Is Kabam purposely making MCOC frustrating?

_puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 186
I’m sure we’re all aware of the frustrations with ai and I know Kabam is too, so why are they making things like the toad sos or the new bg season? There’s been enough discussion on toad, so I wanted to talk about the new bg season. Kabam is aware of the ai not throwing specials so why did they add a power gain node in bgs? They expect players to play bg and do the community event, but why would they do that if the ai only throws sp3s? It’s almost unplayable and just over all super frustrating. Why are you doing this to us Kabam??

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,475 ★★★★
    edited October 3
    No one has beaten my viv yet lol, and hulkling is basically my get out of jail free card. Sersi been cooking on the d, need to use her on attack
  • _puy000__puy000_ Member Posts: 186

Just have more buffs man, it’s that easy.

It’s not that easy when they put defenders like hulkling down
  • obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 936 ★★★

♫You do it to yourself, you do♫
    ♫And that's what really hurts♫
    ♫Is that you do it to yourself, just you♫
    ♫You and no one else♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫

Is this music/lyrics in the public domain?

No one has beaten my viv yet lol, and hulkling is basically my get out of jail free card. Sersi been cooking on the d, need to use her on attack

Exactly, what am I supposed to do there. They just wait till sp3 and it’s super frustrating
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,276 ★★★★★
    obsidiman said:

♫You and no one else♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫

it JUST happens to be copyrighted my man
  • Stupid91Stupid91 Member Posts: 23

obsidiman said:

♫You and no one else♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫

Sucks bc Radiohead is such an amazing band :(
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,276 ★★★★★
    Stupid91 said:

obsidiman said:

♫You and no one else♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫

Sucks bc Radiohead is such an amazing band :(
    gotta shout out my bros over at The Smile for the new album that came out today
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 349 ★★★
    _puy000_ said:

I’m sure we’re all aware of the frustrations with ai and I know Kabam is too, so why are they making things like the toad sos or the new bg season? There’s been enough discussion on toad, so I wanted to talk about the new bg season. Kabam is aware of the ai not throwing specials so why did they add a power gain node in bgs? They expect players to play bg and do the community event, but why would they do that if the ai only throws sp3s? It’s almost unplayable and just over all super frustrating. Why are you doing this to us Kabam??

Because they want to do a psychological test and looks like they’re successful with you lol!

_puy000_ said:

Because they want to do a psychological test and looks like they’re successful with you lol!
    Does this not happen to you?
    _puy000_ said:

_puy000_ said:

Does this not happen to you?
    Nope because I accept the game as is for quite a while. No spend and just casually enjoy some bg matchs per day. Sometimes explore story quest when have free time. Say NO to some bs boss end game content I feel not worth to do, for example this stupid Toad after a couple try. Let a game be its right position. Yeah of course we should give comments to let them know they need to do better, but it’s not like the way OP did on this thread, this is kind of LOL
    tmnt45 said:

When the questions get tough the community managers respond with song lyrics because the don’t have the guts to speak the truth

Your kind of not wrong lol
    _puy000_ said:

tmnt45 said:

When the questions get tough the community managers respond with song lyrics because the don’t have the guts to speak the truth

tmnt45 said:

tmnt45 said:

They already officially responded on my thread about the AI with over 13k views that they have nothing to update after several months, which is kind of impossible or don’t have any plan to fix it!
    Quoting the same quote 3 times is crazy
    It’s not because of me. The forum is also bug :)))

_puy000_ said:

tmnt45 said:

tmnt45 said:

tmnt45 said:

They already officially responded on my thread about the AI with over 13k views that they have nothing to update after several months, which is kind of impossible or don’t have any plan to fix it!
    I wonder why it doesn’t happen to me

♫You and no one else♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫

I’m still not sure how to respond to that lol
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

♫You and no one else♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫

I’m still not sure how to respond to that lol
    Tell him
    Tell him that the sun and moon
    Rise in his eyes
    Reach out to him
    And whisper
    Tender words so soft and sweet
    I'll hold him close to feel his heart beat
    Love will be the gift you give yourself🎶🎶
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,626 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

tmnt45 said:

The community literally voted for these metas. So if you have issues, please file them with your fellow summoners who thought these metas were a good idea.
    He is talking about IW in raids lol poor dude is all bent out of shape over that.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,833 ★★★★★
    _puy000_ said:

_puy000_ said:

tmnt45 said:

tmnt45 said:

tmnt45 said:

I wonder why it doesn’t happen to me
    It's due to poor internet connection sometimes. Happens quiet a lot. Not uncommon to see.

♫You and no one else♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫
    ♫You do it to yourself♫

🎵Somewhere in the universe🎵
    🎵Somewhere someone’s got it worse🎵
    🎵Wish that made it easier🎵
    🎵Wish I didn’t feel the hurt🎵
    edited October 4

Pikolu said:

tmnt45 said:

The community literally voted for these metas. So if you have issues, please file them with your fellow summoners who thought these metas were a good idea.
    He is talking about IW in raids lol poor dude is all bent out of shape over that.
    I hope your not talking about me because I’m definitely talking about bgs.