Has anybody gotten their promo code ?

2»

Comments

• AGSY6AGSY6 Member Posts: 39
    Yeah a 4* knull dupe
    but it ain't that bad at least I got something👍
  • This content has been removed.
  • soopernansoopernan Member Posts: 17
    i still havent gotten mine, im guessing the email comes in waves maybe?
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 7,148 ★★★★★
    I also still haven’t received mine
  • LaughingboyLaughingboy Member Posts: 15
    Still haven’t gotten my knull yet, on either of my accounts?
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,422 ★★★
    If using gmail, mine was in Promotions “folder.

For other email providers, maybe it went to junk or spam folder.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 390 ★★★
    sfu_korax said:

Says my promo code doesn't exist, even though I'm typing exactly what I got in my mail...

capitalization matters in the code.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,418 ★★★★★
    Just got mine. Code is in email, then go to webstore to enter it.
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,831 ★★★★

Anbei said:

I have mine. Only a 6* Star Knull for paragon. It is a bad joke.

I'm Valiant. I am far superior to you in every way and I got a 6* Knull. Imagine how I, someone who is better than you, feels getting a 6* meant for TB and below. I feel like I was slapped in the face.

S/ But it's only a 6* for Valiant too.
    Could have been worse. Could have been kicked in the ----
  • GabebravoGabebravo Member Posts: 30
    Nothing.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 189 ★★
    What a joke Kabam. Been playing everyday for 10 years and you give me a useless 6* knull as a thanks.. it's beyond a joke it's insulting
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 251 ★★

What a joke Kabam. Been playing everyday for 10 years and you give me a useless 6* knull as a thanks.. it's beyond a joke it's insulting

Dude, just because you have been playing for 10 yrs does not mean you get special treatment, if that’s your mindset you should see the world’s workplace, nobody ever values you. Your just a number to kabam, also it really isn’t that deep for it to be insulting…
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,944 ★★★★★

Go back under your rock.
  • fatefffateff Member Posts: 8
    I now realise that I have not received any emails from Kabam since I created my account back in January 2024. I have not received promo code for Knull. My email preferences are subscribed. Is there a problem with my account or evrything seems ok?
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 983 ★★★
    fateff said:

I now realise that I have not received any emails from Kabam since I created my account back in January 2024. I have not received promo code for Knull. My email preferences are subscribed. Is there a problem with my account or evrything seems ok?

The stupidest thing is even if you had sign up previously, you have to sign up again in order to receive the cheap a$$ champ.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,974 ★★★★★

Anbei said:

I'm Valiant. I am far superior to you in every way and I got a 6* Knull. Imagine how I, someone who is better than you, feels getting a 6* meant for TB and below. I feel like I was slapped in the face.

Let guess, you convinced yourself that you're better?
    EDIT. Sorry, "Superior"
    The Valiant title grants me that superiority.
    Blasphemy. There's only one The Valiant.

@PT_99 what should we do with this traitor, lord.
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 185
    Always great to have 7 star shards with a dupe for no efforts put in!
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Member Posts: 251 ★★

sfu_korax said:

Says my promo code doesn't exist, even though I'm typing exactly what I got in my mail...

I know, I'm putting exactly what they sent lol, not sure what the issue is
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Member Posts: 251 ★★
    sfu_korax said:

sfu_korax said:

I know, I'm putting exactly what they sent lol, not sure what the issue is
    I was mistaking a lowercase l (small L) for an uppercase I (capital i)...
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,160 ★★★★★
    Uff a 6* for Valiants hmm
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,389 ★★★★★
    edited October 19

Anbei said:

EDIT. Sorry, "Superior"

No need to do anything, Kabam already deleted that idiotic comment even before I noticed it. 🤗
    Well played Kabam.

And it's THE Valaint.
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 261 ★★★
    edited October 19
    I haven't received mine yet

edit: nvm I have it now, lol
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,619 ★★★★★
    For anyone that hasn't received it yet, they did say it would go out in 2 waves. The second wave goes out the 22nd.
    Best guess, since they are trying a new thing the first wave is the guinea pig wave. If anything messes up in first wave (which doesn't look like it did), then they have the second wave grace period to fix it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,944 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Anbei said:

EDIT. Sorry, "Superior"

No need to do anything, Kabam already deleted that idiotic comment even before I noticed it. 🤗
    Well played Kabam.

And it's THE Valaint.
    You should probably check again. This is why you don't hold the title anymore. Between your misinformation and constant complaints, you've lost the title. You're knocked back to Cav since that's how you act.

The Valiant has spoken. Be gone.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,389 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Anbei said:

EDIT. Sorry, "Superior"

Well played Kabam.

And it's THE Valaint.
    You should probably check again. This is why you don't hold the title anymore. Between your misinformation and constant complaints, you've lost the title. You're knocked back to Cav since that's how you act.

The Valiant has spoken. Be gone.
    Good to see you still not using capital THE
    Scuffed Ironman
  • fatefffateff Member Posts: 8

fateff said:

The stupidest thing is even if you had sign up previously, you have to sign up again in order to receive the cheap a$$ champ.
    how do I do that? It is already subscribed. Should I unsubscribe and then subscribe? Omg
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,591 Guardian
    fateff said:

fateff said:

how do I do that? It is already subscribed. Should I unsubscribe and then subscribe? Omg

They mean that even if you had subscribed previously for things like News/Announcements/monthlyStats/etc. you need to subscribe again SPECIFICALLY in the Giveaway Signup page in order to get these champion giveaways.

One is not related to the other. (other than it *does* have to be the email address that you have linked to your Kabam ID game account)

And, fyi, about not getting other emails in past, go into “email preferences” from in game settings, and check that you are subscribed to the types of emails you want to receive. (But, again, those preferences are NOT related to receiving these Giveaway promo code emails).

And further, maybe you thought just creating the game account automatically enrolls you in those other (news/announcement/etc) emails. That may not be the case, you may have to actually enable those in the preferences settings I said (don’t know what the “default” is for new accounts).
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 355
    I still have not got mine lol
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,591 Guardian
    Rest of the people who haven’t gotten their Giveaway Promo Code for October's Knull yet, could possibly be in the batch that are gonna go out on the 22nd (tomorrow).

(a whole day from now, even though your own timezone may have already crossed over into the 22nd already. Also maybe depending on if there were issues identifying everyone who had signed up correctly, since that might have been why they said “they may come in separate waves” to begin with, thinking ahead and giving them time if there were issues)

(also, this is different from the new Venom email's some have gotten now, which is not a code but something coming in the game itself)