Should i use my 2.5k units for bg 5k points?

KinglerKingler Member Posts: 11
I am tb rn and i have been grinding bg for a while i have 2.5k units rn.If i use them to buy elder marks i can get to the 5k point mark but i heard that banquet rewards are really good should i save my units for banquet event or should i use them for bg?

Comments

• Ceti_EelCeti_Eel Member Posts: 103
    I mean you can get a guaranteed 7 star titan…or wait for banquet crystals and the RNG ….are you a betting man?
  • KinglerKingler Member Posts: 11
    are the chances for 7 star in banquet high? this is my first banquet event
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

Grind for bgs. 2.5k units don't take you anywhere in banquet. Bg rewards are better

Is banquet all about unit spending or can anything else be earned? Im not planning to spend a single unit since I'm saving for necro and other stuff + its gonne be lesser than 2k anyways, i dont grind arenas at all
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,974 ★★★★★
    shield311 said:

Grind for bgs. 2.5k units don't take you anywhere in banquet. Bg rewards are better

Is banquet all about unit spending or can anything else be earned? Im not planning to spend a single unit since I'm saving for necro and other stuff + its gonne be lesser than 2k anyways, i dont grind arenas at all
    You can open a bunch of crystals with the banquet tickets, and there's some units along the way.

In previous banquet, you're able to get a 7* without spending a unit, if you were in a decent alliance nd all your mates participated. Also the low tiers rewards were mid. If you don't have 10k units banquet doesn't give any meaningful rewards actually.
  • fatefffateff Member Posts: 8
    which date is banquet event? when will we spend credits for this event?
  • Crow9074Crow9074 Member Posts: 81
    Banquet it just depends on how lucky you are. You could end up with some t4b, t2a, and maybe some 3*s.. or end up with a lot of new 7* champs.

Last year it was kind of a bad event. They said they're using the feedback to improve this years, though. So, in hopes it'll be better.

It's basically a gamble, but so is the Titan you could end up with a bad 7* champ. So, it just depends on which you'll enjoy more basically. 1 7* crystal or like 8 completely random ones.
  • Soumil12Soumil12 Member Posts: 46
    I won't say u should I reached 5k like a week ago
  • Nono_49Nono_49 Member Posts: 20
    You don’t need. I grinded the 5k points without spending any units in it. Easily doable. Maybe a bit longer for those who aren’t on the GC yet but doable. Just use the elder marks from the event itself.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,610 Guardian
    Definitely worth investing your units into BGs. If you have time, you can try grinding lower milestones in arena to build units back up for banquet.
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,338 ★★★★★
    I'd personally say use your units to progress in story content and reach paragon and then valiant. The rewards at the top are much better than TB.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,022 ★★★★★
    You do get elders marks for completing BG milestones. Would you need to use all your units? If it’s only a few hundred to get you off the mark then I’d go for it.