a break. Seems it’s not as exciting as before.

Is the game losing color? How much do u play? 92 votes

4-5 hrs everyday. Kickass game.
23%
LuciusVorenusLiquidkoldanggafkArnavSagacious0wlStantonaJollyHawkNanosamaStupid91Adri5846HuskerCoolRudolph_RaindeerTribalChiefKLZToniXD_16arifin74Kingering_KingSkalamenkoNightheartFriendly001 22 votes
Do all objectives regularly. Complete AQ, AW and BG but nothing more.
48%
SnakeEyes69TerrasaimSyndicatedFighter092tnair2015GarloDRTOPgeorgeRockyshockysxlbstverliebtSupersha7GodfatherspieAykut387captain_rogersEwell65SSS69TripleBDisthene_TBeastDadahmynuts 45 votes
Only play a select few content types. Not a daily player.
16%
Vegeta9001TROUBL3DDarkrider05RaikisDisgruntled_User_123svilariumSpadeHunterJoker1976raviXsharmaLemon_Man44ShineUpLinksoopernanNacho98Childish_AlminoHelios_Blitz 15 votes
Infrequently log in. Semi retired.
9%
FloorKillerRenaxqqSpecMBuggyDClownElwindorpimeSBloodreaperRaselRanaMizuriNicole 9 votes
On a break from this game.
1%
IlociaM 1 vote

Comments

• RaselRanaRaselRana Member Posts: 17
    edited October 3
    This mf game pissed me up everytime. It's getting so boring and biased nowadays.so many bugs, Rewards are as s**t as poop.If you spend money in this game you'll get everything. If you're a f2p player you're F'ed up. It's better play for fun or uninstall this F***ing game. There is so many other games out there which more competitive and very friendly for f2p players.
  • DicedicedicediceDicedicedicedice Member Posts: 64
    edited October 3
    For me personally a big turnoff is being forced to upgrade and use champs that I don’t like. I have a fairly good roster n despite that when a certain part of game is designed to force u to learn a new champ it’s annoying. I don’t mind if it’s infrequent Everest content like SOS etc, but I think this whole saga bit is an overkill. U r forced to upgrade certain champs. Then those champs can’t b used because of bans etc. then by the time u start to get a hang of them the meta is over n the cycle starts again.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 688 ★★★
    Only play a select few content types. Not a daily player.
    I login each day for crystals and to see what’s up.
    Play side Quests, clear EQ and reach GC in Bg’s.
    Other then that,..just waiting for Sos gauntlet.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,295 ★★★★★
    Really the only turnoff for me is AI. The game itself is generally more rewarding and engaging than ever
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 28
    I remember playing 6-8 hours like year or two ago... nowadays it's only 2-3 hours at max and mostly because of new Alt account
  • 713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Member Posts: 271 ★★
    A daily player, but only play a select few content types.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    The game needs to celebrate holi
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,383 ★★★★★

Anyone playing more than two hours a day needs to find greater meaning in life than this game. Baffling that 25% of the people answering the poll play more than 4 hours everyday.

Those people are probably streamers, whales or BG grinders

Anyone playing more than two hours a day needs to find greater meaning in life than this game. Baffling that 25% of the people answering the poll play more than 4 hours everyday.

You do realize that the ones who play 4+ hours are most likely struggling in life and using this game as a means of escapism?
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 240 ★★

You do realize that the ones who play 4+ hours are most likely struggling in life and using this game as a means of escapism?
    Well maybe playing this game 4+ hours a day is why they are struggling in life.
  • Ahmadii_lolAhmadii_lol Member Posts: 12
    Need active players….. alliance tag : WÂR
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,578 ★★★★★

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,662 ★★★★★
    Lost its color? Last I checked this game had all kinds of pop and livery in regards to colors. Just sayin.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,295 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Or people that are forced to sit in long, boring ass meetings and need something to either occupy them or something for their hands to do
    ahmynuts said:

EdisonLaw said:

Or people that are forced to sit in long, boring ass meetings and need something to either occupy them or something for their hands to do
    Or people who are doing internship in a startup where there's zero projects and zero pay. Have to sit in the office doing nothing all day.
  • Supersha7Supersha7 Member Posts: 237 ★★
    edited October 3

I’d have to disagree with that entirely.

So for example. If someone goes to watch a film for 2 hrs 30, are they semi struggling?

Or someone who gets home after a hard days work and relaxes in front of the sofa watching tv from 6 till 10. Are they struggling?

Or someone who goes out every night to bars from 7 to 11? Are they struggling?

These are all just choices. Personal preference.

Time and money. It’s the same discussion.

Some people say spending (time or money) on a mobile game isn’t worth it. But it’s a form of entertainment. No different than someone going out, or buying a drink, or buying whatever they want with their cash (insert random hobby). Could be anything - fishing, shoes, gaming, board games, stamps, jewellery etc etc

Just substitute the word time for money. Discussion is pretty much the same.

If someone has 4 hrs spare. It’s up to them how they want to enjoy their time. Don’t let anyone tell you how to spend it.

If someone has £40 spare. It’s up to them how they want to enjoy their money. Don’t let anyone tell you how to spend it.

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,540 ★★★★
    "Daily" player

As in, I log in daily, claim stuff, kill energy autorunning daily quests. I think those spurts of playtime were doing rank ups or the eq.

My kids spend hours on entertainment, so its reasonable there's folks doing 4-5 hrs. Whatever entertains you, it's all good.

As for losing color, I've been playing like this for years, so it's the same color that playing 20-40 minutes daily looks like for me.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,578 ★★★★★
    But I see your true colors
    Shining through
    I see your true colors
    And that's why I love you
    So don't be afraid to let them show
    Your true colors
    True colors are beautiful
    Like a rainbow🎶🎶
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 870 ★★★
    edited October 3
    4-5 hrs everyday. Kickass game.