Jack O Lantern and Scream are confirmed for October

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,661 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Watch them both be trash as per usual, I don't expect anything at this point lmao.

It seems some people have forgotten what year we're in 💀
    White Tiger, one of the best Serpent counters plus a generally good damage dealer
    Bullseye: Top defender, underrated attacker
    Serpent: Monster defender, great attacker
    Prowler: Great attacker with very good power control
    Your wasting your breath. If they aren't a top bgs attacker, he calls them mid or disappointing or garbage. There's other games modes though, just not for him.
    They don't need to be top, Prowler is decent, most of these however are trash or mid lmao
    Main story exists.....
    Congrats, I can use Blue Cyclops in story mode too cause of synergies, is he good then? Be serious 🤣
    I mean, maybe? After his buff coming up of course.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Why does every champ need to be op cant they just be fun to use like it used to be with champs back in day all we cared about was fun now its oh they aint op trash
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,403 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Watch them both be trash as per usual, I don't expect anything at this point lmao.

White Tiger, one of the best Serpent counters plus a generally good damage dealer
    Your wasting your breath. If they aren't a top bgs attacker, he calls them mid or disappointing or garbage. There's other games modes though, just not for him.
    They don't need to be top, Prowler is decent, most of these however are trash or mid lmao
    Main story exists.....
    Not to him. He only cares about bgs. Nothing else. But tbh, story is not hard and can be done with just about anyone at this point.
    I haven't played BGs in a month lol the reason I say what I say is because BGs is the only game mode where you can accurately measure a champ's value in terms of damage and utility because there aren't any other factors (other than buffs) altering any abilities. You can use boosts and synergies in every single other game mode which can make a huge difference for a lot of champs that are usually pretty bad or slow, if you refuse to accept that then that's your problem I guess.
    Bendy said:

Why does every champ need to be op cant they just be fun to use like it used to be with champs back in day all we cared about was fun now its oh they aint op trash

You've been copying and pasting the same reply like an NPC for months now, how many more times do I have to explain to you that we haven't had a single op champ since last year and nobody's actually asking for every champ to be op, just one because like I said we haven't had one in a very long time.
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Main story exists.....
    Congrats, I can use Blue Cyclops in story mode too cause of synergies, is he good then? Be serious 🤣
    I mean, maybe? After his buff coming up of course.
    Not righ now, but I could use other examples like Korg and Thing, this goes for many champs in the game.
  • WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Member Posts: 1,109 ★★★

I think people just like, get the point by now
    Buttehrs said:

BeastDad said:

Shriek would have been a nice fit for the month with Scream...

Nah. There's only so many unique Symbiotes. Rather space em out.
    Shriek isn't a symbiote, she's just associated with them
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,661 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Main story exists.....
    Not to him. He only cares about bgs. Nothing else. But tbh, story is not hard and can be done with just about anyone at this point.
    I haven't played BGs in a month lol the reason I say what I say is because BGs is the only game mode where you can accurately measure a champ's value in terms of damage and utility because there aren't any other factors (other than buffs) altering any abilities. You can use boosts and synergies in every single other game mode which can make a huge difference for a lot of champs that are usually pretty bad or slow, if you refuse to accept that then that's your problem I guess.
    Lol what? That would actually be arena. BGs does have nodes that can change a usually unused champ into something useful. Your logic is flawed.
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

EdisonLaw said:

Main story exists.....
    Lol what? That would actually be arena. BGs does have nodes that can change a usually unused champ into something useful. Your logic is flawed.
    I literally said "other than buffs" you can't read?

Arena healthpools are way too small, anyone can finish in 15 seconds lol what I'm trying to say is BGs has the least amount of outside factors, there are no boosts or synergies and healthpools are a decent enough size.
    edited October 2

I'm fully aware, that's not what I'm doing. I'm just poking the bear cause the replies are funny, especially when the champs do end up being trash and then I can say "I told you so" 😂
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Member Posts: 1,782 ★★★★
    Jack O' Lantern first look
    https://youtu.be/yHKA3jn0Ing
  • CROSSHAIRSCROSSHAIRS Member Posts: 214
    "We have hobgoblin at home"
    Hobgoblin at home:

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,383 ★★★★★

Here is what it says

Jack O' Lantern's strengths: Inflamed Passives boost Crit Damage, Ability Accuracy, and Energy Resistance. Immune to reversed controls for tough defenders. Multiple damage types (Incinerate, Plasma, Poison) bypass Mutant immunities. Projectile Parry counters non-contact attacks.
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,549 ★★★★

Only 4 champions from this year are kinda "mid"
    I count 5. Arcade, Midsonic, MidPunk, Midstar, Paper Sable,

And that's just the first half of the year lol after those we have Green Head, Cap Wannabe, Beta Ray Mid, Midchantress and Bug Lady. Either they have mid damage or turtle speed ramp up for short fights.

Erm actually 4 spider punk is not mid
    edited October 3

Well Midpunk is said to be getting a tune up in November so he probably won’t be mid afterwards

I sincerely hope Silver Midble does get buffed as well
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,549 ★★★★

Care to explain why no one cares about him and we don't see him anywhere?

Care to explain why no one cares about him and we don't see him anywhere?
    Fair point....
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,091 ★★★★★

I think this list is an insult to mid…
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,963 ★★★★
    A bit too much emphasis on the hair, I would say, but otherwise it's a pretty great design. Can't wait for both of them!
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,963 ★★★★

Honestly I feel like Hobgoblin would have been a much better Tech class candidate than this dude. We can just copy paste most of this guy's animations onto Hobgoblin and it would be the exact same result.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★

And that's just the first half of the year lol after those we have Green Head, Cap Wannabe, Beta Ray Mid, Midchantress and Bug Lady. Either they have mid damage or turtle speed ramp up for short fights.
    If you consider BRB as mid then nothing can satisfy you.
    edited October 3

If you consider BRB as mid then nothing can satisfy you.
    Not true, both Nefaria and Prowler have satisfied me to a certain extent even if I don't consider them God tier.
    BRB is mid for BGs, if he wasn't people would use him more yet nobody uses him lol. Main reason being if you don't get lucky with the shocks you have to go for sp2 sp1 sp1 to kill a defender, that's as mid as it gets especially since he's pure offense no defense.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,598 ★★★★★

A bit too much emphasis on the hair, I would say, but otherwise it's a pretty great design. Can't wait for both of them!
    And a Waaay too much Medusa.

I'm fully aware, that's not what I'm doing. I'm just poking the bear cause the replies are funny, especially when the champs do end up being trash and then I can say "I told you so" 😂
    Almost like you're uh, "arguing for the sake of arguing" then huh

I mean her hair is like her main thing lmao

Honestly I feel like Hobgoblin would have been a much better Tech class candidate than this dude. We can just copy paste most of this guy's animations onto Hobgoblin and it would be the exact same result.
    Not really lmao
  • MizuriNicoleMizuriNicole Member Posts: 28
    Scream probably based and inspired by Medusa

Except Hobgoblin doesn’t use two sickles.

Also Jack’s animations make me want a Green Goblin buff